Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Seeing&hearing The Access To Divine Direction By Mike C Boniface - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seeing&hearing The Access To Divine Direction By Mike C Boniface (265 Views)

Beware! Poem By Mike Freke / Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments / Awaken: Divine Hunter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeing&hearing The Access To Divine Direction By Mike C Boniface by Cordenify(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
A must have book for everyone and available at www.amazon.com and www.okadabooks.com.
Here is a message which you can share with your family & friends, other contacts & on social media to announce your nomination and appeal for vote:

Hi,
I am really happy that I have been nominated for the "StoryMirror Author of the Week" award by StoryMirror (https://storymirror.com), which is India's largest multilingual platform for readers & writers.

Now I need your support to win the title. Vote for me and help me in my literature journey.

Please visit this link: https://awards.storymirror.com/author-of-the-week/english/author/sggh3rt2 and click on the vote button.

You can log in to StoryMirror with Facebook or google & vote for me. Please Vote and help me to win this award!

(1) (Reply)

The Duo Of Passion And Skills: Uche Chika, Author Of I’m Not Dead Yet / Life Is In Circles / A Story Of A Winning Virus || Surivanoroc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.