Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate (1587 Views)

Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / Ugwuanyi Signs State Forest Guard Act into Law / Amotekun: A Call For SE To Adopt Enugu Forest Guards Model For Regional Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by Biodun556(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/09/04/ugwuanyi-signs-state-forest-guard-act-into-law/amp/

I learnt Enugu people are the most educated among the Igbos.

It is a surprise that a particular set of people will hand over the security of their states to a criminal who jumped bail and remain faceless as Abubaka Shekau of boko haram.

What is so hard in setting up security outfits to protect the community?

I have been hearing of Enugu forest guard and neighborhood watch long before Amotekun, a move that is highly commendable by the state governor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by JumpByte: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is excellent.
Re: Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by JumpByte: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Enough is the most educated amongst Ndigbo

Na where you get this fact from. Even in Biafra, peaceful unacrimonous coexistence seems to be absent. Na wa
Re: Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by Biodun556(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
JumpByte:

Na where you get this fact from. Even in Biafra, peaceful unacrimonous coexistence seems to be absent. Na wa

Re: Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by Mkmoney(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oga correct that sheet ...Enugun kor Egungun ni
Re: Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by Baawaa(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
NPF will soon be useless
Re: Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by Zooposki(f): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
See as them handsome. Na to just pick one marry.
Re: Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by IduNaOba: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
These guys work with ESN nah
You didn't know
There is no Eastern forest that ESN is not in already.
I won't be surprised if these forest guards sef Don register for ESN codedly

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by Biodun556(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
IduNaOba:
These guys work with ESN nah
You didn't know
There is no Eastern forest that ESN is not in already.
I won't be surprised if these forest guards sef Don register for ESN codedly

Lie kills stop lying
Re: Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by Paperworka: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Biodun556:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/09/04/ugwuanyi-signs-state-forest-guard-act-into-law/amp/

I learnt Enugu people are the most educated among the Igbos.

It is a surprise that a particular set of people will hand over the security of their states to a criminal who jumped bail and remain faceless as Abubaka Shekau of boko haram.

What is so hard in setting up security outfits to protect the community?

I have been hearing of Enugu forest guard and neighborhood watch long before Amotekun, a move that is highly commendable by the state governor.

wasted effort, what is that Fulani IGP doing there?
Re: Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by Biodun556(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2021
Paperworka:

wasted effort, what is that Fulani IGP doing there?

Re: Enugu Forest Guard, Good Example For Igbos To Emulate by AfonjaMuslim: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2021
JumpByte:

My fellow Yoruba Muslim made the claim, why bring Biafra into this?

(1) (Reply)

Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. / A Comrade Launches Modern Nairalandand / Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.