Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic (846 Views)

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? / Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Quality20(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
I really wonder o. During Buhari's first term when he appointed the recently relieved service chief, he sidetracked the hausas and the whole of Northwest with 7 states and the largest population, yet we the Northwesterners were all quiet, no body as much as said pim. But igbo ppl with a tiny land mass and few population woudnt let the world be. In fact do u know that Oyo state alone is far bigger and more populous than those five enclaves called states in d east? I really wonder why these tiny minority of a ppl cant maintain sanity. South is south, be it south east or south west. We in d north see north west and north east as the same and even north central.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigeria is the greatest invention of the devil. All the conflicts point to the fact that Nigeria should never have been put together.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Guestlander: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Simple solution, decentralize the government and close all the loopholes in the system where government officials see as an opportunity to feather their nests. Make accountability the rule rather than an exception. Trust me, most people will not care as long as their needs are met.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by donbachi(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tribal supremacy.
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Qelvin(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
To say Igbos have a tiny population shows how unparalleled your ignorance and stupidity is.

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by privaldo: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Quality20:
I really wonder o. During Buhari's first term when he appointed the recently relieved service chief, he sidetracked the hausas and the whole of Northwest with 7 states and the largest population, yet we the Northwesterners were all quiet, no body as much as said pim. But igbo ppl with a tiny land mass and few population woudnt let the world be. In fact do u know that Oyo state alone is far bigger and more populous than those five enclaves called states in d east? I really wonder why these tiny minority of a ppl cant maintain sanity. South is south, be it south east or south west. We in d north see north west and north east as the same and even north central.

Oga there is East, West, North, and South. Don't try to merge them together. Also, a people with population of over 20 million can't be called a minority, stop being foolish.

You are so obsessed with Igbos to the extent that they dominate majority of your comments, and you have gone as far as creating various threads about them. Please leave Ndi-Igbos alone, we don't like anti-igbos.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Sammy07: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Quality20:

POC
We have North and South.

We further have North, East, West, South

Then
North West , North East, South West, South East
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by valenu(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
@Op inferior Quality20
You never hear of the small shiit wey dey spoil yansh? Na igbos be that. Them cut their land join other regions so their landmass go small. Them carry some Igbo's for Ebonyi state give Benue state. Them carry some Igbo's for Abia give rivers state. Them come carry some Igbo's for anambra join delta, so that them go say igbo landmass small. They made Igbo's politically powerless but the Igbo's never still gree. Them still dey pepper for yansh. If Igbo's are the problem of the failing abi failed Nigeria, Igbo's should be kicked out to have their own country naaa. That's not much to ask.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by flokii: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Honestly it's shameful the way Igbos are running around disturbing our peace on service chiefs post. Two Southerners were appointed for crying out loud, why can't they chill?

There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria but it's only Igbos that make a heap out of everything. Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by after4: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
The lies wey full dis your post only rivals your foolish ignorance

Quality20:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Nigercity: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
flokii:
Honestly it's shameful the way Igbos are running around disturbing our peace on service chiefs post. Two Southerners were appointed for crying out loud, why can't they chill?

There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria but it's only Igbos that make a heap out of everything. Too bad

Nigga tribe is different from ethnic groups

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Nigercity: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Another Yoruba mentally less privileged attention seeking youth on the loose

Which Oyo is bigger than where.... Lolz
I laugh in ewedu

They more you guys, keeps repeating this lies
Made me understand the negative consequences of Awo's free education..

Una funny
These insecured skull miming pigs

Learn they can't, travel the still can't oya research hell no
The just stay one place releasing propaganda
Building fantasy with there lies

Watch as how the will turn to online hoodlums to quote me
Afonja that Will always open a thread to chest beat about how the don't chest beat,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by ejanla077: 5:59am On Jan 29, 2021
Quality20:
another mumu
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by HeadShot: 6:10am On Jan 29, 2021
Foolish threads everywhere you turn the this forum......

There's a lot of foolish people in this country...
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Felixalex(m): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Quality20:

Nawa o, u are complaining of tribalism but your whole post oozes of disgust and hatred for a particular region... It is well with Nigerians, Una wahala too much
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Yobabad: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2021
I could have given you the answer that you desire But I just find out that you are a member of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims Miscreants)
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Kinematics: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2021
flokii:

Very very shameful.
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Gireiboy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
valenu:
@Op inferior Quality20
You never hear of the small shiit wey dey spoil yansh? Na igbos be that. Them cut their land join other regions so their landmass go small. Them carry some Igbo's for Ebonyi state give Benue state. Them carry some Igbo's for Abia give rivers state. Them come carry some Igbo's for anambra join delta, so that them go say igbo landmass small. They made Igbo's politically powerless but the Igbo's never still gree. Them still dey pepper for yansh. If Igbo's are the problem of the failing abi failed Nigeria, Igbo's should be kicked out to have their own country naaa. That's not much to ask.
They are free to reclaim part of the Atlantic Ocean.
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Okwyjesus(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Quality20:

South East got small land Mass but big brain and impact.
Who did your land mass help than kidnappers and herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by helinues: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
embarassed
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Dedetwo(m): 3:43am On Feb 01, 2021
Quality20:

Why would anybody with good social order want to associate with the brain that conjured above crap? You made tribalism a very good option.
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Fahdiga1: 3:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Blame the south west. They are so tribalistic and they don't hide it
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Quality20:
Vast land with empty brains is that one land?
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by AdaugoChisom(f): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2021
My pleasure is, before I reply you.... people with more prudent comment have already replied. Big for northing landmass grin keep your herds in the landmass nah why pushing them down south east?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic by Anfield247(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2021
Adaugochisom, how are you doing, my love? It's been a while, though!

(1) (Reply)

Can Lagos Ban NURTW And RTEAN? / Obafemi Awolowo Did Not Die For 2 Illiterates To Lead The Yoruba Race In The 21s / This Is Where The Unknown Gun Men Got Their Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.