Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

See What Happened To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened To Me (286 Views)

#Kwankwaso: What Happened To The Red Caps? / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Me by Rtk5: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
I left my job last year November 2020 due to my boss' attitude. She didn't pay us salary for eight months due to covid19. To my greatest suprise when she finally paid one month salary in November, 2020, She deducted the money I was owing her(i collected loan around February 2020). Then I approached her & pleaded that she suspendeds the deduction till this January 2021, but she refused. Then I immediately wrote my resignation letter & submitted to her. I never went to work again till date. I took that decision because she has the money, so no one should think she didn't have the money. Infact the response she gave me when I pleaded with her on the deduction was that her spirit didn't permit her to. I spent the Christmas very broke but wasn't bothered because sometimes you just have to take some decisions. On Monday 25th January 2021, i got a call very early in the morning from a company to go for an interview, i went & i was successful, infact I was asked to resume the following day Tuesday 26th January 2021. I went home very happy preparing for my new job and then suddenly I got call from somewhere (I've applied there more than four times) to come for an interview the next day tuesday. I became confused because the job i got requested that i resume on Tuesday too. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't sleep throughout the night, I kept thinking on what to do. What if I resume at the new place and forget about the interview or go for the interview & forget about the new job. Hmmmm, i just concluded to resume the new work since i urgently needed a job & the interview isn't certain. I woke up the next morning too my bath, dressed up and went to work, on getting to the gate, I changed my mind & took the biggest risk of my life. I decided to forget about the new job & went for the interview. I got to the company, walked into the premises & i saw all the staff looking at me like who is this one? But then I greeted everyone & I went into the managers office. On sighting the manager I became cold by his looks, he then asked me to sit. Instead of an interview he started giving me advice on life generally. I was like this man doesn't know me & he's giving me advice, Abeg interview me & put your advice in your pocket. You don't know that I took a risk of coming because I've lost the other job already for not resuming. After all the talks, he opened a file & brought out an envelope & handed it over to me saying congratulations you have the job. I was surprised because people other people that came for the interview where outside waiting. Well, it's none of my business. I thanked him & left the office, I resumed the job yesterday. Thanks to God for all, he has shown to me that indeed he is God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me by dalongjnr: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
God's gracious to you. congrats.
Re: See What Happened To Me by gasparpisciotta: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Go and show your gratitude to God by dancing and singing to songs of praise for 1-3 hours depending on your capacity.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me by valenu(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
You are a very lucky person. I for land u slap if to say u no come get any of the jobs. I'm happy for u. Please learn to spend less and to spend on ur money alone. Don't be tempted to borrow, just try maintain ur dignity. God bless u

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me by Rtk5: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
valenu:
You are a very lucky person. I for land u slap if to say u no come get any of the jobs. I'm happy for u. Please learn to spend less and to spend on ur money alone. Don't be tempted to borrow, just try maintain ur dignity. God bless u
You're very right my brother... One has really learnt ooooooo.
Re: See What Happened To Me by Rtk5: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Go and show your gratitude to God by dancing and singing to songs of praise for 1-3 hours depending on your capacity.

Congratulations
In fact I'm already doing that brother.
Re: See What Happened To Me by Zenithpeak(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
May be prayer or something mysterious is working good for you my guy.... Just keep being yourself and it shall be well with you.
Re: See What Happened To Me by Rtk5: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Zenithpeak:
May be prayer or something mysterious is working good for you my guy.... Just keep being yourself and it shall be well with you.
Amennnnn... God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me by ChoCho54(f): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Congrats mahn!

(1) (Reply)

Lucky Irabor: The President Of Ohaneze Only Gave Nigerians The Nigerian Style / Degema Chairmanship: Why I'm Running - Female Aspirant, Gloria Boma Harry Speaks / Survival Fund: FG Disburses N27bn, Reveals Date For Last Phase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.