Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Rochas Don’t Dare The Decision Of The People: By Eze Cletus Iiomuanya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Don’t Dare The Decision Of The People: By Eze Cletus Iiomuanya (2101 Views)

Court Summon: Why Tompolo Cannot Afford To Dare The State / Don’t Dare Cut Our Salary – Osun Workers Warn Government / Don’t Dare Me Or I’ll Tell The World Where Your Mansions Are– Amaechi To Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Don’t Dare The Decision Of The People: By Eze Cletus Iiomuanya by arinzeeze: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
ROCHAS DON’T DARE THE DECISION OF THE PEOPLE: By Eze Cletus IIomuanya

Political leaders and traditional rulers in Imo State last Tuesday took a definitive stand on zoning, insisting that it must be allowed to prevail particularly in respect of the governorship seat. The leaders stated that not only would Okigwe zone retain the seat for another four years, the incumbent governor, Chief Ikedi Ohakim is the most appropriate Okigwe son to complete Okigwe’s turn.
The stand of the leaders is contained in a communiqué which they issued after a one-day meeting at the palace of Eze Cletus Ilomuanya, Chairman of Imo State Council of Traditional Rulers.
The communiqué which was endorsed by Eze Ilomuanya, Eze Chijioke Okwara, Hon. Justice L.C. Alinnor (Orlu Zone), Eze Emmanuel Njemanze, Eze Julius Amaefule, Dr Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu (Owerri Zone), and Eze Eddy Njoku, Eze Dennis Ogwuegbu and Nze Ozichukwu Chukwu (Okigwe Zone) stated that no Orlu Zone indigene should aspire to be governor till 2023 since the zone had taken its turn of eight years between 1999 and 2007.
The leaders and Natural rulers maintained that Okigwe zone which is currently taking its turn should be allowed to enjoy another four years which terminates by 2015 for Owerri zone to mount the saddle.
Eze Cletus Ilomuanya, described it as an abomination for any individual, irrespective of his wealthy and financial promises to dare the decision of the people.
The turn of Owerri zone, the communiqué stated, would end in 2023, asserting that nothing would thwart this arrangement.
The leaders and monarchs submitted that this being the case, it is only the re-election of Gov. Ohakim that will guarantee Owerri zone taking its turn in 2015.
While noting that any other Okigwe Zone indigene is qualified to contest the governorship seat this year, they noted that it is only Ohakim that is under compulsion to vacate office in 2015 to make room for Owerri zone.
According to them, any other Okigwe Zone indigene that emerges governor this year cannot be prevailed upon not to gun for a second term.
They said they cannot trust all those promising to serve a single term and enjoined them to step down and join hands with other well-meaning Imo people to re-elect Gov. Ohakim for a second term.
The leaders called on the Imo electorate to overwhelmingly vote for Gov. Ohakim on April 16 in order to guarantee the political stability of the state.
Re: Rochas Don’t Dare The Decision Of The People: By Eze Cletus Iiomuanya by manuch(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
Eze Ilomuanya should go and sit down. 419 fool.
Re: Rochas Don’t Dare The Decision Of The People: By Eze Cletus Iiomuanya by AndreUweh(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2011
Links.
Re: Rochas Don’t Dare The Decision Of The People: By Eze Cletus Iiomuanya by Afam4eva(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2011
Ilumuanyi should not make me loose the little respect i have for him.
Re: Rochas Don’t Dare The Decision Of The People: By Eze Cletus Iiomuanya by presido1: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
afam4eva:

Ilumuanyi should not make me loose the little respect i have for him.
He has no respect, i no him from adam. He is a criminal. He bought his ezeship with money and will soon lose it. 419 kin pin with Okwelle holdings, Zeb Phillip nwosu, Eze ego, Gov Ohakim and others. God will punish all of them and save Imo State from their criminal hands.
Re: Rochas Don’t Dare The Decision Of The People: By Eze Cletus Iiomuanya by arinzeeze: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2011
hey easy on the Eze his just protecting the constitution in which his coronet stands. he can't say other wise
Re: Rochas Don’t Dare The Decision Of The People: By Eze Cletus Iiomuanya by presido1: 12:05am On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^Eze my backside. His type(419 eze) is not recognised.

(1) (Reply)

Family Escapes Kano Riots, Loses 4 Daughters In Madalla Blast / They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa / Govs Babangida Aliyu, Ahmed In N81 Billion Naira Fraud…the Saraki Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.