Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual (57916 Views)

Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ugmama(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Is that why he will take sniper?

Abi he really intended to do so?

This story is somehow.

He intended to do so... If not why kill himself?

2 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ladylawyer(f): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
SeriouslySense:
I also get many fake prophecy in the internet, claiming someone in my family is trying to harm my destiny lol, and i should support the prophet with money lol, obviously scammers, who think i am looking for someone to blame for any problem in my life. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God you are not shallow minded. They would have made you a very suspicious person, always seeing evil where there is none.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Believe in pastors at ur own peril. Jesu xef n0 be past0r.

Bolded is a classic.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ugmama:

Bloody lie.

Let him leave this World for his mum and the pastor.

Lies from pastors are so grave that no one will believe the accused because Pastor is not a man and he can not lie.

Beware of Evil Pastors.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by chubinwa(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
he did it for the love he has for his mum. but taking your life is not the best option. don't believe everything coming from the pastors

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Viknat:
Pastors are psychologists, they know what u want to hear.. liars all. The pastor only wanted loyalty from d poor woman. Till date, I and a former friend are no longer close because a pastor told him I wasn't a good person and dat I may betray him later. Imagine that? A friend av been close to from prim, sec, uni, till after service till job.

My Sister was to Wed this year, after three years of relationship. Last month his Pastor said he will not sanction the marriage. That my sister is a witch.

Just like that, the wedding was over.

What pained me is how devoted and prayerful my sister is.

Ministers in the early morning in the neighborhood.

If the Pastor had an idea of her character and how devoted she is, he would never tell such lie.

At the end, these Pastors are worse than Gee Boys.

5 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Slurity(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sniper ? To painful way to die.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by AFONJACOW(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Maybe the pastor is someone right... Because to me I can't see such a think giving me sleepless night

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
chubinwa:
he did it for the love he has for his mum. but taking your life is not the best option. don't believe everything coming from the pastors

I believe he did it because his heart was broken that his mother believed he wants to kill her.

He did it out of a broken heart.

4 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by AFONJACOW(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Maybe the pastor is somehow right... Because to me I can't see such a thing giving me sleepless night

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Maybe the pastor is someone right... Because to me I can't see such a think giving me sleepless night

When the mum he loves with all his heart believes he wants to use her for rituals because one fake prophecy master lied against him.

My friend, it will give you sleepless and hopeless nights.

3 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by 2shaw: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by 2shaw: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
He died a coward. When ppl always run,check where they are running to. Mostly to buy sniper. Life of a thug, i cant blame the deceased. He probably lived a rough life,even after vigil. Wetin come carry u gonchurch at end of the day,abi na true say u be wan use your mama blow . Well hell must be hot and sure you loving it fool. No tears for the dead

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

My Sister was to Wed this year, after three years of relationship. Last month his Pastor said he will not sanction the marriage. That my sister is a witch.

Just like that, the wedding was over.

What pained me is how devoted and prayerful my sister is.

Ministers in the early morning in the neighborhood.

If the Pastor had an idea of her character and how devoted she is, he would never tell such lie.

At the end, these Pastors are worse than Gee Boys.
am sorry it happened, my take is that d man wasn't actually who God wanted for ur sister. If he was, he wouldn't listen to d pastor. D fortunate hubby God has made will definitely find and come for her, and it will be so sudden and dramatic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Rest in peace to the young man. probably the guy Want to die. Unbelievable !!

Meanwhile, Let me seize this opportunity to say this quickly synonymous to this news..

1. You see all this misleading pastors eh, judgement won't be far from them. Alot of so called pastors have split home, cause enmity between family members, all because of the contents of thier prophecy.

2. The way some pastors or prophet prophesies things is so terrible, no ethic at all. You will just bring words out without wisdom. Now even though it's true or a lie i.e what the pastor said, people will use it as a reason for the boy's death. Wisdom is profitable to direct in all your getting get understanding.

3. That is why as christian we should always ask God for wisdom and the spirit of discernment to be able to vet some pastor's words..

That Pastor should be arrested. Even if the said vision was true. He should have called the guy privately and ask him why he wan use im mama.

They should arrest him
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by PatienceJames(f): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nothing in this world is worth killing yourself RIP
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Seyzcham91(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
i thought so too
Koulture:
angry

He looks like an upcoming gboy,they can do anything for the money.

The pastor might be right.
He might have taken his own life out of guilty conscience.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by alizma: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Is that why he will take sniper?

Abi he really intended to do so?

