Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State (11467 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) / Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Dansuqi: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Blue3k:
Lol cross river blinked first. I thought they'd play the gane till their terms ended. Congrats to her.

Ayade doesn't have good advisers.if na imoke,they would have found a way to remove her since the time of justice okoi itam

2 Likes

Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Dansuqi: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
chibnnodi:
Cross River state like to apply politics at everything, yet unable to move their state forward.

How
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Dansuqi: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
powerhouse3:
Akpan iko ke ado....

2023,come early for The efiks,....and Akwa ibom will continue to have input in the affair of cross river

The next governor may likely be dansuqi or senator sandy

2 Likes

Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Dansuqi: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
powerhouse3:
Akpan iko ke ado....

2023,come early for The efiks,....and Akwa ibom will continue to have input in the affair of cross river

The next governor may likely be dansuqi or senator sandy...
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by powerhouse3(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dansuqi:

The next governor may likely be dansuqi or senator sandy
if not that the rob prince OTU for gershom bassey...he stand a chance than ...

what do you call thier names again?
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by fergie001: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dansuqi:

Ayade doesn't have good advisers.if na imoke,they would have found a way to remove her since the time of justice okoi itam
The sensible thing was to move her to the Court of Appeal, at least to replace Agim who moved up.

Dansuqi:
The next governor may likely be dansuqi
No
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by jUeLiZ: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
wiseone28:
Good news to Akwa ibom daughter grin

We always rule Cross river.
you are a fool. That's all I can say to you.

1 Like

Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by ordainbuzz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
powerhouse3:
Akpan iko ke ado....

stop blabbing ignorance about
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by ordainbuzz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
powerhouse3:
Akpan iko ke ado....

stop blabbing ur ignorance about

1 Like

Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Blue3k(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dansuqi:

By what means? Can she be impeached?
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by dionma: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kudos to the NJC for standing their ground.
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Dansuqi: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
fergie001:

The sensible thing was to move her to the Court of Appeal, at least to replace Agim who moved up.

No

Yes,they would have pushed her to court of appeal,there she will never be a threat to cross river state.that is why I said ayade has bad advisers or does not listen to advise.this is where imoke intelligence and deftness is missed...

I was underrating dansuki but that guy is dead serious.he is moving very fast.he has this knack of defeating establishment candidates.he has never lost any battle.gershom is banking in bribing him with a senate seat.the energy with which sandy is pursuing this jarigbe case is suspicious.gershom is far behind,it is now that hes doing his first empowerment.
The next Governor whether efik or not won't be aks friendly
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Laggafin:
Anangs and ibibios rule the efiks.. im so sorry for dis enslavement.. akwa ibom ado great.o
What kind of foolish talk is this. angry
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by tempest01(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
900warriorz:
How can cross river governor assembly bow to NJC grin

They actually bowed to the constitution. Good that the Judiciary are finally taking a stand against tyranny and constitutional abuse.
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Dansuqi: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Blue3k:

By what means? Can she be impeached?

I mean when justice okoi was chief justice na and she was just a judge
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Dansuqi: 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
jUeLiZ:

Ayade fumbled.he should have continued appointing acting judges till 2023.anyway,this will make ayade to systematically remove all public servants with aks links
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by fergie001: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dansuqi:

Yes,they would have pushed her to court of appeal,there she will never be a threat to cross river state.that is why I said ayade has bad advisers or does not listen to advise.this is where imoke intelligence and deftness is missed...
It was the same thing Chimaroke Nnamani did to Ralph Agbo (who is now No 2 at the Court of Appeal). He preferred the late Umezulike and moved Agbo up.

But Nnamani was more tacit, Ayade messed everything up with his braggadocio.
He inaugurated a parallel State Judicial Service Commission.

He also pushed Eneji 5 years ago as CJ...the NJC blocked him for Edem. He dared the NJC on more than two occasions by rejecting their Ikpeme. He showed his hand.

The NJC wouldn't have given him the luxury of asking him to pick again. I doubt they still will. They will punish CRS for that.

Dansuqi:
Ayade fumbled. He should have continued appointing acting judges till 2023.anyway,this will make ayade to systematically remove all public servants with aks links
The NJC boxed him.....he had no choice.
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
wiseone28:

grin grin grin
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cross River State over the years is know for their open display of hatred and nepotistic attitude towards the ever hardworking people of Akwa Ibom State, even when they know that Akwa Ibom has overtaken them in many areas of national and international developments.
Congratulations to a great and amiable daughter of Akwa Ibom for doing them a favour of presiding over their judiciary. Let them go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
BabaOwen:
What kind of foolish talk is this. angry

Sorry bros but na tru. Take a tour of the entire state if you won't find Akwa Ibom people everywhere. Anang people are the Obong (village heads) in Akpabuyo LGA.

