Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,970 members, 7,848,918 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him (52706 Views)

Billionaires Banter: Otedola Welcome To Attempt Corporate Takeover, Dangote Says / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by TheStakeHolder(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2021
dre11:
Mr Dangote seeks an “excess of $30,000” in damages from Ms Spikes.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/439058-exclusive-how-my-ex-girlfriend-tried-to-extort-5-million-from-me-dangote.html
Women are dangerous...smh
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by alizma: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2021
The most selfish specie of all animals will never stop in their quest to see the fall of their opposite sex. Any one ignored among the opposite sex is either a falling hero already or he is yet to get to the hero stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by SommyGudman(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2021
So dangote is a womanizer
Hmm what do I know
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by iamrealdeji(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2021
slowice:
So dis baba yansh no be photoshop image lmao.... Waiting for arewa holier than thou people to attack aliko.. grin abi they ve all gone mute
Idii baba Dangote han sita lori bed ashewo lol. So disgusting. While Sunday Igboho is trending for his heroic fight for Yorubas,baba Dangote is busy fighting with American prostitutes. Every dog has its day,money isn't everything

1 Like

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by beardedboy(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2021
humilitypays:
The most selfish, money-mongering women to date in the world are black ladies, and in this order:

1.) Black American ladies - highly entitled and toxic
2.) Jamaican girls
3.) Nigerian ladies

When dating them, you must be very careful, especially if you are rich. Very soon, they will discourage most rich guys from getting married. This is why babymama became a popular trend among black American hip hop music stars which later got exported to Nigeria as Nigerian ladies learned the wild and greedy attitude of their American female counterparts through music videos, Hollywood films, Chanel E!, BET.

With time, only broke, poor and average income guys will be getting married while the rich make do with babymama and keeping multiple mistresses, just a matter of time.
Uncle Ruckus, abeg shatap.

Prostitution knows no colour. A hoe will always be a hoe. In fact, white hoes are the worst. They'll file lawsuit and seek "damages" that can cripple your decades of hard work. And their filthy legal system empowers and emboldens them to do it.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by gregyboy(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Tolexander:
That is impossible.

It is just like saying you don’t think Dangote has the time to drink water or eat.

Hunger, thirst and sexual urge are part of life and hypothalamic functions in the brain.

Mind you, Dangote doesn’t have a wife and must find a way to empty his scrotal sac

Mechunu, who would think dangote have time for
Petty romance

You're just talking like this because the news is out

Wetin happen to e wife he divorce am for olosho
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by Godbless3(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2021
You open ur toetoe for him for good 9 fvcking years yet we know nothing about and suddenly on social media yet she claim its not for the fame! grin grin grin

According to a nairalander feminist, me would die because of "unrelease semen" so thats why they (ladies) do us a favour when we beg for sex grin grin grin.

Only simp beg for sex when most girls on the street are dress out on the street looking for a man that will approach so they can have dinner, a place to sleep and breakfast.

Unquote the olos.. quote.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by juniorstar(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2021
simple250:
And the whole of Northern Nigeria is quit since the news broke out but they where quick to crucify Hamed Musa for pecking his OWN wife . Hypocrites all them northerners
as in all those northern Governors way like to carry religion for head no talk fem. their silence dey shock me..there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed. it only takes time.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Bola146:
grin Some side chick get liver ooo Haba now sad Olojukokoro grin grin

There is nothing like having a wonderful wife or husband, living in peace and love. See wetin side chick go cause cheesy cheesy . God give us a peaceful home that we all desire
can you now Americans too dey do Yahoo, just because dangote fvck her, she wan shift his position from Africa richest man!
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by Rajosh(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2021
$5mill kee you there. if you like, show my nude videos. The scandal will pass away with time.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2021
kazyhm:

Lol......

You have not observed women objectively........if not you would understand that they would be living as if they are rich but are nothing......they buy Gucci and all kind of designers to show off. Even if she get the $5m, a large chunk of it would be on material things that would add nothing of value but social media status quo to motivate other ladies of how women are becoming independent of men

I visited my cousin last December, while we were catching up on events she informed me she has started a loan company and proceeded to show me documents of her debtors..........I notice a perticular trends amongst the females debtors.

