Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

FAILURE Motivated Me to become The Best! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FAILURE Motivated Me to become The Best! (485 Views)

How Kcee Motivated Me With A Backstage Photo 3-Years Ago - Mavin Act, Rema / Small Doctor’s Statement To President Buhari Not Politically Motivated–managemen / Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAILURE Motivated Me to become The Best! by constancefriday(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Many Folks see me today, gliding and sliding, speaking, preaching, break dancing to the bank and toosie sliding to the bank manager's office but don't know how far i've come.
My Success journey has been a long one, you may see me today and envy my style or progress but i tell you the honest truth; i've been there and i've had my own fair share of failures and worst moments.
I remember when i was in basic school much before i ever tasted my first drop of success in any field of life, specifically in Basic 3, i came 33rd in class after the term ended. We were not more than 34-35 Pupils in that class. Some of my Kinsmen laughed out hard and loud at me when they saw that result, then as young as i was I HATED FAILURE so much that i vowed in my heart to become successful.
FEW YEARS LATERS; Success Manifested in my Academics, several years later and presently in my career path and onwards the journey goes on.
I'm still as hungry for success as i was when i first stared eyeball to eyeball at failure.
If you experience failure and you hate the experience of failure, it'll motivate you to become GREAT.
When you stare eyeball to eyeball at failure what do you say? Do you say: Ok i quit? OR Do you say to failure (as your stare at failure eyeball to eyeball):
"I WILL NEVER BECOME YOU."
It's the very reason why you see progress in my life today. I don't do black magic, i don't do dark stuff, i'm just a normal hungry man/hungry woman like you who made a decision in my heart to NEVER BE A FAILURE.
Don't be complacent with where you are now, DESIRE MORE, Be GREAT, then BECOME GREATER!
You are not limited by where you are, whom you are or where you're from.
Arthur Arshe said to become successful you can "Start where you are, use what you have, and do what you can"
Start small but don't remain small. Increase your rubicon of goals and achievements regularly.
Be Successful,
Be Great, BECOME GREATER!
Don't let failure defeat you. Let it motivate you to become A GREATER SUCCESS.
Do the same!
Never give up!
Cheers!
Join Us for MOTIVATIONAL PODCASTS on Sunday via Whatsapp (Add Us):
+2348133848834,
+2348022646721.
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
is our website.
24/7 Prayer and Counseling Hotline:
(Call with your supplications/issues. We care for you):
+2348118239373
Call Back requests will also be granted.
Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday
Shepherd/Leader of
Real Life Missions International
Admin of RLGC
i.e Real Life Gospel Church.
JESUS IS KING!
GOD'S GRACE ARE MY WINGS!
Follow Us on Social Media:
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube;
@reallifegospelorg
Twitter @reallifeorg
God Bless You!
Follow This Account for more

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FAILURE Motivated Me to become The Best! by ademchij: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Many Folks see me today, gliding and sliding, speaking, preaching, break dancing to the bank and toosie sliding to the bank manager's office but don't know how far i've come.
My Success journey has been a long one, you may see me today and envy my style or progress but i tell you the honest truth; i've been there and i've had my own fair share of failures and worst moments.
I remember when i was in basic school much before i ever tasted my first drop of success in any field of life, specifically in Basic 3, i came 33rd in class after the term ended. We were not more than 34-35 Pupils in that class. Some of my Kinsmen laughed out hard and loud at me when they saw that result, then as young as i was I HATED FAILURE so much that i vowed in my heart to become successful.
FEW YEARS LATERS; Success Manifested in my Academics, several years later and presently in my career path and onwards the journey goes on.
I'm still as hungry for success as i was when i first stared eyeball to eyeball at failure.
If you experience failure and you hate the experience of failure, it'll motivate you to become GREAT.
When you stare eyeball to eyeball at failure what do you say? Do you say: Ok i quit? OR Do you say to failure (as your stare at failure eyeball to eyeball):
It's the very reason why you see progress in my life today. I don't do black magic, i don't do dark stuff, i'm just a normal hungry man/hungry woman like you who made a decision in my heart to NEVER BE A FAILURE.
Don't be complacent with where you are now, DESIRE MORE, Be GREAT, then BECOME GREATER!
Arthur Arshe said to become successful you can "Start where you are, use what you have, and do what you can"
Start small but don't remain small. Increase your rubicon of goals and achievements regularly.
Be Successful,
Do the same!
Never give up!
Cheers!
+2348133848834,
+2348022646721.
is our website.
+2348118239373
Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Shepherd/Leader of
Admin of RLGC
JESUS IS KING!
@reallifegospelorg
Twitter @reallifeorg
God Bless You!
Re: FAILURE Motivated Me to become The Best! by stephieok: 1:53am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
Be Successful,
Do the same!
Never give up!
Cheers!
+2348133848834,
+2348022646721.
is our website.
+2348118239373
Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Shepherd/Leader of
Admin of RLGC
JESUS IS KING!
@reallifegospelorg
Twitter @reallifeorg
God Bless You!

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Expresses Surprise On Seeing A Hospital For Camels In Dubai (video) / Davido Tattooed Pictures Of His Children In His Body(video) / Davido To Perform In Church On Valentines’ Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.