Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky (1332 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / INEC Releases Calendar For Campaigns Over 2023 Presidential, Guber Elections / Meet Precious Baridoo, Who Replaces Lulu Briggs In AP In Rivers Guber Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by Goodmarlian: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2023
In lagos you are now a target by xenophobic yorubas,dey your lane lets the other Nigerians who know the truth decide who they want i still trust labour party popularity even without igbo votes.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by nedu666: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't u guys ever get tired of creating endless lgbo threads. Only a fool will go out and vote when is vote won't count

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by Tissaia(f): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2023
To my fellow Igbo brothers let's not vote in the gubernatorial election to protect ourselves and our properties.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by Felabrity: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Moomoo
Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Tissaia:
To my fellow Igbo brothers let's not vote in the gubernatorial election to protect ourselves and our properties.. grin
You are too dense. Again I remember you are almajiri with android phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
I will vote for Gbadebo on Saturday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by Tissaia(f): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You are too dense. Again I remember you are almajiri would android phone.
you will calm down eventually or do something stupid and meet your make.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by tommy589(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Of what benefit is this scare mongering to you?
LP won in some predominant Yoruba areas,populated with more northerners than Igbos. And the Yoruba muslims that gets insulted regularly still cast some of their votes for Obi. What is it that you want

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by kcnwaigbo: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Anyone who thinks it was igbos alone who voted against the drug lord last Saturday must me stupid.Was it also igbos who voted in alimosho? Lagosians are tired of the drug lord and his agberos

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by DMerciful(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2023
GRV is the next governor of Lagos
Goodmarlian:
In lagos you are now a target by xenophobic yorubas,dey your lane lets the other Nigerians who know the truth decide who they want i still trust labour party popularity even without igbo votes.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by A4alpha: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2023
It is indeed frustrating especially for those of us who are first time voters to have our hope in one fake new Nigeria crashed.. it's is frustrating to watch your PU vote counted before you to be upturned and vote count rewritten after the long wait under the sun and push and struggle trying to cast your vote.

It's a shame that elections in Nigeria is a mere routinely exercise while the elite does their selections.

It's a shame where the judiciary the so called hope of the common man awarded victory to the fourth man behind..

Indeed their was a country!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by wahalawahala: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2023
A4alpha:
It is indeed frustrating especially for those of us who are first time voters to have our hope in one fake new Nigeria crashed.. it's is frustrating to watch your PU vote counted before you to be upturned and vote count rewritten after the long wait under the sun and push and struggle trying to cast your vote.

It's a shame that elections in Nigeria is a mere routinely exercise while the elite does their selections.

It's a shame where the judiciary the so called hope of the common man awarded victory to the fourth man behind..

Indeed their was a country!
hmmm.. I feel your pain bro.. God go judge😂😂
Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by A4alpha: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Not my pain.. but our pain and that of the future generations/our children etc.

wahalawahala:
hmmm.. I feel your pain bro.. God go judge😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by Sammy07: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Lol, do you think its only igbos that voted for LP in Lagos?
If you remove Yoruba voters, what LP will have is around 300k

Legendhero, princeoflagos, , thatniceguy1, seunsmg, helinus, iamgrey5, moh247, mrvitalis

Igbos population in Lagos and South west is largely overrated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by wahalawahala: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2023
A4alpha:
Not my pain.. but our pain and that of the future generations/our children etc.

do u hope the new government fail?
Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by scholarsfunding: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Fool. Igbos will vote as far as they pay tax in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by Softmirror: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2023
grin.