One borrowed 30k for business but she wore human hair on the passport attached to her file.

Another one borrowed 50k attached a full pictures as passport. If you see the accessories on her.........

I was like these your female debtors' lifestyle does not commensurate with the amount the borrowed.

Brother, I know the story. Women and Fake lifestyle are like 1&2, mostly do it to compete with their female counterparts. Borrowing things to show off even as far as human hair. That your cousin should better be careful, hope is a she. To get a woman to pay back her debt especially to a man is very difficult.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by nedekid: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2021
jawjaw1:
Kai! American chic wan do Mallam something. Mallam forgot he wasn't in Nigeria where his influence and power can bury anybody.

He has got 2 options. Pay up or be ready for his dirty linen to be washed in public. Shikena.

Quite unfortunate!
He will pay jare. Let him release some of our cement, sugar, salt etc contribution money to her. Lol
Imagine them inviting him to court to be cross examined over puna issues grin
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2021
I don’t care what happened between them. She’s no better than those low life boys who try to blackmail their exes with nude pictures. If someone at some point trusted you enough to be vulnerable in front of you and you decide that’s something to ridicule them with when the going is not smooth again, that’s a trash human.

KosiGee:

I don’t think it has much to do with races. The woman lives in an environment where women are better appreciated and much more empowered.
Having dated Dangote for almost 10 years, I think they had a solid romantic relationship but the woman might have developed paranoia due to her age and certain behaviour displayed by Mr Aliko.
I think she wanted to secure her future more by making such demand, sadly for her, Dangote is a man who once withdrew $10m just to look at it and feel good that he has arrived. You don’t mess with such a man. Their ‘tightness’ is second to none. Even Nnewi business men are more generous. Dangote would develop high blood pressure if he paid that woman even $500k. She made a mistake, she should have dated a rich sports star.

In my opinion, she has got more explicit videos and photos and was only testing the waters by releasing the more decent ones.

I’m surprised that Aliko was only demanding $30k. Was that the extra he gave her all through the years??

I don’t believe that Dangote has ‘treated’ her well. I think he used a northern Nigerian Muslim man’s orientated way of treating the females on this lady. She knew she’d be dumped at any time and the rugs would be pulled from her feet leaving her empty and poor. She had to act desperately before it happens.

I think both should go back and settle out of court. It won’t end well for Dangote. His bum crack might be revealed next.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by KosiGee(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2021
densiks:
Beware of vipers should always be at the back of your mind when dealing with any woman.

I always thought Aliko was not a smart man and this incident has proved it.

Let him learn

He might be wiser going forward and I hope he isn’t a one minute man.

Nothing to do with smartness. If it’s about being smart, Dangote has done really well. He is tight with his money and doesn’t have a harem of women. He has respected himself and abided with the tenets of his religion as well. He hasn’t been found drinking alcohol etc.

Rich men like him do far worse. He has maintained same woman for nearly 10 years. How old do you think this woman is. Think, if it were you. The only problem here is that Dangote has ‘aka gum’. The man is tighter than gorilla glue.

The woman didn’t have to ask him before he extend his hand and do something more generous for her.
Bb stars and Nollywood women are building houses and driving expensive vehicles...this woman dated the richest black man and Dangote is only trying to make her to pay back $30k!? Wtf. I felt embarrassment reading that.

10 years of cowgirls, doggy and all his wild fantasies and she only managed to extract additional $30k...the Cossy Ojiakors would be cursing on this woman for being foolish.

Bro, there are lots of Nairaland men who would’ve treated that lady better and yes vagina has power. Don’t tell me it’s a case of ‘ e sweet me, e sweet you’ you no go pay.

