Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene (36867 Views)

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by sonofElElyon: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2021
must have or may have

nairavsdollars:
Na wa ooo..they must have sexually abused the poor woman. Sad
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by unicornguytunde: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Kidnapping was a cottage industry during the time of OBJ ,the earlier years , He refused to nip it then, When i say He , i meant his government .
Then Came in Yardua , it bloomed a bit , then came GEJ, it blossomed into an organized business , Then Came in the Present administration ,Kidnapping industry is no longer a blooming industry , its now a mega business venture . The Fulani herdsmen whether we agree or not came into this business after the BokoHaram issue with the Chibok Girls, they learnt it from our brothers in the South and perfected it with their help and collaborations.

I can only say that the work of our security outfits be it the organized , recognized or officially commissioned by Nigerian government has a lot of work to do . May God help us all.

jchioma:
Kidnappings are becoming an industry in Nigeria. Thanks to failure of Buhari to stem the ugly trend.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by tonididdy(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2021
... So the police rescued her meaning they know fully well these kidnappers den.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by zagaina(m): 10:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Mgbadike80:

https://punchng.com/i-was-abducted-in-church-sold-to-fulani-kidnappers-nis-spokesperson/
You are quick to tell us that, you were sold to Fulani but didn't bother to tell us the tribe of those who kidnapped in first place.

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by justiz5(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Dreyton36: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Una go just post news without photos

Where is the kidnapped lady's photo

Anyway I gat something to say

the whole mods plus seun Dem nor get sense, na me talk am, make them block my account kpata kpata
Na until man go vex one day hack this site make am they useless and also make it invaluable , na them seun go wake up

This forum is the most useless forum I've ever seen
There's nothing to gain here than useless fake news
In well maintained forums making just FRONT-PAGE
You can even gain airtime

You'll see vibrant youths in here writing good stories and no credits given

But you'll see posts of nudity all over the place and they don't get banned

Posts of stupid intersex whatever all over the place with their low self esteem and nothing's done about it
If you as a man say anything that has to do with women's promiscuity you'll get banned till 2039

But there's one things y'all stupid mods don't know

Truly soldier go , soldier come for sure , but there are some soldiers that'll be forever missed

You can't have people like @ilegendd @slamormir @Sappiere @Smellysperm @SILENTandSMART out of this forum and expect it to be the same again

Know why ?

There are many people out here who makes this place fun
There are so many members who got registered just because they love the cruise those monikers bring to the table in every comment and topic

I've as well made my mark in here , dropped a couple nice stories which made FP
The useless mods what do they have to bring to the table

Look at ads all over the place
Look at explicit videos

They'll rather bring iyabo ojo's new tattoo to the front page than to bring an educative topic on FP

Just look at yesterday, bringing an actress who's sleeping on her own cradle bed to the FP how's that news ??

Useless forum , make una spoil am with una hand

Joined this forum since 2007 my acct got banned just because I defended myself against an hater

I finally got to open this acct just last year when I was in Estonia cuz I wanted to comment o n a particular topic

@Seun you better see the handwriting on the wall and work on changing your mods asap good day omo iyami

No be say na mouth,. View my topics I'm always on cruise , I no get time for yawa

Abeg Wells Fargo, SunTrust, Santander , capital one , both individual and company aza with (ONLINE ACCESS) and directly with the owner can chat me up for wire

If you get CC being am as well

If na local U.S. Banks like PNC , Citi , my&t and others with (ONLINE ACCESS) bring am also make we share money , that's my only way of helping the society

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Uptheante:
She saw hell which could mean she was also raped
only in your head.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2021
It's the media people have come again with their usual useless rhetorics.
I see a lot of them and ask very dumb questions like,"who are the other criminals in the line"?
That is why in analysis we take data,if the higher percentage of an act is carried out by a particular person,does that acquit the person or reduce his charge? Just because he has chosen a different strategy?
In this context,the herdsmen where the last recipient of the bounty,so therefore masterminded the hit.
For example,most Taliban's are Afghans, does that make all Afghans Taliban?
They also have Iranians and Chechens providing them with logistics,does that acquit the Taliban of terrorism? No
So in an effort to hastily demonize the victims and justify perpetrators, be logical and rational in thinking and judgement.
And don't try to emotionally attach matter to issues,crime has a large network from all tribes and regions.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by jchioma: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2021
AreaFada2:

It appears the thing has supply chains now.

Arms smugglers, arms middle men and end users (kidnappers, bandits, herdsmen).

City abductors, middle men and end use kidnappers.

Food and drink suppliers, middle men and end users/kidnappers in the forest.

