Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Do You Need Advice? Lets Reason Together For Solution - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need Advice? Lets Reason Together For Solution (300 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Advice? Lets Reason Together For Solution by Ortintin: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Are you having issues or problems with your spouse (husband or wife), children (little or grown-up), parents (father or mother), family, friends, workplace, school, relationship and you need advice on what to do?

Well worry no more I got you covered. As a Mathematician, the analytical experience I have gathered over the years coupled with my intuitive and good judgement skill has set me on great path towards giving people the best idea or move to take in even the most difficult situations.

You can call it my talent or Gift, but for someone who has read the Holy Bible, Holy Quran, Book of Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Shintoism, Taoism, Sikhism and other great books of wisdom which is too long to be listed here back to back, giving you solution to your predicament is not by luck but by proven technique and high depth of wisdom.
Please am not praising myself here or promising you I have answers to any problem you may find yourself in, but you and me will both reason to find the best step to take to achieve your desired result.

Plus my success rate and achievement are the basis of my continuous belief that no problem doesn't have a solution if you consider all the circumstances and most especially varieties or constants surrounding it.

So why don't you message me on WhatsApp on +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

Bonus
* If you find it hard to woo or hold conversations with woman message me.
* If you know you are intelligent or good at giving advice feel free to join me.
Re: Do You Need Advice? Lets Reason Together For Solution by Ortintin: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Concerning the guy that is about to marry a deeper life.

Not to assist at all is bad. So I will suggest you send 30k or what you can afford and not all the 50k. Never tell her the main reason, just find another excuse like business not moving fine.

There is a whole lot of reason why you should send something but not all.
Re: Do You Need Advice? Lets Reason Together For Solution by Ortintin: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Problem shared is problem solved
Re: Do You Need Advice? Lets Reason Together For Solution by Ortintin: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2021
The worst thing is for you to like a woman but she knows nothing of your existence. That's why you must do everything possible to make sure she is aware of you.
Even if you will be the person she will hate most at the moment (which is unlikely since you will be gentle) just make sure you are on her radar then gently build it from there.
Re: Do You Need Advice? Lets Reason Together For Solution by Ortintin: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2021
Advice Concerning : My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts

In as much this is considered romantic, but I believe this is a case of things getting too much. And we all know too much of anything even food is bad.
You have various ways to solve this issue:
1. Start locking your wardrobes
2. Sit her down, look into her eyes and tell her you are not comfortable with she wearing your dress everyday.
3. After telling her and she persist, don't talk to her or eat her food again.

But please never use any form of violence.

For more advice on any matters, I have an advice running group so you can message us on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)
Re: Do You Need Advice? Lets Reason Together For Solution by Ortintin: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yes we all at a point develop butterflies and uncontrollable feelings when we are in love. I know the feelings is strong now and you dont want to mess things up. I have only one advice for you:

Think straight and use more of your BRAIN than emotion.

Use this trick when ever you are with him never let emotion (eg fear, anxiety, shyness) cloud your brain. At every minute refresh your brain to think straight. Laugh or smile when you wish to then reset back to thinking straight.

For more advice on any matters, I have an advice running group so you can message us on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Sell Mifi For Me At An Inexpensive Rate. Please help. / How You Can Help Your Kids Memorize Your Phone Number / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.