Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing (34940 Views)

Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Video of Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by rapcy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote][/quote]
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by Bobage16(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
ok. I think say na d members of representathieves fight the fight sef....why nta 91 no come de show am today,,as dem don de show am since oda days
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by onuman: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
dre11:

…lawmakers scamper for safety

Details later…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/breaking-fight-breaks-out-at-reps-pib-public-hearing/

Divided and Ruled people fighting useless fights.
The fight of 1967-1970 would have saved them today’s fight. But foresight?
Monguno Mohammed, please separate the fight, don’t laugh at the fighters.

Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by Blackdisciple(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Show us the fight na make we laugh small as those baban Riga people they throw blow
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by Membis333: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
No b Naija
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by bejeria101(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Stalwert:

Atiku

Your point is?
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
The chairman house committee on petroleum, Abubakar Mohammad Monguno.

How could a Fulani man be chairman on petroleum?
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by onuman: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
PHijo:
Nigeria is an unjust country!
How can they try to change the host communities equity from 10 percent [which is inadequate]. To 2.5 percent, that is an insult on our sensibilities. Nigeria is not ready to drill oil.

Bunch of bigots!

I blame Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's petroleum minister for his silly attempt to short change the communities.

[The 13% from derivation given to oil producing states makes some states richer than others; it must stop].

This has been the agitation of northern states since 13% was instituted during the OBJ administration.
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by onuman: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
cescky:
sad

North, the reason why Nigeria will never move forward..

[b]Am sure the cow lovers up north got angry when the south demanded royalties from their e God given oi[/b]l..

In bold:

But “our Southsouth no be part of your Biafra” is the only reason why these southsouth people must demand for royalties for their God-given oil.

When shall we learn?

Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by Jollylolly(f): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
I dey curse dem on nairaland almost everyday, wetin Una expect?

Dem just dey start.
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by Lamasta(m): 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nothing new under the sun
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by PHijo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
onuman:

[The 13% from derivation given to oil producing states makes some states richer than others; it must stop].

This has been the agitation of northern states since 13% was instituted during the OBJ administration.

They and those who support who support them are mad. Are people attacking Aliko Dangote, Abdulrahman Rabiu and the other dollar billionaires in the North for they have? Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world how about seizing Dangote's assets to share for everyone?

You steal peoples commercial assets and call oil acreage. Distributing them to yourselves, your maids, sidechicks, hairdressers and seamstresses.

Gold in Zamfara is being mined by the people of Zamfara but the oil in Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Ondo etc is for Nigerians except those who own it. You pollute the environment and still get over 87 percent for oil you don't own.

Nigeria has remained unstable, backward and poor because of how she treats the oil producing communities and it will NEVER change for as long as she remains the wicked country that it is.
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by nitt: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
cescky:
sad

North, the reason why Nigeria will never move forward..

Am sure the cow lovers up north got angry when the south demanded royalties from their e God given oil..

lol.... read you eeediot!.

representatives of host communities engulfed in a fist fight and how does that concern the north.

cos are more useful to Nigeria than you are evidently.
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by dodoyinsolar202: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Clowns!
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by kemika8989(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
dre11:

…lawmakers scamper for safety

Details later…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/breaking-fight-breaks-out-at-reps-pib-public-hearing/
me an d video I go like to watch oooooooo if you have the video help
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dis country na wah o ......abeg hu sabi dat music make e give me the artist name
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by charlesucheh(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
But wait o!

who is the ad hoc committee chairman on PIB Again?

An Aboki ahbi?? And you expect the oil owned region legislators to keep calm and watch him moderate with his tribalistic Aboki brains Ahbi?
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by KingLion007(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chaii see as dem deny me Federal Job...God dey..dem must pass dt PIB..
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by KingLion007(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
beylinko02:
See gobe! House of representaThieves.
The only thing that can make these people fight is because money don enter the matter.

Meanwhile, can somebody tell me the outcome of all these public Hearing since the time it started?
The fight has been going on for years now...some are fighting for you and i while some are opposing..have you ever heard of HOSCON?
Re: Fight At House Of Representatives PIB Public Hearing by John4B: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
these thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Troops Push Boko Haram Further Into Lake Chad After Military Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.