Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Survival Fund: A Proprietor Orders His Staff To Return All Fund To Him.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Survival Fund: A Proprietor Orders His Staff To Return All Fund To Him.. (360 Views)

Abike Dabiri Asks Arisetv Boss To Call His Staff To Order / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / Court Revokes Mompha’s Bail, Orders His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survival Fund: A Proprietor Orders His Staff To Return All Fund To Him.. by Oracle16(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
A relative of mine who is a teacher said the proprietor of his school registered for the Survival Fund grant and added their Bvn as staff. The proprietor ordered them to return the money to him as soon as they receive the fund so he can use it to pay salaries.

Is it right for a proprietor to make such order? Is it the procedure or is he committing a crime? Is this not corruption in the utmost level?

Please, I need contributions. Let's expose evil to make this Nation a better place.
Re: Survival Fund: A Proprietor Orders His Staff To Return All Fund To Him.. by Beremx(f): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
The proprietor is a thief. The money must not be returned to him.

3 Likes

Re: Survival Fund: A Proprietor Orders His Staff To Return All Fund To Him.. by Oracle16(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Beremx:
The proprietor is a thief. The money must not be returned to him.

He even threatened to fire them if they don't. That's corruption.
Re: Survival Fund: A Proprietor Orders His Staff To Return All Fund To Him.. by Emperor5(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
I think there should be check and balance in all sector of government.
After disbursement of the funds. FG should also take proper survey and get feedback from beneficiary

The corruption in Nigeria is not just politicians but in all section

2 Likes

Re: Survival Fund: A Proprietor Orders His Staff To Return All Fund To Him.. by jabor4Naija(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Your relative shouldn't return it once it gets to him/her

1 Like

Re: Survival Fund: A Proprietor Orders His Staff To Return All Fund To Him.. by Oracle16(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Emperor5:
I think there should be check and balance in all sector of government.
After disbursement of the funds. FG should also take proper survey and get feedback from beneficiary

The coruptionc in Nigeria is not just politicians but in all section

The victims might not speak out due to fear of the man's threat. Threads like this will create awareness and get the government involved.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, please move this to front page, let's work for a better Nigeria.
Re: Survival Fund: A Proprietor Orders His Staff To Return All Fund To Him.. by Oracle16(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2021
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

MSME Survival Fund Guaranteed Off-taker Stimulus Scheme Start 9th February 2021 / !!!ALMAJIRI System Produced Dangote, Rabiu, Others –adamu Garba / I'm Committed To Prompt Salary Payment - