Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria (13570 Views)

COVID-19 Update For July 27 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For April 27 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For February 27 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 3:29am On Jan 28, 2021
MansoryMX:

Ignorance is a killer disease. Same mouth you just use in insulting me! You will use in insulting your father and your mother before the end of this year! Mark my words!
God punish you there bastard.
I can see you don't respect yours that's why they cursed you and apparently that's why you're a failure in life.
I value mine and they have given me their blessings already.
Go back to your parents in the village so they would lift the curse off your miserable head.
Idiot
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by tunwumi: 4:01am On Jan 28, 2021
I had a conversation with a keke driver yesterday and I understand that most doubting Thomas needed Jesus style.

His pack is just beside isolation center where dead people are been turned out on daily bases. He even explained to me that he dropped water packs to the hospital regularly but Covid - 19 is a scam.

I asked him few questions and I understand that since his not allowed in to the hospital he believes they are lying.

Most people here have not been to a mortuary except what they seen in the film. When they see people in the morgue like stock fish they normally change their thoughts.

When you have few mins in the isolation ward and you come live with people struggling for their life for what you said is not real, you will need to one to preach to you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by bluefilm: 4:01am On Jan 28, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
you're battling with the virus while you're online commenting on nairaland.
Coronavirus is a joke in this zoo country

I dey tell you!

A very big joke. grin

Can you imagine someone battling COVID still had the time to come to nairaland to be commenting on threads instead of being pumped with steady supply of oxygen because he's struggling to breathe!!!

Jokers everywhere!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by onyeomanono24(f): 4:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Wow, Lagos stock is doing well unlike Kogi that is stagnant.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by Lovelife2much: 4:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Problem nor dey finish
Do you feel like giving Up? You becomes a Failure, the Day You stop trying... As they say, n who give u, na Fork up. Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJXo5HfFzxc
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by nsiba: 4:31am On Jan 28, 2021
References:
1861 New COVID-19 Cases, 1089 Discharged And 22 Deaths On January 27

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1354561037626912771?s=19

https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1354562160530251776?s=19

Governor of kogi state said it all...SCAM SCAM SCAM and SCAM

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by ReachHard: 5:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
why you no want let this old man rest

ok oo Pretty Girl, i will let him rest....... for now, & for your sake. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by ReachHard: 5:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
God punish you there bastard.
I can see you don't respect yours that's why they cursed you and apparently that's why you're a failure in life.
I value mine and they have given me their blessings already.
Go back to your parents in the village so they would lift the curse off your miserable head.
Idiot

Caaaaalmmmm dowwwwwnnnnnnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by laterthings: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2021
have the second wave plateaued?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by silifat11(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2021
The Kwara State score sef, na scam. People are now afraid to visit University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, any symptoms of malaria is automatically termed COVID-19�� ..
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by Franklyspeakin: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2021
Kaiiiii ignorance is a terrible thing.
You don't need a gas mask almost immediately you get covid 19. Its only when your lungs start failing thats when you would need it. And please you would still be able to talk, eat etc its when your case gets severe that we talk about gas tanks etc
bluefilm:

I dey tell you!

A very big joke. grin

Can you imagine someone battling COVID still had the time to come to nairaland to be commenting on threads instead of being pumped with steady supply of oxygen because he's struggling to breathe!!!

Jokers everywhere!!!
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by holuwajobar(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2021
post=98509285:

Stop letting all these kids annoy you please.
Leave them alone if they don't believe the virus exists.
Just continue protecting yourself and your family.
Leave them alone and stop letting some kids get you mad. Let them believe what they want to believe.
SimpleSturvz.
If the covid 19 Is so real, why can't the govt suspend the NIN reg
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by bluefilm: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
You don't need a gas mask almost immediately you get covid 19. Its only when your lungs start failing thats when you would need it. And please you would still be able to talk, eat etc its when your case gets severe that we talk about gas tanks etc

Then you should go and tell the idiot to mind how he's using the term battling because battling connotes a difficult struggle or something of that nature.

If he's still having mild issues with the SCAMdemic virus, he could at least say something like ''I'm down with COVID"

Then it will be easier to understand why he could still be commenting nonsense on Nairaland while claiming to be fighting the fight of his life.

The same goes for you too.

#COVIDIOTS. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by bluefilm: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2021
laterthings:
have the second wave plateaued?

Plateaued for where?

Expect the Third Wave Soonest.

We are all in for a Ride.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by Slurity(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
COVID-19 is a scam in Nigeria.
No ncdc staff or paid agent should quote me and say rubbish
You will soon learn in a hard way like your legend of disbelief Donald Trump
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2021
bluefilm:

Then you should go and tell the idiot to mind how he's using the term battling because battling connotes a difficult struggle or something of that nature.

If he's still having mild issues with the SCAMdemic virus, he could at least say something like ''I'm down with COVID"

Then it will be easier to understand why he could still be commenting nonsense on Nairaland while claiming to be fighting the fight of his life.

#COVIDIOTS. sad

If u have cough from covid you ARE battling covid. He never said he was fighting the fight of his life - you said that!
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by BIGKemsey(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2021
This thing is no longer funny here in ph oh. I've been down since on Monday, guys be careful out there, and don't forget to always wear ur nosemask in public places.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
shut up.
This is a clear symptom of tuberculosis and not COVID-19.
The useléss oghara hospital has been compromised by the government.
You're a layman with zero knowledge in the medical field that's why I'll excuse your sheer ignorance and gross stupidity
See professor of medicine diagnosing an illness online.. Pathetic! He was TESTED positive. Have sense!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by dlordy100: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2021
who else noticed since cases rose to thousands now thousands recovers too daily? Nigeria is really a failed state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by bman2003: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2021
#Esomaron
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by Babisha10(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2021
U mean to tell me that kogi state is out of Nigeria
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Siwel25:

See professor of medicine diagnosing an illness online.. Pathetic! He was TESTED positive. Have sense!
the person that tested him compromised.
Coughing out blood isn't associated with COVID-19 you dumbo
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
bluefilm:

I dey tell you!

A very big joke. grin

Jokers everywhere!!!
abeg you Sabi that meme where there was a pics differentiating Coronavirus patients in Nigeria vs the ones in U.S.
I need that pics
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
The dude we quoted made use of the word "battling" which means it's severe unless he doesn't know what that word means

Wow funny enough I never came across this your post. It's after I replied him that I just saw this comment of yours
bluefilm:

#COVIDIOTS. sad
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 27 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
the person that tested him compromised.
Coughing out blood isn't associated with COVID-19 you dumbo

You are desperate to prove Covid-19 isn't real but you are not making sense. So all hospitals reporting COVID-19 also compromised? Btw, the only thing consistent about Coronavirus is the limitless possibilities one may experience as symptoms. Read more! I prefer to trust the PCR test done than listen to an online conspiracy theorist trying to sound smart.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Mosquitoes? / Federal Doctors In Lagos Begin Solidarity Strike For Sacked Colleagues / 12 Most Common Factors Affecting Female And Male Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.