Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual (57863 Views)

Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by nizetee: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
Let's derail the thread for a moment. I don't understand the concept of Money rituals using humans. The idea of money rituals using humans is a hoax. I dare anyone to prove me wrong

Where my bucket of cold water? I need to clear sleep out of your eyes, ASAP! Kai this your sleep deep no be lie! infact, go back to your sleep bomboi!

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
emmnprince:
I don't take their word to heart! I don't take them serious . . . because whenever I hear their predictions or so called prophecies, I know it isn't inspired by God but . . .

No don't conclude like that . that is why you should pray for the spirit of discernment so that you will know who is saying the truth . don't be clouded there are true men of God who speak accurately with fulfilment to back it up.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by faceland: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ishilove:
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

Or he may have been battling with depression

His mom saw him as ritualist trying to kill her... He might even be a mama's boy doing it all to impress her. Most of these guys are mama's boys lacking fatherly influence.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

That Pastor should be arrested. Even if the said vision was true. He should have called the guy privately and ask him why he wan use im mama.

They should arrest him

Lol arresting him on what charges?? He was not the one that poison the dude.

Yeah, Even not privately, he should have told the mum privately to watch the boy well .
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by faceland: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
For those abusing the pastor, if u reason logically, it was guilty conscience that makes the guy to take his life. If the guy has no interior motives of committing the crime, he wouldn't have taken his life, he would live to prove the pastor wrong.
My cousin once told me not continue one Training like that I have been looking for an opportunity to do. Claiming that her pastor said they have used it to set trap for me.
I told my sister to tell the pastor to go to hell
She came back one day again, fuming that her pastor saw a terrible thing in respect to that training, I bluffed. I told her pop and plain that I will prove to her pastor that he didn't see anything. To God be the glory I went for the training and came back, this is almost 4 years now, still counting.

Your training is nothing compared to being accused of trying to murder your mother for money.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Funkeshuga:

my ex once broke up with me because the cele pastor she went to meet tell her we can only be an helper to ourselves and not husband, this is a lady I once sacrifice my career for

nothing wey I no do to convince her then but she insisted in broken up with me, now her husband had dump her for another lady

are you sure about the bolded?
If True then karma is real
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Akpuobi1: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
The charlatan must be arrested. He goofed in this useless vision of his. He needs to prove his allegation against the boy to the appropriate authority.

If he can't back his vision up with facts, then his utterance against that young man is slanderous.

Christianity is now mockery in Africa. Wolves in sheep's covering claiming men of God. And gullible people who do not know that these so called men of God are as canal as any other man in the street are falling for it.

His work is to preach salvation not useless sinister utterances capable of causing division and suspicion in homes.

He must be arrested

Righteousness2:
We all will be held responsible for our actions and Decisions the other side.

Everyone will stand before GOD for Him/Herself.

No Matter the Matter, Committing Suicide is worse than whatever you were trying to Escape.

In the Midst of your trials, hard times and Discouragement, Pour your tears on JESUS. HE is our Father.

Suicide is a Sure way to Destruction and Hell.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by charlesucheh(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
He looks desperate to be like davido, wizkid and the likes. bobo Never blow, tattoos don cover him epidermis layer....He would have done it you know. God is great.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by sacajawea: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Matter the Matter, Committing Suicide is worse than whatever you were trying to Escape.

In the Midst of your trials, hard times and Discouragement, Pour your tears on JESUS. HE is our Father.

Have you been in extreme problem before? Have you?
That the whole world would think you are the cause whereas you are actually a Victim, The VICTIM.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by BruncleZuma: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2021
GREATESTPIANIST:
haba, must you insult that guy, haba.....that was totally uncalled for......so bad of you
He lost my respect when he left Christ for Trump. I'll not give him one breathing space on Nairaland to continue his lukewarm definition of Christianity until he repents.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:21am On Jan 29, 2021
Ugmama:

Imagine your justification, so if someone accused you of committing a crime.... You take your own life?

I'm not siding anyone but it's wrong for him to take his own life bro

Who said he is right to take his life? The point is people are emotionally weaker than others. These so called Pastors should stop destroying lives with their lies.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:38am On Jan 29, 2021
ikorodureporta:
guilty conscience
Read this before typing guilty conscience.

An innocent heart breaks even harder when falsely accused
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Topshow2010(m): 1:40am On Jan 29, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
Let's derail the thread for a moment. I don't understand the concept of Money rituals using humans. The idea of money rituals using humans is a hoax. I dare anyone to prove me wrong

Hmmmm Americana , until u are used for it or any of ur loved ones abi undecided
DrBrainstorm:

Hmmmm Americana , until u are used for it or any of ur loved ones abi
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Sleekfingers: 1:42am On Jan 29, 2021
TMSMedia:
Artiste Commits Suicide After Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Money Ritual (Photos)

A Warri-based upcoming artiste identified as Starboy Fizzy has committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance suspected to be Snipper.

