Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

‘how To Pass An Exam Without Studying’. 5 Will Definitely Work For Anybody. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘how To Pass An Exam Without Studying’. 5 Will Definitely Work For Anybody. (313 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘how To Pass An Exam Without Studying’. 5 Will Definitely Work For Anybody. by Bashsci: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tricks I Used In Passing, My Exams Without studying.
Do want to know how to pass your school exams without studying? Well, I have some opinions that might help you, if you read.
If you have an upcoming exam that you haven' t studied for, you may be seriously concerned about passing it. While studying hard before an exam is the best strategy for success, you may still be able to pass an exam if you did. Not studying You can use a combination of good test- taking techniques, such as reading the test carefully, answering easy questions first, and using special strategies to tackle the several- decision and yes/No sections of the test you have. Come to the exam rested, fed and relaxed.
note: this method does not involve exam- malpractice
Click on the link below ���
Tricks I Used In Passing, My Exams Without Studying https://m.scoopernews.com/detail?newsId=13213601 Download Scooper app to get latest news & Save data:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hatsune.eagleee

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Any Number Divided By Zero Becomes Undefined / Would You Like To Join The Community Of Microsoft Innovative Educators (MIE) / Urgent Help Needed Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.