Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P (1595 Views)

Nigerian Social Media Influencers Were Paid To Support Alez Saab / How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are / Those Booing Fayose Were Paid By Fayemi - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by CelebCircle: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | Prof Akintoye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92tFtdam6cc
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by Kayberg: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
All they needed were hungry folks to use with a token. Cheap methods.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kayberg:
All they needed were hungry folks to use with a token.
Cheap methods.
The hungry folks were all Nigerians.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by theInterpreter: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

nah
Are the whites also Nigerian? grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by Guestlander: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

They were hungry Americans both white and black.
Hunger is a powerful weapon, it can make people act against their own interests.
We see it all the time in Nigeria but Americans! Quite strange.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Guestlander:

They were hungry Americans both white and black.
Hunger is a powerful weapon, it can make people act against their own interests.
We see it all the time in Nigeria but Americans! Quite strange.

Definitely quite strange that's how you know it's a lie, there's no hungry people in the US that's what food stamps and free food banks are for. All the protesters were Nigerians except the whites.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by theInterpreter: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Definitely quite strange that's how you know it's a lie, there's no hungry people in the US that's what food stamps and free food banks are for. All the protesters were Nigerians except the whites.
Very convenient grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by theInterpreter: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by Guestlander: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

I am sure you know that what you are saying is not true.
A few African Americans were interviewed and they confessed they came for the money. Food stamps are not the same as cash.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:

Very convenient grin
That's why it makes sense that they were Nigerians, some of y'all will do anything for a dollar. grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by SaiOsinbajo: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Have they increased the money overnight from $50 to $500? Who do we believe now? Rubbish propangatist as well as rubbish government... Protesters against paid agents, protesters for paid agents. last last, no one is right
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Guestlander:

I am sure you know that what you are saying is not true.
A few African Americans were interviewed and they confessed they came for the money. Food stamps are not the same as cash.

No the protesters were Nigerians, I'm not saying the confessors weren't paid for their confessions tho.

Food stamps can be the same as cash.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by Guestlander: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

No the protesters were Nigerians, I'm not saying the confessors weren't paid for their confessions tho.

Food stamps can be the same as cash.

You are absolutely right, even the white folks are Nigerians too.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by theInterpreter: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

That's why it makes sense that they were Nigerians, some of y'all will do anything for a dollar. grin
no Nigerian in the US would do such for such a small amount

Nigerians are pretty successful in the US
Even more than you guys the natives grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Guestlander:

You are absolutely right, even the white folks are Nigerians too.

I guess you have a reading disability because I stated several times that all the protesters were Nigerians except for the whites.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by Guestlander: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

I guess you have a reading disability because I stated several times that all the protesters were Nigerians except for the whites.

Wow! What an idiot. I am beginning to think you are one of the hungry people who were bought like slaves to protest in New York. Bloody mo.ron.
You are used to getting sold and bought anyway, it must have become your second nature.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:
no Nigerian in the US would do such for such a small amount

Nigerians are pretty successful in the US
Even more than you guys the natives grin
This is the lying arrogance that people can't stand about Nigerians. Nigerians in the US haven't done anything special or new that no other American hasn't done.

For your information all Nigerians in the US aren't successful and many would gladly take that 50 dollars to survive another day.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by Guestlander: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

This is the lying arrogance that people can't stand about Nigerians. Nigerians in the US haven't done anything special or new that no other American hasn't done.

For your information all Nigerians in the US aren't successful and many would gladly take that 50 dollars to survive another day.

Why don't you just admit you were there and you took the 50 bucks as well?
Nigerians in the US on average are far far more successful than you lazy people.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Guestlander:

Wow! What an idiot. I am beginning to think you are one of the hungry people who were bought like slaves to protest in New York. Bloody mo.ron.
You are used to getting sold and bought anyway, it must have become your second nature.

Isn't this Ironic, you're calling your fellow Nigerian protesters slaves all because they were hard up for cash. SMH undecided You would do much worse than them for cash. I wouldn't be surprised if you prostituted yourself out to the nearest white homo in the US.

Keep selling that BOY BUSSY. Maybe someday you'll be successful. grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Guestlander:

Why don't you just admit you were there and you took the 50 bucks as well?
Nigerians in the US on average are far far more successful than you lazy people.

