Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Is This Black Mamba? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is This Black Mamba? (780 Views)

Black Mamba Vs Inland Taipan. Which Is Deadlier / Snake Experts In The House. Is This A Black Mamba? / Black Mamba Is Not A BLACK SNAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Black Mamba? by TenOverTen111(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
I can't thank God enough for sparing and protection today in the site this evening, some fulani guys saw this snake close to where I've �been sitting and lying down.
Please is this not the black Mamba snake? If it's not does anybody have an idea of the name of this snake?
@Lalasticlala1 I hear say you like snake posts, abeg do the needful
@fynestboi

Re: Is This Black Mamba? by lilvicky68(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
This a very dangerous snake from the pit of hell.. you're lucky just one bite and you're gone..

Some ladies bad pass this snake sha.. fear women

2 Likes

Re: Is This Black Mamba? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's covered with dust, how do u expect us to know which specie it is... ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Black Mamba? by stchinedu: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
xProfx:
It's covered with dust, how do u expect us to know which specie it is... ? undecided

It's dust-mamba
Re: Is This Black Mamba? by dawnomike(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
TenOverTen111:
I can't thank God enough today for sparing and protection today in the site this evening, some fulani guys saw this snake close to where I've �been sitting and lying down.
Please is this not the black Mamba snake? If it's not does anybody have an idea of the name of this snake?
@fynestboi
Finally! Here is someone saved by Fulani grin
I am glad you are safe...

1 Like

Re: Is This Black Mamba? by Vulcanheph(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's been a while I saw a snake thread right here on nairaland and I know Lala (our snake Lord) is getting anxious, so let's wait for him to push it to the "promised Land".... Because only him can tell us what kind of snake it is.
Re: Is This Black Mamba? by onomeabuja: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
TenOverTen111:
I can't thank God enough today for sparing and protection today in the site this evening, some fulani guys saw this snake close to where I've �been sitting and lying down.
@fynestboi
bros thats nt a black mamba & if it was , u wount b typing to ask if this was "a black mamba" black mamba is one of d fastest & one of d most dangerous SnAKe in d world & again black mamba can stand tall as a human bieng when climbing.even d sound of a black mamba can ScArE a newborn baby out of d womb of a pregnant woman....anyway what do i even knw of SNAKES undecided when our elders in d house can lecture us more
Re: Is This Black Mamba? by Heartbender: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
The best person to ask this question is the snake but you have hurriedly killed it. Nonsense and ingredients grin
Re: Is This Black Mamba? by TenOverTen111(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
That is the colour, it's camouflage with the sand
xProfx:
Re: Is This Black Mamba? by Prince4945(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Which kain Black Mamba be this ehhh!!

Re: Is This Black Mamba? by oz4real83(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
The nature of the picture makes it difficult to correctly identify, it looks more like a member of the viper family but it is definately not a black mamber. A black mamba with such thickness will be very long, at least ten feet. Post more pics.

1 Like

Re: Is This Black Mamba? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
stchinedu:

It's dust-mamba
lol... Dust-nedu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel For Sale / What Type Of Bird Is This? / I Need An Ekuke Puppy In Benin. Any Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.