This story is somehow.
If only you know how some people feel when you tell them that they are stupid, you will slight idea of why he commit suicide.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by dazzlingd(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Many pastors have destroyed people's home...they deserved to be hanged

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by emmnprince(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
I don't take their word to heart! I don't take them serious . . . because whenever I hear their predictions or so called prophecies, I know it isn't inspired by God but . . .

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Meanwhile, Let me seize this opportunity to say this quickly synonymous to this news..

1. You see all this misleading pastors eh, judgement won't be far from them. Alot of so called pastors have split home, cause enmity between family members, all because of the contents of thier prophecy.

2. The way some pastors or prophet prophesies things is so terrible, no ethic at all. You will just bring words out without wisdom. Now even though it's true or a lie i.e what the pastor said, people will use it as a reason for the boy's death. Wisdom is profitable to direct in all your getting get understanding.

3. That is why as christian we should always ask God for wisdom and the spirit of discernment to be able to vet some pastor's words..
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by ibinaboonline: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
If the pastor lied, he probably wouldn't have done this. So what killed him? I'll tell you what killed him: music videos of young men living large and driving fast cars, social media posts of guys living large and driving fast cars, etc etc.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by emmnprince(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Mumu. .past0r and pr0phet NO BE SAME THING. . Pastor n0 exist anywhere. Even mathew n0 be past0r

Guy please stop displaying your ignorance before the watchful eyes of the public na!
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by emmnprince(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
The pastor has succeeded in taking his life...

This was how a pastor was ministering in our church one day and prayed for a young lady that she'll get married soon... meanwhile aunty was pregnant with her second baby

Edit: Married women in my church don't use ring and the lady is petite, so you won't easily figure out that she's married

Na fake man of God e be be that! He should be discarded from the pulpit for 650 years.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by TiglathPILESER: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Koulture:
angry

He looks like an upcoming gboy,they can do anything for the money.

The pastor might be right.
He might have taken his own life out of guilty conscience.
You are not far from the truth. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Babyboyforeal(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ugmama:

he might not have the intention, but when the mumu mother believe the pastor the guy will be depressed
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by emmnprince(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Funkeshuga:

my ex once broke up with me because the cele pastor she went to meet tell her we can only be an helper to ourselves and not husband, this is a lady I once sacrifice my career for

nothing wey I no do to convince her then but she insisted in broken up with me, now her husband had dump her for another lady

Going to Cele in the first place is an unwise decision to make!
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ugmama(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Bloody lie.

Let him leave this World for his mum and the pastor.

Lies from pastors are so grave that no one will believe the accused because Pastor is not a man and he can not lie.

Beware of Evil Pastors.

Imagine your justification, so if someone accused you of committing a crime.... You take your own life?

I'm not siding anyone but it's wrong for him to take his own life bro
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Bigfish121(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Me I hardly take any pastor serious in this country.i go to my church on Sunday,once the mass is over I go my house till another Sunday.i don't have time for plenty talk.Take any pastor serious at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by lagosrd: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sniper sniper, sniper you again!
How many times did I call you....
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by EXOUSIAng: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Some years ago I was with my brothers laptop (a lecturer) going to spend weekend at my sister's.
The laptop got stolen on the bus, immediately i noticed it i stopped the bus, told the driver and conductor i wasn't coming down till they find the bag, i called my sister who immediately came to meet me with some police officers, we got the driver and conductor arrested, on getting to the station the DPO said they have had many reports of such and they have been looking for the criminals responsible. To cut the story short. My sister called her pastor to pray about it cos students results were in the laptop. The pastor told her that GOD SAID the suspects were innocent they should be released and I should be arrested. Well the DPO refused, in less than 24hrs news about how I stole a laptop had spread, mind you, I had a much bigger and better laptop, i was on vacation to Makurdi and left mine im Lagos.
Fast forward... 2years later, the MAN OF GOD meet me and sai GOD LATER SHOWED HIM another vision and in that vision bhe saw the real thieves
I wept many nights during that period. I went through hell emotionally nd psychologically. My bro never believed i could do such. But the way the pastor convinced my elder sister, the way she went about spreading it.... Now I began to ask my self. All the people that were told I stole a laptop how many will be told it was all a lie....
The matter still dey pain me as I dey write am. I have sworn that if Christ tarries, that pastor will feel my wrath.... For me this is unforgivable....
That pastor drew me close to suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Hackie90s(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Now playing
Majek fashek Religion na politics
Religion has done more harm than good in Nigeria
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by ikorodureporta: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
guilty conscience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra, Enugu / PIC: Robbers Who Cause Mild Accidents Before Disposing Victims / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.