Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile (536 Views)

First Thing First, Learn To Program! / Guys Where Can I Learn Python In Lagos / Teach Yourself To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by Cybercop2002: 6:37am On Jan 28, 2021
call me number if interested 09073027735 i live at orile but wanna learn coding in physical
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Cybercop2002:
call me number if interested 09073027735 i live at orile but wanna learn coding in physical
your laptop, steady light, internet, day and night commitment, projects and tasks.

But of u want to spend go ahead
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by Cybercop2002: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
your laptop, steady light, internet, day and night commitment, projects and tasks.

But of u want to spend go ahead
i do not understand you sir what do you mean
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by FanOfMyself: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2021
I have quality video courses for you. The thing is that these days people tend to learn virtually because of the improved technology at our disposal. I learnt everything I know in programming remotely and it's way cheaper and more convenient. All you need is to stay MOTIVATED and FOCUSED.
I'm currently working on a whole lot of projects.
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Cybercop2002:
i do not understand you sir what do you mean
learn it yourself, teach yourself
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by Cybercop2002: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
learn it yourself, teach yourself
thank you sir it seem that is what i am gonna do though i know html and css with little javascript but sir i dont have an android phone but i have laptop how can i download youtube video to my pc so i can watch later
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by arejibadz(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Use it to get data and download a course from https://www.freetutorialsus.com/

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by parkervero(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cybercop2002:

Why do you want to learn programming? What do you want to learn I mean, what stack do you intend to venture into?

The 30k is enough to buy courses on udemy. There is no good programmer that will teach you programming even with 100k let alone 30k.
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by Afrocodez: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cybercop2002:

Yeah, learning online, buying courses on Udemy and its sisters or even downloading free videos on YouTube seems to be the cheapest way to learn programming.

Nonetheless, that doesn't work for everyone; not everyone has the required grit that will keep you going even when it gets really tough. A lot of self-taught programming students end up calling it quits.

I advice you leverage on a level of mentorship from a highly motivational and accommodating developer.

You can read my story on how I became a full-stack software developer and got my first job within a year. You should find the story really helpful.

From Car Wash Attendant To Software Developer

Let me take you through the pages of my software development journey. I started considering programming when my friend got his first job as a developer.

We have lived together for a while and so I knew what his life practice was. My friend struggled to afford the basics of life........

Complete the read here: http://afrocodez.com/posts

The largest publication on Mdeium named "The Startup" contacted me if they could publish that story for me after having read it on my page.

Kindly check it out here.

http://afrocodez.com/posts

And should you need help on mentorship, I'd surely be willing to help.

Reach me through the website afrocodez.com or via 07048919439.

Wish you the best!
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by stanliwise(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cybercop2002:
from you question, I think just learning to code isn’t your first problem.

How did I know.

Learning how to code is as cheap as anything in the world, if that is your problem. You question should be “I have a laptop/phone, how can I do some coding with it”.

I think you need exposure of what coding is about and once you know. Then the next question is, why I want to do it

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by Cybercop2002: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
stanliwise:
from you question, I think just learning to code isn’t your first problem.

How did I know.

Learning how to code is as cheap as anything in the world, if that is your problem. You question should be “I have a laptop/phone, how can I do some coding with it”.

I think you need exposure of what coding is about and once you know. Then the next question is, why I want to do it
may god bless you you get it 100% how can you help me
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by stanliwise(m): 12:17am On Jan 30, 2021
Cybercop2002:
may god bless you you get it 100% how can you help me
Why are you interested in coding?
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by Cybercop2002: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
stanliwise:
Why are you interested in coding?
my interest is in front end development
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by stanliwise(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Cybercop2002:
my interest is in front end development
ok start with html. Start with a YouTube channel. For more technical concept and explanation, google and ebooks are you friends
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by Cybercop2002: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
stanliwise:
ok start with html. Start with a YouTube channel. For more technical concept and explanation, google and ebooks are you friends
how can i download a youtube video on my system
Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by stanliwise(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Cybercop2002:
how can i download a youtube video on my system
Google should help you with that info.

But on lite no. If you have YouTube url like
http://www.Youtube.com/blahblah

Change it to

http://www.ssyoutube.com/blahblah

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn To Code Below Or Not Above #30,000 That Is Close To Orile by Cybercop2002: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
stanliwise:
Google should help you with that info.
But on lite no. If you have YouTube url like http://www.Youtube.com/blahblah
Change it to
http://www.ssyoutube.com/blahblah
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tech Place In Lagos / How To Post Image Or Embed Video On Nairaland And Espbase / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.