Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Need A Job Of 80k And Above - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Of 80k And Above (1066 Views)

Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Apply For The Job Of Financial Accountant At ' The Place' Nigeria Limited / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job Of 80k And Above by Daddyboy21: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
I need a job of 80k and above, with or without accommodation. Qualification Bsc. Experience- Hospitality, transport &courier, teaching, & administration. My location is lagos, but I can relocate to any part of the country
Re: I Need A Job Of 80k And Above by crowther15(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hello man, I thought you were venturing into business when you were asking for business plan. Till today you didint send me your email for us to discuss about the startup.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job Of 80k And Above by Daddyboy21: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2021
crowther15:
Hello man, I thought you were venturing into business when you were asking for business plan. Till today you didint send me your email for us to discuss about the startup.
. Long story short, I lost Everything, starting from the scratch.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job Of 80k And Above by crowther15(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Daddyboy21:
. Long story short, I lost Everything, starting from the scratch.
Eyahhh
I'm sorry my man

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed. Work Remotely. / Pos Attendant Needed / CLOSED!! Vacancy: Office Assistant Wanted Around Ikotun - Igando Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.