Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

God Is The Lamb And The Lamb Is God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is The Lamb And The Lamb Is God! (168 Views)

The Lamb Is God Almighty Himself (see Proof) / Who Is The Lamb In The Bible? / The Lamb Is The Lamp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is The Lamb And The Lamb Is God! by Preciousgirl(f): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Revelation 22:1-4

[1]And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. [ THERE IS ONE THRONE AND THIS THRONE IS FOR GOD AND THE LAMB. IS GOD DIFFERENT FROM THE LAMB? THE NEXT VERSES WILL HELP US UNDERSTAND]

[2]In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

[3]And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. [THIS THRONE IS FOR GOD AND THE LAMB]

[4]They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.

[WAIT A MINUTE, DID YOU NOTICE THE SINGULAR PRONOUN HIS USED FOR GOD AND THE LAMB IN VERSE 4? IT IS CLEAR, GOD IS THAT SAME LAMB]

OBSERVERS ARE WORRIED cheesy
Re: God Is The Lamb And The Lamb Is God! by JOSH54: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Revelation 22:1-4

[1]And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. [ THERE IS ONE THRONE AND THIS THRONE IS FOR GOD AND THE LAMB. IS GOD DIFFERENT FROM THE LAMB? THE NEXT VERSES WILL HELP US UNDERSTAND]

[2]In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

[3]And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. [THIS THRONE IS FOR GOD AND THE LAMB]

[4]They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.

[WAIT A MINUTE, DID YOU NOTICE THE SINGULAR PRONOUN HIS USED FOR GOD AND THE LAMB IN VERSE 4? IT IS CLEAR, GOD IS THAT SAME LAMB]

OBSERVERS ARE WORRIED cheesy
ARE U A BIBLE SCHOOLAR?
Re: God Is The Lamb And The Lamb Is God! by Preciousgirl(f): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
JOSH54:
ARE U A BIBLE SCHOOLAR?

I am a child of God
Re: God Is The Lamb And The Lamb Is God! by DappaD: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
OP please what are your thoughts on Revelation 3:21?
Re: God Is The Lamb And The Lamb Is God! by sonmvayina(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Preciousgirl:

I am a child of God

All these threads you are ignorantly opening. Beware , before you commit a sin that will ruin your life forever..

Plesse try and do extensive resesrch before you come here..
I dont really know your intentions, but you come accross as somebody who is lost and is hell bent of dragging people along with you..
Hmmm, God a lamb..thst is so low,...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crying In D Dream! / Pastor John Gray Sermon – Running On Hope / Biblical Meaning Of Babies In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.