Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Series Of Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Series Of Dreams (647 Views)

Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained / Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision / How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Series Of Dreams by Kingsolar: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
I have being having series of dreams where papa David oyedapo had appeared three times, I had another dream where I saw a monstrance n another bishop. The recent dream, after conversation with the deacon of my church I saw in the dream, I asked him of who I am n he told me "I am the last to come before Christ comes"
I need help please
Re: Series Of Dreams by Kobojunkie: 3:11am On Jul 02, 2021
Kingsolar:
I have being having series of dreams where papa David oyedapo had appeared three times, I had another dream where I saw a monstrance n another bishop. The recent dream, after conversation with the deacon of my church I saw in the dream, I asked him of who I am n he told me "I am the last to come before Christ comes"
I need help please
1. From the above I can deduce you believe oyedapo a spiritual father to you , but did you that this is a sin against Almighty God Himself? undecided

In Matthew 23 vs 9, Jesus Christ warned us never to call anyone "father" in His Kingdom. undecided

2. From the second, it seems to me you have the man on your mind. God has called no man over you or to be leader over you - Ezekiel 34 vs 9 - 16 & john 10 vs 7 - 16 - so anyone you set above you where God is concerned is not of God but of your own will - Matthew 23 vs 6 -9.

3. As for what you claim to have heard, "I am the last to come before Jesus Christ" , I would say ignore it. If you hear it again, inquire as to the meaning from whomever said it. Biblically, the line makes no sense at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Series Of Dreams by Kingsolar: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. From the above I can deduce you believe oyedapo a spiritual father to you , but did you that this is a sin against Almighty God Himself? undecided

In Matthew 23 vs 9, Jesus Christ warned us never to call anyone "father" in His Kingdom. undecided

2. From the second, it seems to me you have the man on your mind. God has called no man over you or to be leader over you - Ezekiel 34 vs 9 - 16 & john 10 vs 7 - 16 - so anyone you set above you where God is concerned is not of God but of your own will - Matthew 23 vs 6 -9.

3. As for what you claim to have heard, "I am the last to come before Jesus Christ" , I would say ignore it. If you hear it again, inquire as to the meaning from whomever said it. Biblically, the line makes no sense at all. undecided
Thank you
First of all I am a Catholic member n the time these dreams starting coming I was still attending my Catholic church n I never for ones took David oyedapo as my spiritual father, n I wasn't even the everytime church going type. The first time I saw him he told me he was going to change the name of living faith to another name to which I saw the name boardly written in capital letters. Secondly he came n I was taken high above the ground with him n we were on a tall substance where I was finding where I can put my feet on the ground but I couldn't. The third time he only appeared to me but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Another dream was where I saw alter boys carrying monstrance followed along were priests and at the back was the shout of bishop coming to which I don't know which bishop, there was shout of give way bishop is coming, bishop is coming and when we enter the church I saw myself sitting behind the bishop and some else was sitting besides him. This recent dream happened on the night of after my baptism that same day. I was sleeping then this dream came where I was discussing with the man present and after I finished telling him everything, I now asked him of whom I am n he replied me telling me that I am the last to come before Christ. And he said he was going to give me a phone number that I should call the number to confirm to which he did but when I woke up I forgot the phone number and he was like I should look at him, that he doesn't have a wife. I only came here for answers not making things up.

1 Like

Re: Series Of Dreams by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kingsolar:

Thank you
First of all I am a Catholic member n the time these dreams starting coming I was still attending my Catholic church n I never for ones took David oyedapo as my spiritual father, n I wasn't even the everytime church going type. The first time I saw him he told me he was going to change the name of living faith to another name to which I saw the name boardly written in capital letters. Secondly he came n I was taken high above the ground with him n we were on a tall substance where I was finding where I can put my feet on the ground but I couldn't. The third time he only appeared to me but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Another dream was where I saw alter boys carrying monstrance followed along were priests and at the back was the shout of bishop coming to which I don't know which bishop, there was shout of give way bishop is coming, bishop is coming and when we enter the church I saw myself sitting behind the bishop and some else was sitting besides him. This recent dream happened on the night of after my baptism that same day. I was sleeping then this dream came where I was discussing with the man present and after I finished telling him everything, I now asked him of whom I am n he replied me telling me that I am the last to come before Christ. And he said he was going to give me a phone number that I should call the number to confirm to which he did but when I woke up I forgot the phone number and he was like I should look at him, that he doesn't have a wife. I only came here for answers not making things up.
We live in an age where the average mind is bombarded with information consciously and unconsciously and anything your mind captures could potentially feature in your dream for all of life, so it up to you to decide whether you want to read extra meaning into your dreams or not. undecided

