Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Have You Seen Your President This Month? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen Your President This Month? (428 Views)

Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Your President This Month? by VaselineCrew: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Have you seen your president at all this month?

Any interviews with reporters?

The president/presidency that no one ever sees, chai
Re: Have You Seen Your President This Month? by evanstinobbc: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2021
l

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Your President This Month? by helinues: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2021
If some people insist they can't see anything good in you, just give them a hug cos life can be difficult for a blind to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Your President This Month? by Tofax: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2021
VaselineCrew:

You don't know Buhari is now a statue deity. He doesn't visit anywhere to see things for himself rather people rush to see him in his inclave (Aso villa) to consult with him about happenings in the country. The only time we saw him was when he tour the country for his own campaign in 2015 & 2019
Re: Have You Seen Your President This Month? by Duridadi: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2021
VaselineCrew:

...You mean Nnamdi Trump ?

Re: Have You Seen Your President This Month? by VaselineCrew: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2021
Tofax:

You don't know Buhari is now a statue deity. He doesn't visit anywhere to see things for himself rather people rush to see him in his inclave (Aso villa) to consult with him about happenings in the country. The only time we saw him was when he tour the country for his own campaign in 2015 & 2019

isn't this crazy though? what you just said and the fact that Nigerians are okay with such a president?

It's like crazy has become normal, to have a president no one sees.
Re: Have You Seen Your President This Month? by VaselineCrew: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2021
helinues:
If some people insist they can't see anything good in you, just give them a hug cos life can be difficult for a blind to see

Pictures, pictures and more pictures, that's all you guys ever post.

Aren't you ashamed?

You couldn't even link to a recent PRESS CONFERENCE, or interview with CHANNELS, AIT, BBC, ALJAZEERA... heck, even NTA...

You just post some "Instagram-like" picture, like what? We are supposed to rate his dressing? Ok, Nice shoes I guess, but can we ask him one or two questions?
Re: Have You Seen Your President This Month? by helinues: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Pictures, pictures and more pictures, that's all you guys ever post.

Aren't you ashamed?

You couldn't even link to a recent PRESS CONFERENCE, or interview with CHANNELS, AIT, BBC, ALJAZEERA... heck, even NTA...

You just post some "Instagram-like" picture, like what? We are supposed to rate his dressing? Ok, Nice shoes I guess, but can we ask him one or two questions?

Yet you are not aware the picture was taken this week with the new service chief.

Don't allow hatred to build mansion in your heart
Re: Have You Seen Your President This Month? by VaselineCrew: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2021
helinues:

Yet you are not aware the picture was taken this week with the new service chief.

Don't allow hatred to build mansion in your heart

Hatred? lol

So asking for press conferences and interviews from your president equates to hatred?

I just don't understand how a democratic president eschews engagement with the people, either directly or via the press, and chooses instead to offer up images to placate the yearnings of the people to hear from their leader.
Re: Have You Seen Your President This Month? by madmohamed(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2021
VaselineCrew:

I call him prison president. A president that will not address his people is that one a president? The monkey in Aso Rock cage is dead brain
Re: Have You Seen Your President This Month? by VaselineCrew: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2021
madmohamed:
I call him prison president. A president that will not address his people is that one a president? The monkey in Aso Rock cage is dead brain

If you do a YouTube search for Buhari and filter for this month, all you will see is mini videos of him walking about, no audio, no engagement, sigh.

The only audio for this month I've seen, is the new years address, and that was just a ONE WAY SPEECH, as in, no questions, just him reading.

My point in all of this is that Buhari has set the bar so low... The next president can come in and be even worse, in that, you may never see him/her throughout their tenure.

At least the people we borrow democracy from have leaders that do QUESTIONS and ANSWERS.

Look at Trump... and even Biden that I personally don't like, still engages reporters.

Imagine if American citizens never saw their president, and only got few pictures a month and edited ONE-WAY addresses every 3 to 6 months. I'm sure they'd be asking questions.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Your President This Month? by madmohamed(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2021
VaselineCrew:

If you do a YouTube search for Buhari and filter for this month, all you will see is mini videos of him walking about, no audio, no engagement, sigh.

The only audio for this month I've seen, is the new years address, and that was just a ONE WAY SPEECH, as in, no questions, just him reading.

My point in all of this is that Buhari has set the bar so low... The next president can come in and be even worse, in that, you may never see him/her throughout their tenure.

At least the people we borrow democracy from have leaders that do QUESTIONS and ANSWERS.

Look at Trump... and even Biden that I personally don't like, still engages reporters.

Imagine if American citizens never saw their president, and only got few pictures a month and edited ONE-WAY addresses every 3 to 6 months. I'm sure they'd be asking questions.
that thing call buhari is confusing some people whit just photo and smile not me. The best thing for Nigeria if it still be one is not allow any Fulani to be nest to Aso Rock gate talk of be the president

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Major Reason Of Orlu Fracas... By Emeka. / How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP – Oyinlola / APC Will Do Everything Possible To Install A Governor In Anambra State - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.