Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Pst Claims That God Killed A Lecturer Who Was Sexually Harassing His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pst Claims That God Killed A Lecturer Who Was Sexually Harassing His Daughter (461 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pst Claims That God Killed A Lecturer Who Was Sexually Harassing His Daughter by Finestgal: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHXGdx0g2xs

Clergy man, wale oko testified how God killed a Unilag lecturer who failed his daughter for refusing to sleep with him.

Re: Pst Claims That God Killed A Lecturer Who Was Sexually Harassing His Daughter by chatinent: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2021
Ogorogo no bi pure water.
Re: Pst Claims That God Killed A Lecturer Who Was Sexually Harassing His Daughter by Righteousness2(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
It is a Righteous thing for GOD to recompense Tribulation to those that Trouble His Children.

GOD ALMIGHTY is Loving, Merciful and Kind. HE does not take joy in the death of a Sinner. Rather His will is that Everyone should be Saved.

Having Said that , HE is also a GOD of Judgement. He does not take it lightly when people Confidently trouble his Children.

So many People Have been taken away for Standing in the way of his Children.
So many people have been sacked and reduced to nothing for standing in the way of His Children.
I am a Living testimony to Events like that.

Some could even come to confess and beg you after they are dealt with.

It's very risky to Stand in the way of a Genuie child of GOD. You will end up being being Crushed , Dismantled, Discombobulated and sent to the grave beyond.

His Testimony is very well in place.
Re: Pst Claims That God Killed A Lecturer Who Was Sexually Harassing His Daughter by LoudLord(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2021
Pastor indeed
Re: Pst Claims That God Killed A Lecturer Who Was Sexually Harassing His Daughter by Draslo(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is a Righteous thing for GOD to recompense Tribulation to those that Trouble His Children.

GOD ALMIGHTY is Loving, Merciful and Kind. HE does not take joy in the death of a Sinner. Rather His will is that Everyone should be Saved.

Having Said that , HE is also a GOD of Judgement. He does not take it lightly when people Confidently trouble his Children.

So many People Have been taken away for Standing in the way of his Children.
So many people have been sacked and reduced to nothing for standing in the way of His Children.
I am a Living testimony to Events like that.

Some could even come to confess and beg you after they are dealt with.

It's very risky to Stand in the way of a Genuie child of GOD. You will end up being being Crushed , Dismantled, Discombobulated and sent to the grave beyond.

His Testimony is very well in place.
Make we hear word ojare ko koshidanu. Fake ass pastor. You're the perfect example as to how gullible Nigerian Christians follow anyone that claims he's a 'man of God'
Re: Pst Claims That God Killed A Lecturer Who Was Sexually Harassing His Daughter by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Expresses Surprise On Seeing A Hospital For Camels In Dubai (video) / Davido In Joy As ‘if’ And ‘fall’ Appears Riaa Gold In The Us (photos) / Singers Burna Boy, Telz And Nigerian Footballer Obafemi Martins Chilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.