Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Thou shalt not kill - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thou shalt not kill (265 Views)

In The Light Of Truth: Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor! / Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thou shalt not kill by HelpYourself(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
THOU SHALT NOT KILL

This is one law that cuts across all religions, irrespective of belief or inclination it is thought in every system that you should not take a life. Even earthly laws consider murder a grave sin punishable by prison time talk less of the spiritual laws which are absolute and precise for they come from the will of God which is absolute and the law is clear under no circumstance should you take that which you cannot give!!
Even through procreation you only create the physical body via the act of procreation with a partner you do not create life that is purely in accordance with the spiritual laws and the spirit will enter the body when it ´s time.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL – this law doesn’t refer only to murder but to kill in any form. To break down another is to kill that person.

Recently a lady I mentor complained to me about something that was done to her how someone body shamed her to the extent it affected her emotionally! That is murder, how dare you use the privilege afforded you by your creator to slander or abuse another to the point he or she feels so broken? You commit murder that you must redeem surely. You lie or slander a young man or woman on your street just to ruin their reputation for whatever reason, you have committed murder for that person would suffer undue injustice due to your lies. You lie against a lady how she has had abortions for you or whatever gruesome lies just to revenge for whatever reason, you have committed murder.
You make fun of another due to their physical imperfections or financial status, you have committed murder. Thou shalt not kill.

This is why I always caution people never to spread rumors. You hear a rumor someone is gay or a thief or an ex-convict, you proceed to spread this rumor irrespective of knowing how true this is, you have killed. Thou shalt not kill, for whatever misfortune befalls that person due to the rumor you helped spread it is tied to you spiritually.
Tomorrow they will be calling me asking why they are experiencing so much hardship or difficulty forgetting all the people they joined to slander hence murder.

Never be used as an instrument to murder another. Speak only of that which you are 100 percent certain and let your words ne simple don’t exaggerate.

Someone asks you about another’s character if you have nothing positive to say simply decline to give any information and suggest they go to someone else. Never you be used as an instrument to murder another. Aim only to spread joy.
I feel sympathy for the notorious youths on this forum spreading hatred, religious intolerance and tribalism. When I confront some they say they do it in response to what was said about their own tribe, forgetting that their comment might push another to act out some evil or inflict pain on another person on a different tribe and it is tied to you spiritually. You won’t go free at all. You will be chained immediately you leave this body. If only they know what awaits them.

There is no excuse to speak evil, you know yourselves and I know what awaits you all on the other side and trust me it’s horrible.

For each of your words of hate ribs another innocent person of a chance somewhere and you will surely not go free. Thou shall not kill. Everyone who stands to crucify anther tribe or race or religion when you cannot create another human being will never escape the spiritual laws.

Have you not noticed is as if Nigerians are all bound by one emption? Hate. This is why each and every Nigerian is born here in this lifetime to see the effects and redeem it. The easiest emotion to make Nigerians feel is hatred. Stand on any street point and shout ole ole that person would be killed shortly. It is as if a spell over takes and they descend into a rabid frenzy instantly-

Spiritually a great weeding is coming for this nation and we must all prepare. The hate we have spread and murdered others through our words has ripened unfortunately and must be harvested. All those who have nothing to redeem from this or have matured above such hence will be pulled away before it starts. Hatred is the emotion used to win elections in Nigeria, two tribes come together not to grow the nation but in hatred for others. Hatred is not of the heavenly father our God, no it is of the darkness. THOU SHALT NOT KILL
Use your words to uplift and create not murder. This is the will of your creator

Even when writing, try to write only uplifting things or nothing at all. The words we are given are for building up but too often we use them for destruction. You body shame another, you insult another's tribe or beliefs, you insult another person and tell yourself it is fun?

Then you should be seriously worried why you find fun in destroying another persons feelings. You didn't write something positive and call it fun instead you committed murder with your words and called it fun?

Our words and speech are a grace of the creator that we will be judged by the uses we put them too.

Hence when one matures spiritually you will never feel angry at politicians to the point of abusing them or their paid propaganda machinery, you only feel sorry for what awaits them on the other side.

Look at Abacha cry

If you know any one who can communicate with spirits on the other side, tell them to ask that spirit where Abacha is, yes the former head of state of this nation, i have seen him and it is not a sight to behold where he is.

After all this horrors' which he may bear for as long as the spiritual laws see fit he will reincarnate to still suffer the result of what he helped build. This is why spiritually enlightened people never ever abuse politicians of these paid propaganda machinery.

The after life is not what anyone thought it was , i only pray that i am able to teach enough people the truth before this my current llife time elapses.

Cheers

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thou shalt not kill by HelpYourself(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
You tell yourself what crime am I committing I .earning a salary to manage the image of the government smiley

It is better you keep silent than to tell lies when millions suffer.

Or you instigate war or violence and tell yourself you are a hero of your tribe .

Oh my if only you know what awaits you on the other side.

Or you lie against a colleague to please a boss or for personal reasons thou hath killed

Or you deny a tribe access to services you have committed murder to everyone who heard this and feels disheartened

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thou shalt not kill by narrowpathy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
This message is desperately needed in our nation today. How I wish this would hit front page.

Mynd44 , Lalasticlala mods please push this to front page
Re: Thou shalt not kill by sonmvayina(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
narrowpathy:
This message is desperately needed in our nation today. How I wish this would hit front page.