IgbereTV gathered that the incident happened in the early hours Thursday, January 28, in Warri, after he returned from a church vigil with his mother.

According to reports, the young man took the drastic step because the pastor of the church told his mother that he saw a vision which shows that the deceased wanted to use her for money ritual.

See more photos and comments from friends below.

believe any nigeria pastor your own risk........dem don use lie swear for them, like lie mohammed

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Sleekfingers: 1:45am On Jan 29, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Religion is a SCAM.. undecided

na today u know?
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by kpajie1: 2:53am On Jan 29, 2021
mugu.go to hell fire straight .ode
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Bar1941(m): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

Did you see what a fake pastor like you just caused?
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by rimam849(m): 5:53am On Jan 29, 2021
can just imagine if am the bro to this dude eh na GOD sabi wetin ah go do the M.O.G....WALAI
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by ImaIma1(f): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2021
That's why the bible says we should guide our heart with all diligence...

The pastor may have spoken without discretion and wisdom but e didn't put the poisin in the guy's mouth.

We have to be able to sieve information for ourselves especially if it is not true or it goes against the word of God.

What does killing himself now signify? That he couldn't bear what the pastor said? That the pastor lied against him? Or that he was indeed planning to use his mother for rituals?

There is more to the story. Hopefully more details will come out soon
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Chigold101(m): 6:20am On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:

No ! No!! Don't twists my words, I was not talking about the pastors in person. I was using the story to tell the wrong this some pastors do which is very wrong.
Okay eh.
Now I understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Queenserah26(f): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2021
RIP dude. Suicide is never an option, regardless undecided
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Funkeshuga(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
are you sure about the bolded?
If True then karma is real

she's back to her parent house as I'm typing, I'm not mocking her tho but I'm letting people know the confusion this prophet give their members

there is different between vision and interpretation, not all prophet have the two gift consistently
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by mandate12: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Rest in peace to the young man. probably the guy Want to die. Unbelievable !!

Meanwhile, Let me seize this opportunity to say this quickly synonymous to this news..

1. You see all this misleading pastors eh, judgement won't be far from them. Alot of so called pastors have split home, cause enmity between family members, all because of the contents of thier prophecy.

2. The way some pastors or prophet prophesies things is so terrible, no ethic at all. You will just bring words out without wisdom. Now even though it's true or a lie i.e what the pastor said, people will use it as a reason for the boy's death. Wisdom is profitable to direct in all your getting get understanding.

3. That is why as christian we should always ask God for wisdom and the spirit of discernment to be able to vet some pastor's words..

My friend u r somehow right abt some of these pastors. But in this case, it's very clear the biy actually intended carrying out the action but his cover was blown. Of course he had nowhere to run to so he took his life. Rip to him all d same.
If any pastor accuses me of such, my mother n I will laugh so hard that we will stroll in there anytime we want to catch cruise ( I mean when we r pretty less busy)
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Lolosticlolo(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2021
Koulture:
angry

He looks like an upcoming gboy,they can do anything for the money.

The pastor might be right.
He might have taken his own life out of guilty conscience.

Have some sympathy na.. don’t judge by looks.. it’s insanity
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Anfield247(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Queenserah26:
RIP dude. Suicide is never an option, regardless undecided

Hello Queenserah26, it`s been a while. how are you doing? Well, no matter what it is, I will always pray for you! God will continue to bless you hustles, okay! #Financial woman
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Adekaely: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2021
fake pastors everywhere.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by joshuaidibia(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Is that why he will take sniper?

Abi he really intended to do so?

This story is somehow.

Imagine the heartbreak he might have felt if his Mom he loves with his life believed what the pastor said and perhaps she said some words to him too. Everyone is capable of suicide o, we should just pray never to reach our breakpoint. Every boy's special lady is their mom. Imagine that special lady believing a stranger over him. Mehn, you can either run mad from too much thinking and depression, go into exile or sadly,. Commit suicide.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by joshuaidibia(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2021
Koulture:
angry

He looks like an upcoming gboy,they can do anything for the money.

The pastor might be right.
He might have taken his own life out of guilty conscience.

MIGHT. I love how you used that word.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by promotervickky(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Quite inhuman, God will require the blood of this boy from this pastor
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by lucky4west: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2021
the devil that has deceived you to commit suicide will sure be laughing now...suicide is a sin against God, self and the society...you do not own your life and thus cannot take it...u should have stayed alive to prove your innocence if u were not actually suffering from guilty conscience......give your life to Jesus there is no gain in worldliness, worldly life style tattoos etc.....unless a man be born again(accept Jesus Christ as personal Lord and savior) he/she cannot see the kingdom of God
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Babaken(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2021
I think is high time fg tag this substance snipper as country ban is has done much harm than good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.