Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Rabbit Farming For Beginners - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rabbit Farming For Beginners (306 Views)

Kwara Governor Abdulrazaq Launches "Home Farming For All” Kits / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming) / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Farming For Beginners by Okikiola123456: 1:13am On Jan 28, 2021
After reading this guide, I can assure you, that you won't find rabbit farming as difficult as you think it is.
I have this e book for sale, it contains very useful information for both beginners and existing rabbit farmers, it has step by step guide on the following :
Proper handling of rabbits

Rabbit breeds: how to select the best breeds

How to determine the sex of rabbits at a young age.

Reproduction in rabbit

Palpation

Kindling and mother care: how to care for kits without the mother.

Housing

Construction of housing taking into consideration microclimate

How to control predators

Nutrition

Feed formula

Health care

Prevention of diseases

Different types of diseases that affect rabbits, causes, symptoms, prevention and treatment.

How to keep proper record in rabbit business

How to process rabbit meat.

You will find all of these in this guide and just costs #500 yes that's right just five hundred naira amazing right. You can send me a Dm or contact me on WhatsApp through 08115278413 to get yours.
Re: Rabbit Farming For Beginners by Efeturi82: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good evening,I know his trend is for rabbit but am in need of grass cutters colony to buy. I don't know if you can be of help.
Re: Rabbit Farming For Beginners by AMI3(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Okikiola123456:
After reading this guide, I can assure you, that you won't find rabbit farming as difficult as you think it is.
I have this e book for sale, it contains very useful information for both beginners and existing rabbit farmers, it has step by step guide on the following :
Proper handling of rabbits

Rabbit breeds: how to select the best breeds

How to determine the sex of rabbits at a young age.

Reproduction in rabbit

Palpation

Kindling and mother care: how to care for kits without the mother.

Housing

Construction of housing taking into consideration microclimate

How to control predators

Nutrition

Feed formula

Health care

Prevention of diseases

Different types of diseases that affect rabbits, causes, symptoms, prevention and treatment.

How to keep proper record in rabbit business

How to process rabbit meat.

You will find all of these in this guide and just costs #500 yes that's right just five hundred naira amazing right. You can send me a Dm or contact me on WhatsApp through 08115278413 to get yours.

I need it

(1) (Reply)

Premier Plantations Ventures Into The Agriculture Sector Of Ekiti State / Broiler Birds / Horticulture Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.