I'm sure you've not heard during the time of governor Donald Duke, where he went to a village in Akpabuyo and requested to see the village head. He was surprised to be told that the village head had gone to his village.
Donald Duke smiled and knew that truly Akwa Ibom people are the owners of some villages in Cross River.
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by powerhouse3(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
ordainbuzz:
stop blabbing ur ignorance about
Atam..

it's not my fault, but that's the reality now
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Dansuqi: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
fergie001:

It was the same thing Chimaroke Nnamani did to Ralph Agbo (who is now No 2 at the Court of Appeal). He preferred the late Umezulike and moved Agbo up.

But Nnamani was more tacit, Ayade messed everything up with his braggadocio.
He inaugurated a parallel State Judicial Service Commission.

He also pushed Eneji 5 years ago as CJ...the NJC blocked him for Edem. He dared the NJC on more than two occasions by rejecting their Ikpeme. He showed his hand.

The NJC wouldn't have given him the luxury of asking him to pick again. I doubt they still will. They will punish CRS for that.

The NJC boxed him.....he had no choice.

He boxed himself.look at the deft move of chimaroke and compare it to foolish ayade.if he has always wanted eneji,the simple thing was to push up his seniors or frame them up.anyway,ikpeme is the cj already.ayade needs to beam his searchlight on the remaining aks in the state service and show them the way out
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Dansuqi: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Cross River State over the years is know for their open display of hatred and nepotistic attitude towards the ever hardworking people of Akwa Ibom State, even when they know that Akwa Ibom has overtaken them in many areas of national and international developments.
Congratulations to a great and amiable daughter of Akwa Ibom for doing them a favour of presiding over their judiciary. Let them go and hug transformer.

Akwa ibomites are the first to start the hatred oga.will you allow any cross river person to be your cjn?
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by fergie001: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dansuqi:

He boxed himself.look at the deft move of chimaroke and compare it to foolish ayade.if he has always wanted eneji,the simple thing was to push up his seniors or frame them up.anyway,ikpeme is the cj already.ayade needs to beam his searchlight on the remaining aks in the state service and show them the way out
He should have moved them but didn't. He will not find it funny now o.

Can I ask a sincere ?
Why all this hate on the AKS folks?
I thought you guys used to be one State.
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by Dansuqi: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
fergie001:

He should have moved them but didn't. He will not find it funny now o.

Can I ask a sincere ?
Why all this hate on the AKS folks?
I thought you guys used to be one State.

Thank you for asking this question.ask any igbo person that has stayed in crs or aks and you will get the real pix.they are the one that hates us.they usually call non efiks atam which is a derogatory term.if you give them any small space to farm,they will end up uprooting you and becoming the landlord.those staying in calabar always abuse calabar but refuse to go back to their states.while crs is accommodating and welcoming,it is impossible to do same in aks.they dont employ any non indigene.all the crs people that manage to rise to position of authority in aks were forcefully taken out.example is ex unical vc kelvin etta who almost became uniuyo vc but was driven away.even ex vc prof asuquo suffered as they stopped paying his sabbatical allowance after discovering that he is from crs.na them start am oh.

Security reports of the last end riot protest showed that most of those who were arrested were from aks
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by MSEdLAW(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
wiseone28:

You are a lunatic of no gender!!!!
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by fergie001: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dansuqi:

Thank you for asking this question.ask any igbo person that has stayed in crs or aks and you will get the real pix.they are the one that hates us.they usually call non efiks atam which is a derogatory term.if you give them any small space to farm,they will end up uprooting you and becoming the landlord.those staying in calabar always abuse calabar but refuse to go back to their states.while crs is accommodating and welcoming,it is impossible to do same in aks.they dont employ any non indigene.all the crs people that manage to rise to position of authority in aks were forcefully taken out.example is ex unical vc kelvin etta who almost became uniuyo vc but was driven away.even ex vc prof asuquo suffered as they stopped paying his sabbatical allowance after discovering that he is from crs.na them start am oh.

Security reports of the last end riot protest showed that most of those who were arrested were from aks
I will investigate this.

Very bad, if true.
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by exposition: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Inferiority complex!
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by wiseone28: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dansuqi:

This is why her confirmation was delayed.dont worry,the next governor will do worse than ayade
Nah he will still have root in AKS
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by wiseone28: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
jUeLiZ:
Say more i ain't mad at you
Re: Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State by wiseone28: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
MSEdLAW:

You are a lunatic of no gender!!!!
I am nursing an ambition to be the next CRS governor grin

By Gods grace i will deal with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NECA Insists Banks Will Retrench Where Necessary / Pharmaceutical Biochemistry And Pharmacy, Which Is Better. / Sharia Court Orders Tailor To Pay For Missing Clothes Or Go To Jail(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.