Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem (8718 Views)

Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win / Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller / Onuachu Voted Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Mechelen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by robosky02(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem

Paul Onuachu has been named man of the match In Genk’s 3-2 home win against Zulte-Waregem on Wednesday night, Completesports.com reports.

The Nigeria international netted a brace in the encounter at the Luminus Arena.

Onuachu opened scoring for Genk late in the first half and added the second seven minutes after the break.

The 26-year-old has now scored 22 goals in 23 league appearances for Genk this season.

Genk currently occupy second spot on the table with 42 points from 24 games.

They will face Mechelen in their next league game on Sunday.

https://www.completesports.com/onuachu-named-man-of-the-match-in-genks-win-vs-zulten-waregem/

3 Likes

Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by robosky02(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Red-Hot Onuachu: I Love Scoring Goals

Genk forward Paul Onuachu says scoring goals is his primary duty after firing a brace in the club’s 3-2 home win against Zulte-Waregem on Wednesday, reports Completesports.com.

Onuachu increased his goal tally to 22 following another impressive for Genk at the Luminus Arena.

The victory ended Genk’s four-match winless in the Belgian Pro League.

“Scoring is my job, hey”, a delighted Onuachu said after the game.

The forward also reflected on his two goals in the game.

“I realise better than anyone that I am not a player who will dribble a few players myself … I need my teammates to score.”

“With that first goal Ito does a fantastic job with that heel. Munoz came over again. That boy is crazy, he keeps going. As a striker I just had to be there,” he explained.

“At the corner of the second goal I faced a very big , strong boy (Seck, ed.). So I had to think quickly to get rid of him. I did not do that on strength, but by quickly changing direction.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by robosky02(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
This guy ehhhhh

But how come he does not score for Super Eagles?

Is the coach playing him out of position?

Has he not adapted to oir environment?

Is the formation not allowing to flourish?

How do we get the best of him, because with his form we can't overlook him or depend solely on Osimhen in case of injury?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
good
keep growing man
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by Gamer999: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Well deserved.

God bless Sony interactive entertainment;God bless planet earth;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by Observer20: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Good one for him.

This might cheer and motivate you.

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by Casan0va: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by Otaiky(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
congratulations �
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by onlyonechid84(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
For Club this guy is MVP but for country He is a complete Flop.

Any day I see him in Super Eagles starting line up I know there is trouble in winning that match.

He should be playing for "The Tigers" our basketball National Team.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by ForeThinker: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Naxxo
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by kennyz247(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
good radiant for Nigeria team
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by BigDawsNet: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin like if he deserves world best

2 Likes

Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by 900warriorz: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Okereke kereke, dum dum kpom kpom
Kwenu Oga na ga, eh Oga na ga

Igbo Amaka
grin

2 Likes

Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by Princeofwales(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Better than Werner.

3 Likes

Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by jackmartial(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
that does not mean they should now dorn him the Super eagles No. 9 jersey oh
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by ghanaman5050: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Top scorer in Jupiler league
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by sematec(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
all these bad news about herdsmen self.
Buhari should ban the eating of cow meat throughout the country. Nigeria will be peaceful
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
sematec:
all these bad news about herdsmen self.
Buhari should ban the eating of cow meat throughout the country. Nigeria will be peaceful

Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by Orire001: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
OK...

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by beehivedata(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Na only for Belgium he dey perform. Na so so rubbish he dey play for super eagles... just tall anyhow and slow like ogre grin grin grin
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by ibnlawal(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
robosky02:

Red-Hot Onuachu: I Love Scoring Goals

Genk forward Paul Onuachu says scoring goals is his primary duty after firing a brace in the club’s 3-0 home win against Zulte-Waregem on Wednesday, reports Completesports.com.

Onuachu increased his goal tally to 22 following another impressive for Genk at the Luminus Arena.

The victory ended Genk’s four-match winless in the Belgian Pro League.

“Scoring is my job, hey”, a delighted Onuachu said after the game.

The forward also reflected on his two goals in the game.

“I realise better than anyone that I am not a player who will dribble a few players myself … I need my teammates to score.”

“With that first goal Ito does a fantastic job with that heel. Munoz came over again. That boy is crazy, he keeps going. As a striker I just had to be there,” he explained.

“At the corner of the second goal I faced a very big , strong boy (Seck, ed.). So I had to think quickly to get rid of him. I did not do that on strength, but by quickly changing direction.”

Dude! They played 3-2
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by Kylexy3000(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by Cumtroller: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Igbo Amaka!!!
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by NiRfreak(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Being a star in Genk shouldn't make him first choice in Supereagles..... Top football country pick their team from the best of their players playing in Epl, Laliga, Seria A, and Bundesliga...But Naija pick from Turkey, Quatar, Denmark
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by paulolee(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
congrats my namesake...wish he brings this same form to super eagles..
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by crossfm: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
This guy no da take eye see goal post.

He is doing well,Genk hardly play a match without him scoring.
Re: Onuachu Named Man Of The Match In Genk’s Win Vs Zulten Waregem by paulolee(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
NiRfreak:
Being a star in Genk shouldn't make him first choice in Supereagles..... Top football country pick their team from the best of their players playing in Epl, Laliga, Seria A, and Bundesliga...But Naija pick from Turkey, Quatar, Denmark
no lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Drop Mikel Obi Racism Case / Liverpool Without Salah Or Mane / Nba Playoffs 08-predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.