Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa (1612 Views)

Bobrisky Shades Toyin Lawani: 'Stop Wasting Money You Don't Have On Birthday' / Beyonce The Transgender Man How Many Guys Still Hot For This One? Exposed. / Ebuka Agbada: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media – Man Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by Finestgal: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2021

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by DanceVille: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Example of those who are spoiling the world by giving the very wrong advise.

Very silly advise!

She expected all ladies to follow her steps.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by kingchris30(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by Jesse6(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
all these celebrities they will never advice their own child like this

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by pepperdemzombie: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
NEVER go to a Doctor whose hospital is surrounded by dead flowers/plants, NEVER patronize a Nurse whose husband is a coffin seller and NEVER learn kung fu from an Orthopedist!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by Fozi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Continue to advise them into harlotry

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by pepperdemzombie: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jesse6:
all these celebrities
they will never advice their own child like this
They are yeyebrities and mumubrities.
Na NL dey make them popular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by tyup(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
You got to sit/ discuss with an average 9ja girl and you'll be like htf did i got to waste my precious time with this thing??This is why i tell Niggas to stay away from 9ja girls. Stay away for good, Those hoes got nothing good to offer humanity. Stay away
Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by samincredible44(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
One thing I notice about prostitutes and ritualists is that they try to encourage others to join them so that they don't suffer the consequences alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by BhoomiMivics: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Same steps that ruin her life already! They soon look out for someone to spend the rest of their life with

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by densiks: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
So says a deep hole bitter LovePeddler who has become a disgust to men of conscience,motivational speaker to dimwits and a snare to foolish men

Women were created to be agents of stability on the planet but now a lot of them are conniving with satan to destroy the delicate balance of the universe because of their propensity to hunt for the precious soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by Bankalert(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
She said "what is the worst that will happen? They will call you asheewo, whoree..." shocked :oIt is finished. I hang my boot for naija women matter.
Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by Denique(f): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
NEVER go to a Doctor whose hospital is surrounded by dead flowers and NEVER patronize a Nurse whose husband is a coffin seller!

Hmmm. I love this piece. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by We4all: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
The dumb ass must have forgotten that dating Nigerian men is synonymous to having sex with them. Invariably, she is encouraging girls to sleep with as many men as possible regardless of the consequences.

She is dishing out such a tacky advice cos she feels she wasted her time dating her ex husband for years. Unfortunately, not all men are like Maje, and if a girl finds that one person she is compatible with, there is nothing wrong if she moves with him through the years.

It kinda irritates me that people like Toke thinks that sex is all there is to life. She is always trying so hard to portray the "bad and vocal girl character". But the truth is, it doesn't suit her cos all I see is a woman with low self esteem struggling to stay afloat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by Houseofglam7(f): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by LikeAking: 1:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Stupid advise.

Teach ladies how to make money.

Why are they not promoting how to make money the way they promote nonesense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by markidoo(m): 3:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Dry season ⛈️⚡⚡ where art thou when I need you most??
Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by seguno2: 3:43am On Jan 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
NEVER go to a Doctor whose hospital is surrounded by dead flowers and NEVER patronize a Nurse whose husband is a coffin seller!

grin cheesy

You really deserve your moniker.
Can someone please show this to the midnight newspaper trying too desperately to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by Finestgal: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
NEVER go to a Doctor whose hospital is surrounded by dead flowers/plants and NEVER patronize a Nurse whose husband is a coffin seller!
That's true

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by Finestgal: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Fozi:
Continue to advise them into harlotry
Easy na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by mosdii(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wehdon ma! So that by age 30, everywhere will be slack and saggy.

Ladies, listen to her at your own peril.
Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by pepperdemzombie: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
mosdii:
All The Girls In My 10th Generation Are Useless...All Of Them

Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Coming from a frustrated old hag who couldn't birth her own baby at almost 40, she now wants to mislead other peoples children undecided see some mumu girls role model tueh
Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by Finestgal: 4:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Edobabe20:
Coming from a frustrated old hag who couldn't birth her own baby at almost 40, she now wants to mislead other peoples children undecided see some mumu girls role model tueh
Easy o
Re: Stop Wasting Your 20's On One Stupid Guy, Date Many Guys - Toke Makinwa by BlueAir: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2021
sad It's nothing less than sensible truth
Finestgal:

Easy o

(1) (Reply)

Buju Cried On Stage When Performing With Wizkid In O2 Arena / Celebrity Jokes! A Must Read / Where Can I Watch Da Fim Wild Passion Starring Genevieve Nnaji And Majid Michel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.