Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back (53783 Views)

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by pepperdemzombie: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Puloc:

U talk as if it's impact not online u saw all those his giving gestures. abi were u d one that signed the cheque for him or did the transfer?
Were you blind when the transfers were uploaded? He is not into cheques, he will transfer it straight.
Has any bank come for him or accuse him of the transfers carrying their bank names?
Use your senses if for once, can you upload a fake transaction with the bank's name and all transfer id without the bank exposing and arresting you?
Seems you don't you don't understand English, did I mention he gives cheque? Is cheque a solid proof of transfer?

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

He will give out everything and upload genuine proofs.
He is not audio. He gives out a lot, gave Erica N2m, one leukamia patient, N1m.
Most females who insult him online go to beg for his wigs. He is generous.

Na him or she?
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by mysweetsunshine: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by damijoe77: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Puloc:
All na for the show o...baba no go give her anything pass 50k and some bleaching creams.
U grab,naxo 1 million easy to give away
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by adaolisa29165: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
:Hope I won't draw Don-Jazzy bayi?
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Skymason20(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

He will give out everything and upload genuine proofs.
He is not audio. He gives out a lot, gave Erica N2m, one leukamia patient, N1m.
Most females who insult him online go to beg for his wigs. He is generous.
yes its true, that girl sorry boy nor dey do audio give away.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Drmarveh(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
what if she come clean up d tattoo later >: ;>:
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Franklydes(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
saphiere:
The future is FEMALE. Some men had to transform into a lady to make it in life.
You again.
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by pretydiva(f): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
001spice:
it all stage. If u know u know
It's not stage. She's my colleague at work. She actually pleaded with us to post it on social media so it will go viral

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by jawalis(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Denique:

Sum the worth for me for a proper digestion. cheesy
Damn. There’s hell no way I could do that. Only if you want some irrational assumptions which might not be appropriate.
Firstly; I don’t know how much your chosen part in Lagos trip will cost. You are in the best position to make the summary about that.
Secondly; I might be able to assume how much your favorite cinema charges too. You know best about that as well.
Lastly; My iPhone 7+ might not be more than 80-90k anymore.
The 10k cash is fixed.
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by 001spice: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
pretydiva:

It's not stage. She's my colleague at work. She actually pleaded with us to post it on social media so it will go viral
Ohk. Good look to her
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by fennels007(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
She's already gotten the attention she needed
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Denique(f): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
jawalis:

Damn. There’s hell no way I could do that. Only if you want some irrational assumptions which might not be appropriate.
Firstly; I don’t know how much your chosen part in Lagos trip will cost. You are in the best position to make the summary about that.
Secondly; I might be able to assume how much your favorite cinema charges too. You know best about that as well.
Lastly; My iPhone 7+ might not be more than 80-90k anymore.
The 10k cash is fixed.

Urgent 10k cash plus urgent 85k iPhone 7 plus urgent 25k Lagos trip plus urgent 10k cinema hangout= urgent 130k

Hmmm...I'll use a pencil to draw your image instead. Deal?
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Damian10(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
too much love for frivolities, in a sane and normal society, people like mofvking BOB shouldn't be in existence
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by jawalis(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Denique:

Urgent 10k cash plus urgent 85k iPhone 7 plus urgent 25k Lagos trip plus urgent 10k cinema hangout= urgent 130k

Hmmm...I'll use a pencil to draw your image instead. Deal?
Where will you draw it with pencil? Am not sure pencil will stay on the skin. Anyways. Do it and we deal.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Franktom247(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Buhari how far what will i do for your attention make i snap with cow
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by 400billionman: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bleaching cream appreciates bleaching cream.

Like attracts like.
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Misplaced priorities
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by stchinedu: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Next breaking news...

Lady calls out bob for giving her 50k instead of 1m...bob reacts.
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by harrison1427(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
My colleague for work don turn celebrity now. Over 16k followers on IG now..
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Denique(f): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
jawalis:

Where will you draw it with pencil? Am not sure pencil will stay on the skin. Anyways. Do it and we deal.

Um, it isn't supposed to stay on for that long. It's just 130k! And, payment before tattooing. You down for it? tongue

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by bantamx: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
pretydiva:
That's my colleague at work. Gift is going global
Give me her number pls I'm a certified luggage carrier incase she needs one on her way to Dubai grin
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by jawalis(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Denique:

Um, it isn't supposed to stay on for that long. It's just 130k! And, payment before tattooing. You down for it? tongue

cheesy
C’mon Denique. I’ll do whatever we agreed upon if I see the drawing. You can trust me.
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Dagger111(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
pretydiva:
That's my colleague at work. Gift is going global

Olosho work?
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Pweetyccee(f): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
My Queen? undecided
Queen indeed
Yeye dey smell
Some girls no wan get sense angry

Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Benwallt(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
That Igbo girl has entered one chance. Bob will knack common sense out of her b4 she gets penny

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Muzee10(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
TMSMedia:
Bobrisky Offers N1 Mllion To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back (Photo)

Bobrisky has offered one million naira and other gifts to one of his fans who tattooed his image on her back, IgbereTV reports.

The lady, Anumba Gift made a tattoo of Bobrisky's image on her back and posted the photo on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKd86BRMRg7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She also shared a video of her getting the tattoo on her body. She captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKlnIolgubc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reacting to the post, Bobrisky declared his undying for her as well and off
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKlvIsYDgAuIZ1IUR3diqOuMoTKlWvaQ83W6yQ0/?igshid=iygf72j3z13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH8t80sDRCU

I, personally I don't like anything about Bob and whatever he represents. But one thing we can't take away from him and we will always commend him for is his act of benevolence. I had seen a series of pple he has drawn a helping hand to, and the proofs are there to see. That's why they said; "no matter how bad someone is, he/she must always had a good part".

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Onyi22(f): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Damian10:
too much love for frivolities, in a sane and normal society, people like mofvking BOB shouldn't be in existence
Bobrisky is far better than ur entire family put together
Re: Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Maybe she is considering becoming transgender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon / Photo: Rukky Sanda Puts Her Bikini Body On Display / Tania Omotayo Twerking On A Yacht In Greece [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.