Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) (648 Views)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Biodun556(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wherever you may be, death will reach you even if you are in fortresses built up strong and high. Yet if some good befalls them, they say: “This is from Allah” and if an evil befalls them, they say: “This is from you”. Say: “All is from Allah”. But what is wrong with these people that they fail to understand the word?

Suratul Nisai vs 78

Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Biodun556(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Both evils and goods come from God
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by OVB123: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
I am sorry my friend, even the Bible says that many are called but few are choosen.
Must pastors in Nigeria are fake.
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by thorpido(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
He obviously doesn't understand what faith is.
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Biodun556(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
thorpido:

If it is by faith, we should not have any disabled left.
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by thorpido(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Biodun556:

...for all men have not faith.... 2Thess 3:2

1 Like

Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by abeniagbon(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
same thing also happen in the bible when jesus sees the person doesn't have an iota of faith, he took him away and create him with brand new eye.... I don't know that passage... that is the with no eye
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by lilvicky68(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
If it's the will of God..it will be done
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
thorpido:
Is this sarcasm? undecided
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
abeniagbon:
same thing also happen in the bible when jesus sees the person doesn't have an iota of faith, he took him away and create him with brand new eye.... I don't know that passage... that is the with no eye
Are you trying to throw Jesus Christ under the bus here is something? undecided

Jesus Christ is recorded to have healed so many, sinners included, so what has "faith" got to do with this?
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Missyajoke(f): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
The bible says with man Nothing is impossible, a Pastor is just a vessel and its God that will determine if its time for him to answer a prayer. When God is ready hell act, God does not work with Human calendar or clock but he does things at his own time. So its no Pastors fault you were not healed. I remembered when I was very sick and I thought I would die I prayed to God and still nothing happened. So I want you to know sometimes God allows some things to happen to teach you patience and resilience.
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by thorpido(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Is this sarcasm? undecided
No.
The people who have been praying for him were exercising their faith.
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by kufreabasi86191: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
If it's the will of God..it will be done
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Kobojunkie: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
thorpido:
No.
The people who have been praying for him were exercising their faith.
So did Jesus Christ teach us to "exercise" our faith or did He directly command His followers to simply heal the sick? undecided

I take it that by "exercising their faith", you mean something similar to trying their luck as to whether they can heal or not. But when Jesus Christ commanded the sick to be healed, was He in fact healing the sick or "exercising" His faith? undecided
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Janosky: 1:15am On Jan 29, 2021
thorpido:
That physically challenged young man has discovered the theatrics packaged as healing.
Continue DECEIVING yourself. grin

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Biodun556(m): 1:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Janosky:

That physically challenged young man has discovered the theatrics packaged as healing.

grin

They want to heal disabled reach man son leaving the poor ones on the street.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by thorpido(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2021
Janosky:

The help of God is for those who believe.
You trust your own abilities....so be it for you.
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by thorpido(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So did Jesus Christ teach us to "exercise" our faith or did He directly command His followers to simply heal the sick? undecided

I take it that by "exercising their faith", you mean something similar to trying their luck as to whether they can heal or not. But when Jesus Christ commanded the sick to be healed, was He in fact healing the sick or "exercising" His faith? undecided
The simple meaning of 'exercise' is to put to use,put into action ,to operate...
If you command someone to heal,it simply means to put to use his faith and heal the sick.
If a man does not have faith in the first place how will the 'command' of Jesus work? undecided angry
'Exercising your faith' is NOT trying your luck.The Bible does not teach that.

Yes,when Jesus commanded the sick to be healed,He was 'exercising' His faith(putting it to use).
By the way,faith means complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
Yes,when Jesus commanded the sick to be healed,He was 'exercising'(putting to use) His 'faith'(trust and confidence in the Father and in His abilities).

You're just complicating things where there's no need to Kobojunkie smiley wink
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Kobojunkie: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2021
thorpido:
The simple meaning of 'exercise' is to put to use,put into action ,to operate...
If you command someone to heal,it simply means to put to use his faith and heal the sick.
If a man does not have faith in the first place how will the 'command' of Jesus work? undecided angry
'Exercising your faith' is NOT trying your luck.The Bible does not teach that.

Yes,when Jesus commanded the sick to be healed,He was 'exercising' His faith(putting it to use).
By the way,faith means complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
Yes,when Jesus commanded the sick to be healed,He was 'exercising'(putting to use) His 'faith'(trust and confidence in the Father and in His abilities).

You're just complicating things where there's no need to Kobojunkie smiley wink

I am afraid all you have done is regurgiate the textbook definitions that have been fed you by your pastors and preachers who themselves are clueless as far as the things of God.

Jesus Christ never asked His followers to "exercise" their faith. In the Gospels, He spoke instead of the HAVING of Faith, the MEASURE of Faith, the IMPACT of little faith, as well as the INCREASING of Faith...but never the exercising of or using it Faith. He never once said anything like "use your faith" or "exercise your faith" -that instead comes from the doctrines and teachings of men who suppose that faith refers to some more mental gymnastics as belief in God is perceived by some. undecided
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by thorpido(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I am afraid all you have done is regurgiate the textbook definitions that have been fed you by your pastors and preachers who themselves are clueless as far as the things of God.

Jesus Christ never asked His followers to "exercise" their faith. In the Gospels, He spoke instead of the HAVING of Faith, the MEASURE of Faith, the IMPACT of little faith, as well as the INCREASING of Faith...but never the exercising of or using it Faith. He never once said anything like "use your faith" or "exercise your faith" -that instead comes from the doctrines and teachings of men who suppose that faith refers to some more mental gymnastics as belief in God is perceived by some. undecided
So pastors wrote English dictionaries? undecided Your hatred of pastors and churches has got you befuddled.
You said Jesus spoke of HAVING faith.So if you have faith what do you do with it?Keep it,bury it like in the parable of the talents?
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Janosky: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
thorpido:
The help of God is for those who believe.
You trust your own abilities....so be it for you.
I have neighbors who are physically challenged & is a pastor/deacon in a "miracle working, healing Church."
Bros, charity begins at home.
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Emusan(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Biodun556:

So you are now God who knows those who have faith
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Emusan(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Janosky:

I have neighbors who are physically challenged & is a pastor/deacon in a "miracle working, healing Church."
Bros, charity begins at home.

Why Jesus didn't save Judas despite working with him for years?

Just as I have a neighbor who are Jehovah witnesses, who fornicate and hate his fellow non JWs neighbors.
Re: Disabled Gbenga Daniel Son Express Frustration From Nigerian Pastors (pic) by Biodun556(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2021
Emusan:

So you are now God who knows those who have faith

IF

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel According To Intercession Worldwide Ministry. / Please I Need Interpretation Of My Dream Please I I / Series Of Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.