Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Learn Digital Marketing With Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn Digital Marketing With Me (217 Views)

Start Earning With Affiliate Marketing With Or Without Investment / Facebook Marketing With Free Traffic -VIP Affiliate Bot Mentorship $200 In13days / Affiliate Marketing With Naija Taxi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Digital Marketing With Me by shady45(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hi there,

Do you want to learn digital marketing or been looking for an opportunity to learn it from someone who is very good and experienced in it, then this is your chance.

As more and more brands are using the internet to promote their business, so the need for a digital marketer is on the increase.

Things you will learn

Social Media Marketing (Facebook and Instagram targeted ads)
Search Engine Optimization techniques (SEO)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM on Google ads)
And

Bonus class on Web design (Needed for SEO & SEM)

Whatsapp: 070444 18732 or 081105 94681

Portfolio www.peteriteka.com
Re: Learn Digital Marketing With Me by Kevinton: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Digital marketing is required a lot of things to be followed in the modern competitive market place! I am working as a hp support assistant and help the people with their digital marketing set up according to their required attempts to be executed!

(1) (Reply)

2021 Investment Opurtunit / Property Inspection;key To Security Of Real Estates Investment / Make Money From Crypto Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.