Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana (930 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest / No Eviction Order To Herdsmen In South-West - Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana by Sammy07: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
solmusdesigns:

It's not even about causing trouble or being law abiding (which Fulanis aren't)

My ancestors are from Labiran, Ibadan.. the Clan and Family has Farm Lands in Oke Omi, Jagun Village Old Ife road, Alakia, Olorunda, and so on.. the Mogaji the family head is the custodian and Olubadan and Oyo State Government gazetted it..

Now what Falana and Ruga Fulani Land grabbers are saying is that they can wake up one day and occupy my land with their cows and I have no legal right to issue them quit notice

That guy is saying rubbish.
He sometimes make sense, sometimes he'll go offline
Re: Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana by adeolakemi: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Charmingrascal:
If the Government had risen to the challenges of insecurity, we wouldn't have had groups and individuals rising up to defend their people, but Buhari would not want to hurt his killer brothers.

Igboho Osha we are solidly behind you.
He is not giving herdsmen quit notice in Ogun this time, he only says the criminal herdsmen in Ogun should be ready for him, he is coming.

I am waiting for what Buhari and Garbage Sheu will say, if it's wrong for a man to try securing his territory and father land.
He will tell us if it is wrong to fight crime, that is when we will know that Buhari is the grand patron of killer herdsmen
which territory is owned by igboho , is he the governor , president or ooni

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana by Guestlander: 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, we are talking about illegality. If every tribe behaves like Sunday, there'll be chaos.. If you want your own country, go through the right channel... I supported Akeredolu but condemned Sunday Igboho, shouldn't that tell you I am a person that's always on the path of legality? You see, I am never against any notice. Just make it legal so we don't disrupt whatever peace we are managing. That's my point.

God bless Nigeria.

The first responsibility of any government is to keep the citizens safe. The FIRST, before health care, before food, before good roads, before anything else!
If the government is failing or completely helpless in this regard, people will resort to self help and this is what is happening right in front of you.
I believe this is completely legitimate until the government can step up to its responsibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Guestlander:

The first responsibility of any government is to keep the citizens safe. The FIRST, before health care, before food, before good roads, before anything else!
If the government is failing or completely helpless in this regard, people will resort to self help and this is what is happening right in front of you.
I believe this is completely legitimate until the government can step up to its responsibility.

My brother, go through my comments.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana by mike404(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sammy07:

Face your state and your Governor. grin
We don't need your support.

And I never hide my color.
Yoruba first before any other useless thing.

Mind you, I'm an advocate for this country to break up or go back to regional government.
Sliver nor gold ko, diamond nor bronze ni undecided
SILVERNORGOLD IS A FULANI JIHADIST JUST LIKE HELINUES BRUH

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Omo where did this fear come from?
Re: Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana by psyco: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Guestlander:
Under normal circumstances we shouldn't have citizens issuing quit notice to each other. But the situation in Nigeria at present is far from normal.

The fact that the government is doing nothing about these incessant attacks on people who are doing their legitimate businesses is far from normal.

Before you can fault people like Sunday Igboho you have to make sure that simple activities like farming does not put your life in danger from criminals.
Self preservation is the first law of nature.
If not that it's falana, I could have insulted him. He said funanis that has hide in my bush for 10+ years are not indigenes
Re: Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Finally, someone has UNDERSCORED my exact point! God bless you, Falana.. No wonder you made my list of CREDIBLE Nigerians we should EMULATE...

When I condemned Sunday Igboho's unlawful action, some unpatriotic Yorubas attacked me. To them, my condemning his action was synonymous with supporting the killer herdsmen's heinous crimes... To them, it's a war between the Yorubas and the Fulanis... Neglecting the fact that I was among the people that supported Governor Akeredolu (on his own notice.. see screenshot)..

But it's well.. At least, I now know the true color of those unpatriotic, tribalistic and opportunistic chameleons parading themselves as patriots... Thank God for REVEALING their true colors through this incident... Nigeria must better whether you bastards like it or not!

Long live Nigeria!
Pls tell me what you like about Nigeria as it is now. What do we stand to lose if we disintegrate the country? What is the solution to move a united Nigeria forward?

I am being sincere o.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sammy07:

Face your state and your Governor. grin
We don't need your support.

And I never hide my color.
Yoruba first before any other useless thing.

Mind you, I'm an advocate for this country to break up or go back to regional government.
Sliver nor gold ko, diamond nor bronze ni undecided
Sammy u can be mean sometimes grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Has No Right To Issue Eviction Notice To Herdsmen –falana by Sammy07: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
gomojam:
Sammy u can be mean sometimes grin

That guy is annoying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Allowed Muslim Students To Wear Hijab In Christian Schools -Gov Abdulrazak / I Support Terrorist Groups Like Taliban, Al-qaeda, Not Boko Haram— Isa Pantami / Douglas Road Owerri On Fire As UGM Battle The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.