Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

If You Have A Relative In China Doing Nothing Advice Him Or Her To Come Back - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Have A Relative In China Doing Nothing Advice Him Or Her To Come Back (900 Views)

He Wants To Quit His Job As A Chemical Scientist For Music.Pls Advice Him! / My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) / Kindly Advice him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have A Relative In China Doing Nothing Advice Him Or Her To Come Back by metoo(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2007
africans living abroad i salute all of you, both this time i am going to focus on nigerians living in china. i know our main goal is to leave our father land in search of greener pastures, sometimes the pastures are not meant for us, do we still force our self to eat it, this is something i need to draw the attention of all those who have relatives, friends or someone in china. to be honest, it sadens me to hear news like a nigerian di this bad thing or that bad thing, ofcourse bad things have levels, but it's a shame to her things like raping an elenven year old girl, stealing a watch from a store,selling drugs all these crimes that whites will never committ.i am not judging anyone here, i am only trying to point out one thing, our name has been dragged to the mood,this unlawful acts makes the rest of us feel low , infact when i asked a boy i assisted to leave the country after he has been arrested by the authorities for stealing a mobile phone, why he did it, he said ' he didn't have money to eat, that excuse was far too bad,the big guns steal things written in black and white with figures attched to it, but what are we stealing kobo's and penny, hey! please take my advice, leave if you have notthing legitimate to do, go back home and farm, get a job, earn 1500 naira a month, it's enough to drink garri at least, stopping bringing our name to the ground. if you have no job,no place to stay or your document has expired, just get a T.C.  and leave. and for those of you who do have something going, you have to vigilant, many brothers are putting sand-sand on their fellow brothers soup.TAKE MY ADVICE, GO-BACK HOME. CHINA IS A GREAT COUNTRY AND SO ARE WE.
Re: If You Have A Relative In China Doing Nothing Advice Him Or Her To Come Back by MyPeace(f): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2007
Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: If You Have A Relative In China Doing Nothing Advice Him Or Her To Come Back by presido1: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2007
come back you to do what? since you are established as you made us to know help two or three. Then the two you helped will help another two each making it four and the circle continues.
Re: If You Have A Relative In China Doing Nothing Advice Him Or Her To Come Back by rexfx2: 2:47am On Nov 08, 2007
metoo:

stealing a watch from a store,selling drugs [b]all these crimes that whites will neve[/b]r committ.i am not judging anyone here, i am only trying to point out one thing, our name has been dragged to the mood,this unlawful a.

there might be some sense in what you r sayin, no doubt, but for comparing a Black to a white,
, u r a PIG----do you ever watch the news??!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice! / Extra Income / Recommend a good Consultant for Defensive Drivers Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.