So who knows how many supply chains surround it? How do they launder all the kidnap ransom payments? It won't surprise me if some criminal bankers have their own part in it.

It may sound absurd now but as things are going, kidnapping could become so common and make money for many people that people will say stopping it will ruin a vital economic sectors. grin

More absurd things have happened in Nigeria before.

Lol, what is left is for government to start collecting taxes. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Bellotelli: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2021
Meist times I think the media is out to sensationalize the herdsmen narrative. Is the first group that kidnapped her Fulani? I don't think so. I blv that crime is inherent in every tribe.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by fof1: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
justosee:
nothing in the article suggest she was raped.

Wait for it to be Stated. It is better to be Alive,Pls. Argue Over Nothing Pls. Read and Pass Over. Leave Any Other things for the interpreters...
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by tit(f): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kidnapped by town fulani -police army dss
Handed over to Bush fulani for ransom collection
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Sterope(f): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
They sold you to kidnappers who happen to be Fulani

Fulani herdsmen are not kidnappers. The issue with them is different.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Flier:
Hunters need to start combing the southern forest,i heard those fulani always turned their captives to sex doll
Only God knows what this woman has passed through

God help us

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by saniby: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Nnamdi Kanu established the ESN to guard the forests and residents against this type of crime but the southeast governors/Ohanaeze are fighting him because they want to get a vice presidential position from the fulani in 2023.

How are we sure it's not the Nnamdi Kanu's affiliates (ESN,IPOB, BokoHaram, Herdsmen) that re responsible for her woes?

If Nnamdi KANU has the support of ordinary Igbo people, he or his adherents should contest and win elections and go on to change whatever they wish to change. In the absence of that, our security operatives SHOULD DEAL DECISIVELY WITH ANY TROUBLE MAKER.
There are lots of evidence linking Nnamdi Kwano with Criminality and Coercion.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by 77up(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
agitator:

Feminist!

Where she mention am say dem sexually abuse her.
she doesn't need to say that before you ll know what she might have passed through.

You need to watch a video someone sent to me today, the kind dick those animal herdmen are forcing on that poor girl cry
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by shadowmancer(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Nnamdi Kanu established the ESN to guard the forests and residents against this type of crime but the southeast governors/Ohanaeze are fighting him because they want to get a vice presidential position from the fulani in 2023.
Fulani with their shattered born to rule mentality will only use and dump dem to destroy their people while they force another of theirs on nijeryans....dem don dey prepare Atiku for nijeryans, but all their plans don cast. No more nijeryans, ODUDUA NATION BIAFRA NATION IJAW NATION EDO NATION ARISE NOW

Deamalgamate nigeria to save lives.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by shadowmancer(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Divinehealer:

After you comb the forest, who will comb the towns? Afterall she was taken by non Fulani from the city and sold to the forest dwellers.
Many non Fulanis are now collaborating with their Fulani brothers to make money out of selling their country men.
I keep saying it, If slave trade should return again, Africans esp Nigerians will still capture and sell each other all over again. Years later they will blame oyinbo slave master for using their fellow blacks as slaves.
U better open your eyes, any non-fulani collaborator is one way connected to those landless fulani by blood. Do you know foolanis have many people well planted within every tribe and ethnic group ? They are called begbugs, while the real fulanis are either parasites or mongrel. There is no way a Yoruba or igbo criminal would relate with a fulani jihadists. There are half fulani half Benin na, dem plenty for Auchi, so reason one plus plus to connect to two. This kind news dey to misinform people say na non fulanis people dey run crime just to paint the fulanis innocent. When naija deltans dey reign for kidnapping matter, u ever hear am say dey collude with fulanis black Arabs and yet fulanis dey kill natives for all those period ooo. Make una wise up
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by imagrg(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Oh!
So sad.
I hope they didn't 'touch' her; because I know that they are sex-maniacs too.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by ashawopikin(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
dat one na sure thing, those bastards no dey take eye see women
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Dong2: 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:

No doubt.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by SexytorresE(f): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Anfield247:

awwwn... she go realise nah, and she no go tel us about that side.
no sane person will say that part cheesy grin cheesy but she should have been bold enough to tell us , I hate unfinished stories undecided
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Anfield247(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2021
SexytorresE:
no sane person will say that part cheesy grin cheesy but she should have been bold enough to tell us , I hate unfinished stories undecided
Naughty girl, lol. I will mama for you!
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by SexytorresE(f): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Anfield247:

Naughty girl, lol. I will mama for you!
what's "I will mama for you"? undecided undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Unhappy Over Jailing Of Nigerians For Blasphemy / Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) / Bill Gates: Buhari’s Economic Plan Doesn’t Reflect Needs Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.