If you really believe in God, then ask God to rid you of the dream-mares that are disturbing you. If answers are what you seek, then you should also go to God with your seek and persist until Hw gives you answers.undecided

All I can tell you is there is nothing sensible or biblical about the statement which you claim you heard in your dream and given that these Mogs are false prophets and teachers we were warned not to listen to, my guess is you may have heard something similar sounding from them without even realizing it. undecided
Re: Series Of Dreams by Kingsolar: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
We live in an age where the average mind is bombarded with information consciously and unconsciously and anything your mind captures could potentially feature in your dream for all of life, so it up to you to decide whether you want to read extra meaning into your dreams or not. undecided

If you really believe in God, then ask God to rid you of the dream-mares that are disturbing you. If answers are what you seek, then you should also go to God with your seek and persist until Hw gives you answers.undecided

All I can tell you is there is nothing sensible or biblical about the statement which you claim you heard in your dream and given that these Mogs are false prophets and teachers we were warned not to listen to, my guess is you may have heard something similar sounding from them without even realizing it. undecided
I don't expect u to believe it after all. And come to think of it, i have had so much encounter where one or two persons face appeared to me n I have to pray n later on if i should find out, that person was in dire needs of prayer. I aso had another experience where I dreamt that a particular woman's son died, that night I went on my knees to pray to God believing he didn't just give me that revelation for nothing. Another experience was when I saw a pastor in my dream telling me that me that have the gift of healing, me that can even stop snake from biting anyone, that me that can do this n me that can do that is looking for answers.
Re: Series Of Dreams by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kingsolar:

I don't expect u to believe it after all. And come to think of it, i have had so much encounter where one or two persons face appeared to me n I have to pray n later on if i should find out, that person was in dire needs of prayer. I aso had another experience where I dreamt that a particular woman's son died, that night I went on my knees to pray to God believing he didn't just give me that revelation for nothing. Another experience was when I saw a pastor in my dream telling me that me that have the gift of healing, me that can even stop snake from biting anyone, that me that can do this n me that can do that is looking for answers.
What exactly do you intend for me to believe here? undecided
Re: Series Of Dreams by Kingsolar: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What exactly do you intend for me to believe here? undecided
I never asked for any of these. It's just came to me n that's all. All i can say is that it's rather being voiced out than being kept secret. I have done my part n atleast thank God even though it's just you that have heard it, thank God.
Re: Series Of Dreams by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kingsolar:

I never asked for may of these. It's just came to me n that's all. All u can say is that it's rather being voiced than being kept secret. I have done my part n atleast thank God even though it's just you that have heard it, thank God.
Heard what? undecided
Re: Series Of Dreams by bobestman(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kingsolar:

Thank you

You are receiving interpretation from someone who don't believe in dreams or anything spiritual. Who also don't know that we are in endtime and a time many will dream dreams and see visions to warn them of what is coming.

Your fellow Churchians will help you interpret it. I am not a Churchian.

2 Likes

Re: Series Of Dreams by Kingsolar: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
bobestman:

You are receiving interpretation from someone who don't believe in dreams or anything spiritual. Who also don't know that we are in endtime and a time many will dream dreams and see visions to warn them of what is coming.

Your fellow Churchians will help you interpret it. I am not a Churchian.
Thank u so much. I really came here to get answers n not that this things were made up. These are what came to me in mi dreams n to think of it, I am not even a living faith member, so I just needed help n directions.
Re: Series Of Dreams by peggywebbs(f): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hi... it's refreshing when I hear testimonies like this. The representation of the pastor or priest, tells you where the message is from. It's a pastor and the role of a pastor is the head of the church. Christ is the head of the church and what he has told you is simply to go to evangelism.

You should let the world know that Jesus is coming soon. The message has become clearer for children of God all over the world. We are at the very end of the last days and he will be here.

We really should be ready.

Kingsolar:
I need help please

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Going To Church. / This issue of 'the future' / The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.