Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:04 AM

Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? (1411 Views)

The Voice Of All Southerners On Fulani Herdsmen Saga / The North Are Just Rubbishing Southerners On Twitter / Out Of The 167 "Runaway Policemen" 91% Were Christian From Southerners - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by notym2chektym: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Since the kidnap of Kanu and the assassination attempt of Igboho, I have gone through the comments on Facebook and I have goosebumps by the unity i see by the Yorubas and Igbos . But on Nairaland here, it's a different ball game....
Who has noticed this?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by lilvicky68(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nairaland is a different world on its own.. mad people come here to roam freely since it's a faceless forum..

10 Likes

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by tollyboy5(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Don't mind ediot like sarrki monogamy supporting Hausa's.

They're B∆stard!

8 Likes

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by jetwonder(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
grin Up One Nigeria!
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
notym2chektym:
Since the kidnap of Kanu and the assassination attempt of Igboho, I have gone through the comments on Facebook and I have goosebumps by the unity i see by the Yorubas and Igbos . But on Nairaland here, it's a different ball game....
Who has noticed this?
... Kidnapped and Attempted Assassination ! Is your Brain Beating well at all ? undecided

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by notym2chektym: 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

They're B∆stard!
Am beginning to think these people are not who they claim they are

8 Likes

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by Plomo: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thing is, on nairaland.

You can create an account to hide behind and spit bile or talk sense, whichever applies.

But in fb, since it’s your face that’s plastered everywhere, you’d be careful the fights you pick

7 Likes

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by notym2chektym: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Frontail:
... Kidnapped and Attempted Assassination ! Is your Brain Beating well at all ? undecided
That was what happened or how do you think I should put it
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Those people you see with Igbo or Yoruba Moniker's are not Southerners, imagine seeing a moniker like Ikenna442 or Adebayo22 saying that they supplies onions or tomatoes to the South?

They are those people that gets aroused by the sight of a mannequin. Backward people

16 Likes

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by R3v3n4nt: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
notym2chektym:

Am beginning to think these people are not who they claim they are
You thought ryt. It is easy for them to create a sham profile on nairaland compares to facebook.
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by BaEnki(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
On here, many users you see aren't what they claimed to be, some will assume other personalities like claiming that they are Southerners why in truth they're core northerners.

The irony here is Nairaland has given us all some level of mask under which our true identities come out.
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by notym2chektym: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
R3v3n4nt:

You thought ryt. It is easy for them to create a sham profile on nairaland compares to facebook.
You have a point, maybe to create divisions
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by theophilusj31(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
It is widely know that many of the so called yorubas and igbos are fulanis using Southern monikers
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by Dreambeat: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nairaland is a largely faceless forum while reverse is the case for Facebook hence this is expected
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by notym2chektym: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
theophilusj31:
It is widely know that many of the so called yorubas and igbos are fulanis using Southern monikers
So with this knowledge, isn't it hightime the southerners wise up
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by egennie(f): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
I agree with you op on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by notym2chektym: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lalasticlala pls front page
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by R3v3n4nt: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
notym2chektym:

You have a point, maybe to create divisions
That's what they've chosen to do with their lives. Some will post shît with one moniker and like and share it with all their other monikers
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by Joromi1: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Because on Nairaland most people claiming to be Igbo and Yoruba are abokis and Fulani slaves.
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by notym2chektym: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Those people you see with Igbo or Yoruba Moniker's are not Southerners, imagine seeing a moniker like Ikenna442 or Adebayo22 saying that they supplies onions or tomatoes to the South?

They are those people that gets aroused by the sight of a mannequin. Backward people
This is getting more interesting
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by notym2chektym: 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
R3v3n4nt:

That's what they've chosen to do with their lives. Some will post shît with one moniker and like and share it with all their other monikers
Yes ur right, some might have for instance lived in Yoruba land for long so they can speak fluently , someone like Prince of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by Jostoman: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Most of the people that called themselves Southerner here on nairaland are impostor disguising as Southerner.

1 Like

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by tamdun: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nairaland is very toxic, u can never be a Saint on nairaland, them go surely corrupt ya mind ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by duro4chang(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
notym2chektym:
Who has noticed this?
I notice it too.
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by notym2chektym: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jostoman:
Most of the people that called themselves Southerner here on nairaland are impostor disguising as Southerner.
Na wa ooo, that's the worst form of defeat if I may say
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by notym2chektym: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
duro4chang:
I notice it too.
Thanks for the observation
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by Banmeallday: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
notym2chektym:
Who has noticed this?

Because many Fulani and Fulani agents are posing as Igbo and Yoruba and “We from South SOuth” all because we say their way of life is causing misery for BLACK people WORLDWIDE
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by santopelele(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
True, but what I noticed in Facebook comments is that Yoruba Muslims is against igboho and odua nation which is been championing by igboho, so Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba christians are battering themselves on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by escapefromusa(f): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
notym2chektym:

So with this knowledge, isn't it hightime the southerners wise up

You must have been very stupid then.

Wise up for crude oil proceeds.

PIB bill passed. FGN secures the bag wink
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by TrackerXL: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
But there are no Igbo bastards that insult Yoruba Tinubu Fashola Osinbajo n Co ba ?!
tollyboy5:

They're B∆stard!
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by TrackerXL: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? by notym2chektym: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Banmeallday:

Because many Fulani and Fulani agents are posing as Igbo and Yoruba and “We from South SOuth” all because we say their way of life is causing misery for BLACK people WORLDWIDE
Hmmm ,so they changed their monikers to cause division majorly between Yorubas and Ibos

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Northerners Hijacked Niger Delta Oil Resources And PIB Bill / Endsars Hoodlums, Protest In Their Cars And Use Clean Nigerian Flags / Why Bola Tinubu Must Never Be Nigeria’s President, By Festus Adedayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.