Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Typical African Female Body Shape! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Typical African Female Body Shape! (37089 Views)

Types Of Female Body Shapes We Have / 12 Realistic Female Body Types / Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Typical African Female Body Shape! by jenny2007(f): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2007
cl

1 Like

Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by tunmininu(f): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2007
Lovely shape but i think hips are big.
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by Free(f): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2007
ooh U think her hips are big??
mayb cuz it is, she got a small waist tooo

but is not da typical african female body shape plz, grin grin grin
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by point45(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2007
perfect
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by iice(f): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2007
Hips too wide for my taste but she's sexy and that's not a typical shape!
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by PTBNaija(f): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2007
I have to agree, not typical shape. Her hips are a little too big for my taste, ahaha, and bigger than mine undecided But guys love that coke bottle body lol.
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by kulaShaker(f): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2007
she is perfect, what you girls talking about? hips too big , pulease .
Actually her shape is the typical English pear(perfect for a woman). Is she from Ghana? i see lots of them with shapes like this.

1 Like

Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by iice(f): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2007
see : 'for my taste' wink
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by Bolarge(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2007
shocked shocked [size=16pt]"Dayuuuum!!!" [/size] shocked shocked

Not typical however, more like ideal.

OMG can som'n gimme her # puleeez? cry
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by Galadriel(f): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2007
I think her shape is really nice and curvy. That's just one of the many attractive shapes that we african gals have. We come in all shapes, sizes and colors. We are versatile beings and our bodies aint boring! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by nossycheek(f): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2007
It is not the typical african shape but an enviable one for that.

1 Like

Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by Eastcoast(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2007
please tell me your kidding when you say "typical african female body shape". This is in no way or form the "typical" shape. Can't you tell that some talented person has photoshopped the image. Just look at the ratio of the waist to the hips and you would see that it was modified.
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by kulaShaker(f): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2007
stop the hateration grin
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by londoner: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2007
I think she has a great shape for her size, but I wouldn't call it typical African shape, stereotypical yes.

I dont see the majority of African girls/ladies with her shape, just a few. Most I know have some of her assets and not others.

She looks nice though.

1 Like

Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2007
I love her shape. I almost got that shape and I think its da african ting. Damn right. especially with a bum!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by Bolarge(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

Damn right. especially with a bum!!!!!
Y'can say that again. cool
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by zabie(f): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2007
how far now, the hips are way too big. i wouldnt even like that for myself
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by funmeme(f): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2007
That's a lovely hips,just like mine. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by fesse(f): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
just like mine.perfect shape.
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by kulaShaker(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
lol you wish grin
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by moondust(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2007
thanks 2 photoshop, girls can have wider hips now grin
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by spicy007(f): 7:23pm On May 07, 2008
yeah, maybe not the typical naija shape, but, doyammmmm, certainly the ideal.

im like the smaller version of that lady,, i get a lot of comments that my hips are to big for my body, but maybe, just maybe its cos my tummy is too small for my body, lol

she looks Ghanaian, i guess the shape is more Ghanaian than African, if u kno wot i mean

the african lady perhaps,yes the shape is awesome,

but the African woman has a bit of tummy, bigger boobs and is bigger( more succulent flesh in all areas) and bigger bum, lol

one thing common to all is the bum, u cant miss that, the black woman's ass stands out anyday
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by Tahila(f): 11:03am On May 08, 2008
Wooow!
That Is Such A Nice Shape!
She's Slim With Curves!!
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by CaroBaby1(f): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2009
this is a ghanian girl i know,because am also a ghanian
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2009
she's hip heavy but i wouldnt say thats a typical African body shape.

Some Africans, yes.
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 20, 2010
no such thing as typical African shape.
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by Samanthaa: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2010
her shape is really nice
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by aminalib(f): 1:53am On Oct 22, 2010
wow i see alot of jealousy in here "her hips are too big for my liking" who are you? are u into women? are u a man, just go ask ur man what he thinks, and yes that is the typical african shape, most of all the african girls i know including me have hourglass shapes and not every african female is bony, what you dont like someone else will like, this girl has the perfect shape in my opinion,

3 Likes

Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by Osama10(m): 3:21am On Oct 22, 2010
Lovely.
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2010
I love curves but this is not for me. Anything beyond beyonce and Kim K is too much for my taste. But she's a cute looking girl I luv her hair smiley
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by InkedNerd(f): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2010
Typical huh? Hmmm, people come in different shape and sized and I nor any of the African women that I know look like her. By her name is Teiko Dornor. She's a Ghanaian model in the UK. Anyway, I love the confidence she exuded in the photo.
Re: The Typical African Female Body Shape! by favouredjb(f): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2010
Perfect shape,its so good to have wide hips,though my waist is not as slim as hers

(1) (2) (Reply)

London Ladies: See Through Tights, Whats Up With That / Man Wearing The Nigerian Jersey As A Native Attire (Photo) / Ladies Would You Rock This Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.