Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Black Mamba Vs Inland Taipan. Which Is Deadlier - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Black Mamba Vs Inland Taipan. Which Is Deadlier (988 Views)

Is This Black Mamba? / Snake Experts In The House. Is This A Black Mamba? / Black Mamba Is Not A BLACK SNAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Mamba Vs Inland Taipan. Which Is Deadlier by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Black Mamba vs Inland Taipan. Which is more dangerous and more poisonous??
Ok we judge Black mamba based on its behaviour and venom and we judge Inland Taipan solely based on its venom..
Black mamba's are very aggressive, easily threatened, also highly posionous. They get angry easily and attack you easily and their attacks very fast. When they strike, they don't just give one bite but multiple bite and the venom also very toxic so you may not survive their attack.

Inland Taipan: its not as aggressive as black mamba but just one drop of its venom is enough to kill 100 people. The venom is so potent. Can kill you in less than 45 minutes. Belonging to the family of Elapids. The most poisonous cobra..

Both are the world's most dangerous and poisonous snakess .

So you know humans are still stronger than animals so some humans can survive their bitess..
When bitten by a snake, try to identify the species because first aid treatment varies for different snakes bite. For example if a puff adder bites you, do not tie the leg because the posion can concentrate on one side of the leg.

Avoid traditional methods and seek for medical helps.
Most snake species are harmless, non-venomous very useful in chasing rodents, mice etc.
God has a reason for making these beautiful creatures so don't hate them..

Re: Black Mamba Vs Inland Taipan. Which Is Deadlier by chatinent: 6:03am On Mar 10, 2021
Nice one.

I used to think the viper was the most poisonous.

Besides, black Mamba isn't a black snake too. It's its mouth that have it its name.
Re: Black Mamba Vs Inland Taipan. Which Is Deadlier by kingk(m): 6:16am On Mar 10, 2021
I don't know and am not googling it too.

Let me sit here and learn from others.
Re: Black Mamba Vs Inland Taipan. Which Is Deadlier by Ahmed0336(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2021
Poisonous or non poisonous o, where I'm from at the sight of any snake Na stick go follow e body. even lala cannot EPP the snake undecided

3 Likes

Re: Black Mamba Vs Inland Taipan. Which Is Deadlier by richmond500: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2021
u have to use the word venomous and not poisonous

1 Like

Re: Black Mamba Vs Inland Taipan. Which Is Deadlier by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2021
richmond500:
u have to use the word venomous and not poisonous
still the same
Re: Black Mamba Vs Inland Taipan. Which Is Deadlier by richmond500: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
still the same
Sharap, its not the same.
Poison is lethal when ingested, venom is lethal when injected.
Poison is inorganic while venom is organic, them no be the same and stop arguing unnecessarily, u might end up like zzor
Re: Black Mamba Vs Inland Taipan. Which Is Deadlier by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2021
richmond500:
Sharap, its not the same.
Poison is lethal when ingested, venom is lethal when injected.
Poison is inorganic while venom is organic, them no be the same and stop arguing unnecessarily, u might end up like zzor
you must not insult me ok.

(1) (Reply)

Imported Pedigree Brindled Female Bull Mastiff / Fish With “human Teeth” Discovered By Fisherman In US / Help My Gsd / Rot Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.