Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet (1131 Views)

Yoruba Man Given Sensitive Position In Enugu Govt / Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky / Uju Anya's Tweet Showed The World That Igbos Dont Belong In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by richmond500: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yes the headline is what it is.
I really want every tribe to hold some sensitive position in the country.
But giving Igbo sensitive position like defence or army staff is like giving someone who has always threaten you a gun to secure your house, it will be foolish for PMB to give them those sensitive positions that could give them a hand in a way against the country.

On the other hand, PMB should thread with caution, he has succefully divide Nigeria where everyone wants to identify with their tribe, whenever appointment is giving, the first thing that is checked is what tribe does the most appointment go to all thanks to PMB nepotism

IPOB and PMB are enemies to our nation, the difference is that one is a powerful green snake in green grass, most people don't know it is a snake just cos it is green, they thought its a grass

while the other is a toothless bulldog who only rants and threaten but can't bite, it will be foolish to give it a tooth, it will be a total catastrophe.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by richmond500: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
runs outta thread
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by Thewrath(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
I consider your insinuations childish and lacks basic reasoning..for now we can deal with not having any sensitive position like we have always..
Appointments or not,Our stand has been made known and as long as it’s respected by all,till the day that dream is realized,no problem..

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by lastburn(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
Leave them.. let them go their way since they can't hold any sensitive position in their own country.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by MadamExcellency: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
With exception of World Trade Organizations chairperson where quota system cannot be applied.

Buhari should replace that IPOB Chief Justice of ICC with Grand Khaled of Sokoto Sharia Court

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by richmond500: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
lastburn:
Leave them.. let them go their way since they can't hold any sensitive position in their own country.
What holds the country is bigger than IPOB's madness and PMB's nepotism

Time shall pass, both PMB and IPOB will be a thing of the past and Nigeria will get back on track, just one day
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by richmond500: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
MadamExcellency:
With exception of World Trade Organizations chairperson where quota system cannot be applied.
that's not what I meant, sensitive positions like defence staff or army staff in same country that u have always threaten to bring down
Ngozi Iweala is one of the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by TheExecutioner: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
When in its entire wretched and sorry history has Nigeria ever been on track?
Nigeria was created for the administrative convenience of the British colonial office in London on the advice of Frederick Lugard.
The moment colonialism ended, Nigeria's usefulness also came to an end. It wasn't created to be a functional country and that is why it will never work.

richmond500:
What holds the country is bigger than IPOB's madness and PMB's nepotism

Time shall pass, both PMB and IPOB will be a thing of the past and Nigeria will get back on track, just one day
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by valenu(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
richmond500:
But giving Igbo sensitive position like defence or army staff is like giving someone who has always threaten you a gun to secure your house, it will be foolish for PMB to give them those sensitive positions that could give them a hand in a way against the country.

On the other hand, PMB should thread with caution, he has succefully divide Nigeria where everyone wants to identify with their tribe, whenever appointment is giving, the first thing that is checked is what tribe does the most appointment go to all thanks to PMB nepotism

IPOB and PMB are enemies to our nation, the difference is that one is a powerful green snake in green grass, most people don't know it is a snake just cos it is green, they thought its a grass

while the other is a toothless bulldog who only rants and threaten but can't bite, it will be foolish to give it a tooth, it will be a total catastrophe.
Na you create post, na still you derail am. As for Igbo's not holding sensitive post, I like it. In fact, Lauretta onochie should be dismissed. All Igbo's with ministerial positions should be dismissed. Let all Igbo's have nothing to do with your failed nation. That will help all Igbo's to rally behind having Biafra, the hope of the Igbo's.

As for Buhari, you elected him and u must let him do his things his own way.

As for Nnamdi KANU, he is protecting the interest of his people just as you are protecting the interest of ur failed nation.
CASE CLOSED! Next topic please!

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by Marine54(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
richmond500:
that's not what I meant, sensitive positions like defence staff or army staff in same country that u have always threaten to bring down
Ngozi Iweala is one of the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria
you Don't trust some one, yet you're doing business with him. Why can't you let them go, so that you can have peace

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by richmond500: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
GentleD201:
If only you know the Consequences of this so called thread.

It didn't occur to you The IBO Leaders especially the Big wings and their Financial Power house might secretly start throwing support to the newly formed Ipob security Network, Because of marginalization. That is if that is not happening already.

So always think before you post .

Then again, if you hate the IBO's somuch ,why not let them go their way sir?
I never hate Igbo anyways.

I just want a peaceful country and that's why I hate PMB, FH, BH, IPOB and all politicians who think their opinion is a constitution that should govern the country.
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by madmohamed(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
richmond500:

just like the lifeless one handing over ammunition to his brother abubaka shakue.
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by System202: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
They.
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by AskProf: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
richmond500:
I never hate Igbo anyways.

I just want a peaceful country and that's why I hate PMB, FH, BH, IPOB and all politicians who think their opinion is a constitution that should govern the country.

Ylour sickness is so severe, it makes you think it's normal. You will continue living a senseless life.

Little maggot.
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by Muna4real(f): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
richmond500:
But giving Igbo sensitive position like defence or army staff is like giving someone who has always threaten you a gun to secure your house,
it will be foolish for PMB to give them those sensitive positions that could give them a hand in a way against the country.

I laughed at the bolded. Nigerians are hypocrites. The buhari that you all elected threatened to spill the whole country with blood if he is not elected. And guess what, nigerians elected him happily. Isn't that stupid?

Nndigbo have not even threatened Nigeria half of what Boko Haram did before the 2015 elections, but according to you,they don't deserve a sensitive position. So who deserves it? Fulanis?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by Tulsaguy: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
ok
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by Vistra40: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Oga if you are standing somewhere then stand there well. Stop flip flopping!
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by Pecuman: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yeah what Igbo deserve is independence from this Nigerian Zoo
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by xelly: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
I keep wondering where you get your education from and why someone will dash you phone,give you Internet connection instead of bobo.

You craw before walking not the other way round.

Grow up. Also, where attention flows,energy flows and result shows. I won't be surprised if news breaks that you committed suicide. That is what hatred breads.
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by Depressed101: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
richmond500:

you an idiot who don't know your history... Before buhari Igbos held those positions and performed well..... Power doesn't last forever so buharis hatred for that tribe will not take him anywhere
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by Lamasta(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Let's be guided all igbos are not IPOB
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by arantess: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
richmond500:

your darling buhari threatened dogs and baboon and you voted him in - twice
he was even nominated as bokoharam negotiator at a time...kaii
God help you
Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by owunabastard: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Is not the same position Ihejirika Azubuike held for good 4 years and did very well. The truth is that Nigerians leader always consider their kinsmen in appointing security chiefs except Obasanjo
richmond500:

Re: Igbos Dont Deserve Any Sensitive Position Yet by AntiIgbo: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
They said it's Bia-fraud they want, so they should go for it and leave the zoo grin

(1) (Reply)

Yorubaland Under Seige / A Dot In The Circle: Buhari was Right But Nnamdi Kanu Doesn't Have Sense. / Supporters Flood Abuja Streets With Tinubu’s Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.