Mynd44 , Lalasticlala mods please push this to front page

They are only interested in giving their life to jebus....and claiming his blood and all...

1 Like

Re: Thou shalt not kill by IAmHim1: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2023
I come in Peace Sir

Please keep teaching. A lot of people read your post in silence n use it in their lives while others are afraid if identifying with what you stand for because of what others might think.

Me just want to be Free and help others be free. BUT I HAVE TO BE FREE FIRST... whatever it takes

please keep teaching... please... I've missed your posts...

Love n light
GofuckYourself:
THOU SHALT NOT KILL

This is one law that cuts across all religions, irrespective of belief or inclination it is thought in every system that you should not take a life. Even earthly laws consider murder a grave sin punishable by prison time talk less of the spiritual laws which are absolute and precise for they come from the will of God which is absolute and the law is clear under no circumstance should you take that which you cannot give!!
Even through procreation you only create the physical body via the act of procreation with a partner you do not create life that is purely in accordance with the spiritual laws and the spirit will enter the body when it ´s time.

THOU SHALT NOT KILL – this law doesn’t refer only to murder but to kill in any form. To break down another is to kill that person.

Recently a lady I mentor complained to me about something that was done to her how someone body shamed her to the extent it affected her emotionally! That is murder, how dare you use the privilege afforded you by your creator to slander or abuse another to the point he or she feels so broken? You commit murder that you must redeem surely. You lie or slander a young man or woman on your street just to ruin their reputation for whatever reason, you have committed murder for that person would suffer undue injustice due to your lies. You lie against a lady how she has had abortions for you or whatever gruesome lies just to revenge for whatever reason, you have committed murder.
You make fun of another due to their physical imperfections or financial status, you have committed murder. Thou shalt not kill.

This is why I always caution people never to spread rumors. You hear a rumor someone is gay or a thief or an ex-convict, you proceed to spread this rumor irrespective of knowing how true this is, you have killed. Thou shalt not kill, for whatever misfortune befalls that person due to the rumor you helped spread it is tied to you spiritually.
Tomorrow they will be calling me asking why they are experiencing so much hardship or difficulty forgetting all the people they joined to slander hence murder.

Never be used as an instrument to murder another. Speak only of that which you are 100 percent certain and let your words ne simple don’t exaggerate.

Someone asks you about another’s character if you have nothing positive to say simply decline to give any information and suggest they go to someone else. Never you be used as an instrument to murder another. Aim only to spread joy.
I feel sympathy for the notorious youths on this forum spreading hatred, religious intolerance and tribalism. When I confront some they say they do it in response to what was said about their own tribe, forgetting that their comment might push another to act out some evil or inflict pain on another person on a different tribe and it is tied to you spiritually. You won’t go free at all. You will be chained immediately you leave this body. If only they know what awaits them.

There is no excuse to speak evil, you know yourselves and I know what awaits you all on the other side and trust me it’s horrible.

For each of your words of hate ribs another innocent person of a chance somewhere and you will surely not go free. Thou shall not kill. Everyone who stands to crucify anther tribe or race or religion when you cannot create another human being will never escape the spiritual laws.

Have you not noticed is as if Nigerians are all bound by one emption? Hate. This is why each and every Nigerian is born here in this lifetime to see the effects and redeem it. The easiest emotion to make Nigerians feel is hatred. Stand on any street point and shout ole ole that person would be killed shortly. It is as if a spell over takes and they descend into a rabid frenzy instantly-

Spiritually a great weeding is coming for this nation and we must all prepare. The hate we have spread and murdered others through our words has ripened unfortunately and must be harvested. All those who have nothing to redeem from this or have matured above such hence will be pulled away before it starts. Hatred is the emotion used to win elections in Nigeria, two tribes come together not to grow the nation but in hatred for others. Hatred is not of the heavenly father our God, no it is of the darkness. THOU SHALT NOT KILL
Use your words to uplift and create not murder. This is the will of your creator

Even when writing, try to write only uplifting things or nothing at all. The words we are given are for building up but too often we use them for destruction. You body shame another, you insult another's tribe or beliefs, you insult another person and tell yourself it is fun?

Then you should be seriously worried why you find fun in destroying another persons feelings. You didn't write something positive and call it fun instead you committed murder with your words and called it fun?

Our words and speech are a grace of the creator that we will be judged by the uses we put them too.

Hence when one matures spiritually you will never feel angry at politicians to the point of abusing them or their paid propaganda machinery, you only feel sorry for what awaits them on the other side.

Look at Abacha cry

If you know any one who can communicate with spirits on the other side, tell them to ask that spirit where Abacha is, yes the former head of state of this nation, i have seen him and it is not a sight to behold where he is.

After all this horrors' which he may bear for as long as the spiritual laws see fit he will reincarnate to still suffer the result of what he helped build. This is why spiritually enlightened people never ever abuse politicians of these paid propaganda machinery.

The after life is not what anyone thought it was , i only pray that i am able to teach enough people the truth before this my current llife time elapses.

Cheers
Re: Thou shalt not kill by IAmHim1: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2023
It's draining right... Not only teaching but trying to live according to what you know is Truth

I hope you're doing okay sir
You're one in a million.

God bless you
GofuckYourself:
THOU SHALT NOT KILL

Look at Abacha cry

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Michael Todd Sermon – Welcome To The Deep / Let's Start A Ministry In Lagos To Spread d Grace Gospel +WHATSAPP / Healing Is God's Will March 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.