Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene (36869 Views)

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by cescky(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2021
tritt:
From the report did you hear anything like sexual abuse...abi na to comment dey hungry you. Rubbish

Don't you people have some sense?

A big madam like that, you expect her to divulge such?.. And the probability of her being raped is high

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Litmus: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2021
Fulani eat my hamsters angry
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by gtown: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Hello? When on Earth do you intend to have one single sense? When?
Was Evans not a kidnapper? Be kind to your selt at least once for the January.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by francisbarrack(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Denique:
This one travelled far in such a short time.
Thank God she was found alive.

Some peep dont make it out alive... nigeria is no more safe.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Neddstark: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Edo kidnappers no get good kidnap location. Them come sell their victim to herdsmen for bush.

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Litmus: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2021
Last week, my brother, working downstairs late into the night, heard his six years old daughter scream in the upstairs bedroom. They live in Victoria London. Anyway, he rushed upstairs. He found his daughter trembling on the bed unable to speak, she was that terrified. His daughter kept indicating, with trembling pointing finger, that something was under the bed. At once he crouched so that he could look under the bed. Lo and behold, what did he see? Why, he saw a Fulani man with spear clutching a calf!!!!
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Kingstanding: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2021
wink2015:

Nnamdi Kanu

Sunday Ogboho

are great freedom fighters.

The fulani wants to take over southern forest.

Their commercial motorcyclist from the north are taking over streets in the south where they act as spy for the fulani.
. You're right.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Kingrefreshed: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2021
gtown:

Was Evans not a kidnapper? Be kind to your selt at least once for the January.

Yeah and he has been captured and in Prison. What has these topic got to do with him in prison. Grow up I beg you!

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Flier: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2021
uBuNiT:

Only God ? . Are saying the woman don't know ? her doctor won't know ?,
She or her Doctor wouldnt know,Only God that made her can examine the damage done to her
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by tutudesz: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2021
post=98514625:

This is deep!
You know people read only what they wanna see.
But thank God for few people like you who still reason like normal humans.
It is well.
Everybody is avoiding the most important question, who was the 1st sets of kidnappers Are kidnappers working with herdsmen Is this the situation everywhere herdsmen causing problem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2021
tutudesz:

Everybody is avoiding the most important question, who was the 1st sets of kidnappers Are kidnappers working with herdsmen Is this the situation everywhere herdsmen causing problem
That is exactly our question.
But many hypocrites online chose to ignore that question.
That is Nigeria for you,
They all sleep in the same position,
But very few wise people chose to go against the tide.
You are a wise man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by dederocs(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2021
We must secure the forests, or groom wild animals, like lion, tigers etc, and release them into our forests... to canibalise these kidnappers, terrorists and bandits
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2021
gtown:

One thing is clear from her narration. That is, she was not kidnapped by Fulani but by some Edo boys who sold her as commodity to the Fulani in the bush.
The Fulani in turn traded her back to her people.
This is to say Edo boys are also kidnappers. However from my own finding, her kidnappers were likely those rampaging igbos pigs terrorising south south region with motives to prove that they could be dangerous than their rivals, the forest masters aka herdsmen.
Obaseke should give them the kind Wike's treatment before things get out of hands in Edo.
U don finish d matter.
Wise words from a wise man!

NORSIYK:
Fulani miscreants on rampage.
Southern and middle-belt Nigeria should unite and send these bloodsucking demons out of their territories
Hope the young man above has taught you something sensible this morning?
Wail sensibly next time.....okay?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Neddstark: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2021
post=98513851:

Isn't it surprising that you are changing tone today?
Now, it is Edo kidnappers, not Fulani kidnappers you have been typing for the past few weeks anymore
And the below was the rubbish you typed yesterday,
As we always say on this forum.
2 characteristics of wailers : Lies and Hypocrisy.
What a Shame!
Condemn all manner of evil and don't let politics and hate blind you to say the truth ALWAYS....okay?

Shame on you!

So you had to quote my previous comments to make a point that what? Fulanis dont kidnap?
The truth is pointing right in your face but because of your paid political position, you are twisting it to suit another narrative? This shows the kind of horrible human you are. It is irritants like you that will deny the holocaust. Well, just know one thing that the innocent human lives being killed by the Fulanis are no difference from you. Someday, you will pay your price for your falsehood propaganda. When it happens, just know it is 100% well deserved.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by ablejesus26(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Nnamdi Kanu established the ESN to guard the forests and residents against this type of crime but the southeast are fighting because they want to get a vice presidential position from the fulani in 2023.

Well You should try to peg and assay the motive behind the repudiation of esn by the ohaneze and se governors

esn was created by ipob a gruop ds proscribed by the fg

so esn is a direct call for anarchy and war by ipob

and we will not support it

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by bubu2019: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Na wa ooo..they must have sexually abused the poor woman. Sad
your mind is too dirty

See where your mind go
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Litmus: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2021
When I opened the wardrobe this morning a Fulani fell out. Gave me such a fright, I can't tell you just how. The murderous beggers are everywhere shocked
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Uptheante(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:
nothing in the article suggest she was raped.
She saw hell which could mean she was also raped
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Liposure: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Just like in the days of slave trade. They now kidnap and sell their victims to their fulani masters. Sad
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Chris2863(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2021
agitator:

Feminist!

Where she mention am say dem sexually abuse her.
Will she mention it to you before?
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:
Are you a kid ? Do you expect her to utter it here. I'm 98% sure she was molested sexually
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by josephft2000: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Na wa ooo..they must have sexually abused the poor woman. Sad
I think so.
But let's thank God for her life.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by gtown: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Yeah and he has been captured and in Prison. What has these topic got to do with him in prison. Grow up I beg you!
Were he captured together with all his boys?
It seems you didn't listen to him when he was captured.
Reason like humans, bros!
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by AreaFada2: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2021
jchioma:
Kidnappings are becoming an industry in Nigeria. Thanks to failure of Buhari to stem the ugly trend.
It appears the thing has supply chains now.

Arms smugglers, arms middle men and end users (kidnappers, bandits, herdsmen).

City abductors, middle men and end use kidnappers.

Food and drink suppliers, middle men and end users/kidnappers in the forest.

So who knows how many supply chains surround it? How do they launder all the kidnap ransom payments? It won't surprise me if some criminal bankers have their own part in it.

It may sound absurd now but as things are going, kidnapping could become so common and make money for many people that people will say stopping it will ruin a vital economic sectors. grin

More absurd things have happened in Nigeria before.

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by tnerro1(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2021
The federal government should take this kidnapping business seriously, anyone guilty of kidnapping should get life in prison with hard labor, in America that we like to copy, kidnapping is a serious offense so much that even the great FBI will get involved

Death of a kidnapped person also means death penalty for the kidnappers also. Federal government be serious
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by nyiamfrank: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:

...I saw hell...

could mean anything!
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by AreaFada2: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2021
tnerro1:
The federal government should take this kidnapping business seriously, anyone guilty of kidnapping should get life in prison with hard labor, in America that we like to copy, kidnapping is a serious offense so much that even the great FBI will get involved
Too late. FG missed the chance before it became too widespread.

If they had imposed death penalty on kidnapping, and executed them publicly, it wouldn't have grown this big. It is a soft crime as people see it.

A kidnapped person has no guarantee of returning alive. They still kill some despite paying ransom.

So it's a capital offence because weapons, threat of violence and violence are involved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee / Many Nigerians Condemned Abba Kyari Without Knowing The Truth About Him – Sagay / Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.