Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria (381 Views)

Those Who Claim Covid19 Is A Scam In Nigeria / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / Covid19 Is More Or Less A Malaria, Therefore, It Will Not Kill Africans Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Gooci(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerians, pls take this thing serious o. I just tested positive now. I pray i survive it cuz it has really affected my whole system. The experience is really scary, I just pray it does not do me bad cuz am really scared...
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Wishing you quick recovery bros
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Gooci(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Symptoms so far

1. Lost appetite
2. Feel very weak
3. Dizziness
4. Short breath(this is really scary, but i feel a lil
betterr now). I was watching chelsea vs wolves when i felt i wasnt breathing well.
5.deficating more.
6. Irregular high temperature

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Gooci(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Riplogic:
Wishing you quick recovery bros

Thanks brother.... This thing is scary aswear

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gooci:

I don't know your age, but I heard it is not lethal to youth
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Gooci(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
I work in uae, i was in Nigeria for past 2months on vacation. I just got back to uae, but i tested positive on arrival, meaning i got the virus in Nigeria.
Funny enough my test in Nigeria showed -ve, but on arrival, i became +ve. I was abit getting scared before the result came out cuz i was feeling some of the symptoms already. Now am +ve and i just pray and hope my immune system handle it well and make God help me out too....

3 Likes

Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Gooci(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Riplogic:

I don't know your age, but I heard it is not lethal to youth

I am 29yrs old o
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by alizma: 1:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Gooci:
Nigerians, pls take this thing serious o. I just tested positive now. I pray i survive it cuz it has really affected my whole system. The experience is really scary, I just pray it does not do me bad cuz am really scared...
I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Sijo01(f): 2:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Hope you've been checked into an isolation centre?

Wishing you quick recovery.
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by uchman(m): 5:39am On Jan 28, 2021
Gooci brother,
are you for real?
What is your faith in UAE now?
Just relax bro,
it will end well...
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by oludotun17666: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2021
:Wishing you quick recovery bros Thanks brother.... This thing is scary aswear
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Gooci(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2021
uchman:
Gooci brother,
are you for real?
What is your faith in UAE now?
Just relax bro,
it will end well...

I go recover by the grace of God
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Gooci(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2021
oludotun17666:
:Wishing you quick recovery bros Thanks brother.... This thing is scary aswear
thanks brother
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's no longer news that we are currently experiencing the 2nd wave of Covid-19 in Nigeria. I recently recovered from Covid-19 and I would like to educate everyone on my experience and how I treated it.

Tip - If you are experiencing Malaria, Typhoid or Flu symptoms, start treating Covid-19 immediately.

My Experience
I live together with my sister and contracted the virus from her. On the day she tested positive, we were already experiencing symptoms. We were both running fever, body pains and a sore throat. It is very important to treat symptoms immediately you start experiencing them – especially the cold related symptoms. The symptoms typically start from the nose or throat and move rapidly to the chest. Once it gets to the chest/lungs, it starts impacting your ability to breathe. This is where most people need hospitalization.

So, we started treating the symptoms with Vitamins and Ginger. We also ensured we ate properly, rested at least 12hr minimum, stayed in-doors, no cold drinks/food, did not use fan and had the AC at 28C. The symptoms remained mild because of aggressive and consistent treatment. Most young people without any underlying health issue will have mild symptoms and can treat Covid-19 from home. See a rough timeline of the symptoms:

Day 1 – Fever, Body Pains, Sore throat, tiredness
Day 2 – Blocked nose (off and on)
Day 4 – Loss of sense of Smell
Day 5 – Fever stops (no need for Paracetamol)
Day 7 – Sore throat intensifies & starts to move to the chest, chest pain; I increased intake of raw ginger, vitamins and oranges
Day 8 – Chest pain stops, sore throat reduces, still tired
Day 10 – Starting to feel stronger, cold symptoms very minimal, still tired (sleeping 12 hours a day vs 7-8 hours on a normal day)
Day 11 – Sense of smell returns
Day 13 – Tests negative for Covid 19

Treatment
Tip – Have these items at home because the symptoms progress very rapidly.

1. Vitamin B – to be taken 3 times daily
2. Vitamin C – 1000mg to be taken 1-2 times daily
3. Vitamin D – to be taken 2 times daily
4. Zinc – To be taken once daily
5. Paracetamol – to alleviate fever and body aches as needed
6. Ginger – to be eaten raw 3 times daily. I put ginger as a drug because it is literally the most powerful medication on this list. A few minutes after eating Ginger, I noticed a significant improvement in my symptoms. It tastes bitter at first, then peppery, then hot which might dissuade some people from eating it raw – but overall its tolerable.
7. Fruits – Oranges, lemon, etc
8. Prayer

Though my symptoms were mild, having Covid-19 was not an enjoyable experience. Ensure you always “mask-up”. I saw my father before my symptoms showed and he had his mask on throughout. That’s the only thing that saved him. Always wear your masks and Stay safe guys!
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by LongNipple(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
COVID-19 is REAL.

My Family Friend in Zimbabwe tested Postive for Covid-19. The family started exhibiting the symptoms. But to God be the glory in 4 days they were Negative after taking Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy.

We just give glory to God that nothing bad occurred to them despite the low economic state and Health system of their country Zimbabwe.

They are FREE.

Click this thread below to know more about this Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy/Products.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/life-testimonies-how-phytoscience-stem

Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by SeyiAyorinde(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Gooci:

How are you getting yourself treated?
Re: Covid19 Is Real Im Nigeria by Gooci(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
I am taking alot of vitamin c, orange juice, lemon juice, hot water, paracetamol, cough syrup.

I lost my appetite for like 3days, but i can eat well now. The fever is greatly reduced now, i am getting myself health-wise. I first felt a slight catarrh on sunday and fever came on Monday. I travelled on Tuesday and i got tested at Dubai airport on Wednesday morning, even before the result came, i could tell i was battling corona cuz i was already feeling empty, diZZY, my breath was going fine again. I eventually got my result wed night and that shock knock me out immediately, my breathing became very bad and they had to take me hospital immediately.

Thank God today am getting better. I used ginger, garlic, lime, all blended and cooked together.. this combo showed me shege, the concentration was too high for me. I used if for 2dayz, i had stomach ache and felt dizzy for like 6hrs each day, so i ran away from it. I will try and take it tomorrow, only small quantity shha.

Note.. i left hospital on Thurzday morning... They did xray, blood test, temp, bp test to know the loads of the virus i have to know which drugs to give me Nd wat to eat.... I was given drugs and all the tests were carried out FREE OF CHARGE. so i left Nd continue my isolation at home.

I am really improving and i hope and pray i dont relapse.

Covid19 symptoms can really make full grown man cry. Having a good health is indeed a good thing oo

(1) (Reply)

Butt Implants : What Are The Pros And Cons Of Having Butt Implants - Liposuction / 15 Essential Health Benefits Of Drinking Garlic In Hot Water / Do This If You Want To Shed Extra Belly Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.