Yeah, keep repeating that over and over and maybe it will come true someday. grin grin
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by Guestlander: 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Yeah, keep repeating that over and over and maybe it will come true someday. grin grin

It is true. You can continue to bury your head in the sand all you want.
I am beginning to think Candace Owens is right about you people.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by Taba21: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

Even the white
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by Guestlander: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Taba21:

Even the white

She was part of the rented crowd.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by theInterpreter: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
khiaa:

lying ignorance?
Google is free grin

You know the truth sis cheesy
https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/
Yes they've done stuff no other group have done
They came from a 3rd world country to accomplish feats in the US undecided
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by DCatt: 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
95% of the people asking for Yoruba nation themselves are not Yoruba, so it makes sense that non Yoruba are still the ones on the other side. People keep forgetting that Yoruba is an ethnic group with pure bloodline, not a wishful thinking.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
theInterpreter:
lying ignorance?
Google is free grin

You know the truth sis cheesy
https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/
Yes they've done stuff no other group have done
They came from a 3rd world country to accomplish feats in the US undecided

Let me understand your arrogance, are you saying no people has ever come to the US from a 3rd world country and found success other than Nigerians?

Nigerians are the most successful **ETHNIC**(not the most successful) in Houston Texas.

That's what you are which is great but nothing phenomenal.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 12:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Guestlander:

It is true. You can continue to bury your head in the sand all you want.
I am beginning to think Candace Owens is right about you people.

Like anybody respects what that Coon Candace has to say. She has the values of a Nigerian scammer who will do anything for money. A person has to be a complete brainless mor.on to take anything she says seriously.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by Guestlander: 1:04am On Sep 24, 2021
khiaa:

Like anybody respects what that Coon Candace has to say. She has the values of a Nigerian scammer who will do anything for money. A person has to be a complete brainless mor.on to take anything she says seriously.

Talk about being delusional. Candace is a coon but you are not? Going by what you have been doing on this website I think there's a whole lot of truth in what she's saying about black Americans.
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 1:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Guestlander:

Talk about being delusional. Candace is a coon but you are not? Going by what you have been doing this website I think there's a whole lot of truth in what she's saying about black Americans.

Just what have I been doing on this website besides giving back the stank attitude that you arrogant clowns give out? When it's all said and done I'm purposely behaving JUST LIKE YOU GUYS.

Yes Candace is a Coon and I am not but there are a lot of Coons on this site who will cut your throat if you say something negative about their white gods.

At the bolded, Just like I said prior, "A person has to be a complete brainless mor.on to take anything Candace says seriously." I guess that's you. undecided
Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by Guestlander: 2:13am On Sep 24, 2021
khiaa:

[/b]
Just what have I been doing on this website besides giving back the stank attitude that you arrogant clowns give out? When it's all said and done I'm purposely behaving JUST LIKE YOU GUYS.

Yes Candace is a Coon and I am not but there are a lot of Coons on this site who will cut your throat if you say something negative about their white gods.

At the bolded, Just like I said prior, "A person has to be a complete brainless mor.on to take anything Candace says seriously." I guess that's you. undecided

White gods! I knew you are ignorant. Nigerians don't have the same inferiority complex you have towards white people. Well, I think that comes from your history.
We don't see them as superior to us and that is why you will see Nigerians at MIT, Harvard, Princeton and the likes while folks like you are holed up in your hoods wringing your hands and lamenting on how white people are keeping you down.
The Indians, the Chinese, Nigerians are all doing well, they don't see young kids going to school as trying to be white!
Candace is definitely on to something about you. Look at how you have been behaving here, like a typical senseless hoodrat.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: How Foreigners Were Paid $500 Each To Protest Agains Yorubas | P by khiaa(f): 2:43am On Sep 24, 2021
Guestlander:

White gods! I knew you are ignorant. Nigerians don't have the same inferiority complex you have towards white people. Well, I think that comes from your history.
We don't see them as superior to us and that why you will see Nigerians at MIT, Harvard, Princeton and the likes while folks like you are holed up in your hoods wringing your hands and lamenting on how white people are keeping you down.
The Indians, the Chinese, Nigerians are all doing well, they don't see young kids going to school as trying to be white!
Candace is definitely on to something about you. Look at how you have been behaving here, like a typical senseless hoodrat.

Yes your white gods. There are intelligent Nigerians on this site who are aware and ashamed that a lot of you feel inferior to the whites.

I repeat, ** A person would have to be a complete brainless mor.on to take anything Candace says seriously.**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Video/Pictures From Operation Golden Dawn In Awgu, Enugu State / 2023: 'I Am Ready To Get Dirty, I Must Be President' - Tinubu / Dr Chinelo Died At Abuja-Kaduna Train,nigerians Criticised her for Asking Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.