Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks (3208 Views)

Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by Qelvin(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by Izumarock70(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour

God bless ESN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by Izumarock70(m): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Men gallant

5 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by Izumarock70(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Men are not smiling
East is protected

5 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by dubra: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
All hail the OHAMADIKE of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by valenu(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nice of them. May God give them long life , grant their heart desires and may they prosper. May their children born and unborn prosper. May God continue to protect Nnamdi KANU. May he never change his mind any day, any time.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by kwen1: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Very important

3 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
We hail the

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by nonoski: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Clowns
Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by primestreams: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
nonoski:
Clowns
It is better to be a clown chasing out the killers

3 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by Aketi2: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
nonoski:
Clowns

Was it mama that was begging the Foolanis on her farm last week? Hope they did not do anything to her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by lastmessenger: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
May the Lord bless and keep them.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by jimi4us: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
I have full respect for these our gallant men.

OyigboUpdate and I salute them all . They're heroes that our supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu has sent to protect us.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by OyigboUpdate: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
jimi4us:
I have full respect for these our gallant men.

OyigboUpdate and I salute them all . They're heroes that our supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu has sent to protect us.

No u mentioned the wrong person
Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by jimi4us: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No u mentioned the wrong person

You're a fellow Ipob man, you think we don't know? It's only you that promotes them daily. Without you we won't even know they exist in Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by crackhouse(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Na so. Amatekun are busy misfiring and shooting their people up and down instead of the criminal fulani herdsmen.
Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by Mysticwebb: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
I read they are still killing soldiers as of Tuesday, I thought Kanu has ordered them to stop? What is their problem?
Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by Balkan(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by adeolakemi: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Balkan:
Mr. Etoama how far?
y are you calling me

1 Like

Re: Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks by Warripikine: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wowwww...I'm in love with you ESN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinasa Nworu: Ipob Hit Man / Igbos Are Paying For The Corruption, Greediness And Criminality Of Azikwe- IPOB / Reactions As LP Supporters Queries Senator-elect Ireti Kingibe Over Missing LP L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.