Dangote need to treat his women better.
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by fredoooooo: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2021
Oloshi want free money diamond digger grin
Get pple to silent the bascad , awon omo iran kiran cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by Taogbera: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Sanwo olu, Sanwo idi grin lol
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2021
He's still ahead but I must say that the guy messed up. You don't have relationships with hookers. It doesn't ever end well. The Richard Gere/Julia Roberts Pretty Woman dynamic does not exist in real life. Hookers are too street smart and avaricious to trust with your reputation.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by Duridadi: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Sakamaje:
Smh. See wetin toto don cause Dangote.
. This toto sef ! Nmmm undecided

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2021
As a Muslim, should he not be stoned to death for adultery ?
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by Bestbeelieve: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool we don see Baba yansh cool lipsrsealed undecided embarassed

who no get iyash? abeg make the yeye girl go siddon. make Bros no dey waka with all these low class babes!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by hybridblood07(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2021
Dangote is not married, He has15 children and 2 is dead.
Bola146:
grin Some side chick get liver ooo Haba now sad Olojukokoro grin grin

There is nothing like having a wonderful wife or husband, living in peace and love. See wetin side chick go cause cheesy cheesy . God give us a peaceful home that we all desire
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by Jaqenhghar: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2021
humilitypays:
The most selfish, money-mongering women to date in the world are black ladies, and in this order:

1.) Black American ladies - highly entitled and toxic
2.) Jamaican girls
3.) Nigerian ladies

When dating them, you must be very careful, especially if you are rich. Very soon, they will discourage most rich guys from getting married. This is why babymama became a popular trend among black American hip hop music stars which later got exported to Nigeria as Nigerian ladies learned the wild and greedy attitude of their American female counterparts through music videos, Hollywood films, Chanel E!, BET.

With time, only broke, poor and average income guys will be getting married while the rich make do with babymama and keeping multiple mistresses, just a matter of time.
As you no be millionaire which one you come dey date?
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by Tolexander: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2021
gregyboy:

Mechunu, who would think dangote have time for
Petty romance

You're just talking like this because the news is out

Wetin happen to e wife he divorce am for olosho
mechunu to your father at home
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by grandstar(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2021
If Dangote has been going out with her for about a decade, then he "owes" her something. It's obvious he just wants to use her without marrying her.

As much as we all want to scream gold digger, never provide the rope for your own lynching. Her lawyer painting him like an irresponsible and heartless boy who just sees her as a conquest rather than a being sheds light on this. If he knew his intention was strictly sensual, he should have known when to draw the line, rather than keep her hopes high (Proverbs 12:13). After like 3 years, let her go and leave her some "palimony"
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by Madeu(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2021
AiooAi:
Why didn't he get Fulani babes? cheesy
Fulani and Arab men behave alike. They can do shit with females from other races, but treat their women with special care.
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by josite: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2021
has he not lost more than 5million usd now with his buttock al over the internet?

billionaire without sound advisers.
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by Emmani360(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2021
For AD to be going to court knowing fully well that it will draw more attention, it's very likely he had a signed non—disclosure agreement with that lady
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by dontbothermuch: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2021
The true lineage of Delilah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by sanpipita(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2021
cococandy:
Girls from other races haven’t dealt with you before.
The grass always seems to be greener on the other side.

They know let them keep capping, see how thread is calm because spikes is a foreign girl, if it was a Nigerian girl, curses and abuses on her generation.

The foreign women they hype won't waste time in dealing with any of them, even dangote is struggling lol

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by orisa37: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2021
Na OLE im be.
Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by mayorkent(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Girls self, the NDA would have been signed at the beginning of the relationship.
Even the few sensible girls may start out with the right intentions. But sooner or later their greedy nature go take over .

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him by tarantino1: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2021
doeeyed:

On the basis of their 9 year old relationship...

If he can prove there was no exclusivity on both parts and loss of earnings or career progression as a result of the relationship, he might get off lightly...

Otherwise the above will be assumed...

He's really lucky she's not attempted paternity fraud.

He's got good grounds with the blackmail charge ....But these courts could be funny

Lol

Having read about Palimony cases, I see that it is extremely hard to get it granted. E go over hard for the girl come hard blackmail join am. I no know why e go civil court, the girl suppose go federal prison for blackmail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Binani Gives Acceptance Speech After Being Illegally Declared Governor (Video) / Tony Kabaka Visits MC Oluomo (Photos) / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.