Goodmarlian:

IF THE LAGOS LABOUR PARTY GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE IS IGBO WILL IGBOS BACK DOWN? IT WILL BE A DO OR DIE. BUT THE GUY IS A YORUBA. IGBOS DON'T VOTE FOR YORUBA, STOP FINDING A FLIMSY EXCUSE FOR NOT VOTING FOR LABOUR PARTY. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Tissaia:
you will calm down eventually or do something stupid and meet your make.
Because Boko Haram and bandits never touch you abi? Swine.
Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by A4alpha: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Though I don't understand your question but I hope and pray that the incoming government succeeds in other to better the lot of the masses.

wahalawahala:
do u hope the new government fail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by Doracity82(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Tissaia:
Fellow Igbo kill you there, tribal bigot. Peter Obi have nothing to lose... He and his generations will never become poor again... But you....
This is your thread... https://www.nairaland.com/7589477/hatred-igbos-make-me-realize

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by wahalawahala: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
A4alpha:
Though I don't understand your question but I hope and pray that the incoming government succeeds in other to better the lot of the masses.

cool , so let's hope for the best bro...
Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by Nwaetche(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi was voted by real Omoluabis and other patriotic Nigerians that whose only goal is to see a better and well functioning Nigeria.

Tinubu and his band of irredentist and radical Yoruba Muslims want to make it look as Igbo vs Yoruba supremacy. No, it is not.

The real Omulabi represented by Afenifere is supporting Peter obi and by extension GRV.

Please let us support Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour the LP candidate who is a true Lagosian and a true Omoliuabi.

The running mate is Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyefusi, a princess of Ikorodu Kingdom. She is a thorough-bred and daughter of the soil. The princess is one of the finest and self accomplished Yoruba daughter one can come across.

Goodmarlian:
Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by Moh247: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Sammy07:

Lol, do you think its only igbos that voted for LP in Lagos?
If you remove Yoruba voters, what LP will have is around 300k

Legendhero, princeoflagos, , thatniceguy1, seunsmg, helinus, iamgrey5, moh247, mrvitalis

Igbos population in Lagos and South west is largely overrated.

They forget many people from Akwacross and Edo also reside in Lagos
Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by JOemmy(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2023
I couldn't vote on Saturday despite arriving early at my polling unit by 8am waited for over 12hrs on the queue yet couldn't vote due to lack of ballot papers this will definitely be my last time to come out to participate in any future nigerian election.
Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by inoki247: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Lol that Vote for LP na from different tribe oh no be only Igbo so if LP go still enter Governor bkuz dey really supress the Igbo dominated area Vote so na Yoruba including other states and region use blood vote oh so if Igbo no go out if na the same people wey go vote last time LP fit win....
Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by Ozinlex: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
You are a criminal; we will vote and the vote is to ensure the current governor does not return.

Igbos pls don't mind this person, he is scared to see the current governor lose and we must vote Labour all the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by aimmoney9: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Igbos will come out and vote labour party and nothing will happen.......it is their civic right...... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by yerimastyle(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Goodmarlian:
dont be surprised tinubu will be won in lagos as he beaten in osu is home state

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by tony0806: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Nonsense. Igbos, STAY AND VOTE. NOTHING will happen.

Nonsense threat

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Softmirror:
grin.

IF THE LAGOS LABOUR PARTY GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE IS IGBO WILL IGBOS BACK DOWN? IT WILL BE A DO OR DIE. BUT THE GUY IS A YORUBA. IGBOS DON'T VOTE FOR YORUBA, STOP FINDING A FLIMSY EXCUSE FOR NOT VOTING FOR LABOUR PARTY. grin
We vote for labor party. Calm your mind.
Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by famology(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu didn't lose Lagos to just Igbos votes. It was a mobilization of the church against a muslim/muslim ticket.
Re: Igbos Dont Vote In Lagos Guber Elections Too Risky by Liebermantic: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Tissaia:
You're an Agbado urchin.
IGBOs are voting with the last drop in their veins. Tinubu is beatable and Igbos will be more emboldened to vote this time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Calls On Buhari To Do Something About Mc Oluomo Threats At Igbos / See The Poor State Of Our National Stadium, Sunday Dare Must Go!! / Tinubu Is A Stain On Nigeria- Dr Jeff guterman ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.