Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa (2100 Views)

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out / How Nigeria,sa Moved To Swap Synagogue Collapse Victims’ Bodies For Arm / Fg To Stop Rice, Fertiliser, Sugar Importation By 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by musiwa46: 2:42am On Apr 03, 2012
Let me share my experience with you. I was travelling the other time. and I did not know I was about to be frame for importation of arm. The good thing, the US system must have know i was about to be framed, because they prevented me from traveling, which was odd to me at the time. I knew something must have been wrong. I did not know I was about to be frame for arm importation. that they were only preventing me from traveling so that I could not be frame in a country.

at the time, i was wondering why they tried to switched my flight,gate and all that several times. they did it so much, they were only preventing me from been framed.
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Musiwa42: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
Let me share my experience with you. I was travelling the other time. and I did not know I was about to be frame for importation of arm. The good thing, the US system must have know i was able to be frame, because they prevented me from traveling, which was odd to me at the time. I knew something must have been wrong. I did not know I was about to be frame for arm importation. that they were only preventing me from traveling so that I could not be frame in a country.

at the time, i was wondering why they tried to switched my flight,gate and all that several times. they did it so much, they were only preventing me from been framed.
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by kokoA(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2012
They know Musiwa is a force to reckon with in Nigerian politics that is why 'they' tried to frame up. What they don't know is that the sattelites pictures have already told you their intensions. Poor them. grin
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by 5columnist: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
Musiwa you appear to be a money bag, expressive and wary about everything. Whilst some of your views may not be coherently expressed, I think you have a good capture of events using your maps.
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by chic2pimp(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2012
Becoompoor you are a big liar. I don't believe one word of your story. Prove me wrong by using MAPS to show that this is indeed a factual story.
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by ikeyman00(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2012
@@
mr man

when was the last time u took that medication?

i can clearly see u are not allowed to fly just that u arent medically fit lipsrsealed

guess what personally me not suprise oo
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Musiwa42: 6:44am On Apr 04, 2012
You are not serious. and they tried to frame me.
I was to go to a country. they had made their mind to set me up, but thank God, God was on my side.
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2012
Musiwa, I have told you NEVER to wear that Superman costume and cape in public. See what happens when you ignore my advice ?
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Bawss1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
You too Musiwa? They've been trying to frame me too
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Musiwa42: 4:04am On Apr 06, 2012
chip why will i lie
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Musiwa42: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2012
so you people were the one behind it.
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Beaf: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
Musiwa,.:

Musiwa, do you remember when you dodged a brain bullet?
I think you didn't dodge it very well. In fact, it is a lie, there was no brain bullet.
If it is not a lie, then show the picture. If you have no brain bullet picture, then post satellite pictures. cool

Musiwa, why do you lie? angry angry angry
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Musiwa42: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
hmm, what lie. i just dont want to start talking.
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Beaf: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2012
Musiwa,.:
hmm, what lie. i just dont want to start talking.

Oh! Are you telling us that you never dodged a brain bullet? shocked

Musiwa! Musiwa!! Musiwa!!!
Why do you lie like this?
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Beaf: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
Musiwa, what were you trying to import? Stones, catapults or cutlasses?
Do you know what weapon means? grin
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by doctokwus: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
Dis guy/man reminds me of a certain mr.nigeria
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by naptu2: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2012
Musiwa,.:

grin grin grin
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by jason123: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
Musiwa o! *laugh wan kill me*. Nairaland and comedy! grin grin grin grin
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Beaf abeg o, take it easy with musiwa the schitzo
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Uche2005: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
hmm
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
People, seriously is Musiwa ok?
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Yeske2(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
I mast.urbate about Musiwa every every second.
Na wah o.
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by musiwa46: 2:18am On Apr 07, 2012
why
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Yeske2(m): 5:04am On Apr 07, 2012
^^^^ because i loff you.
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Musiwa13: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2012
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by musiwa46: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2012
jj
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by antartica(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
Omo iya were.
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by sheyguy: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2012
I think it is time we have a Musiwa.., section where only will be Musiwa-styled threads will be allowed . . . If allowed? Even the joke section will be no match for it.

Musiwa, u r a classic nairalander!!!
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2012
Musiwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Uche2005: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2012
uuu
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by Uche2005: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
jkj
Re: They tried to Frame me For Arm Importation By Musiwa by maclatunji: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
This guy is not a clown, fool, joker or jester. He is beyond out of his mind. He is surreal and beyond real.

LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Outwits Rapist / put your pride and arrogance aside- edwin clark to saraki / Okorocha Shakes Enugu In A Special APC Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.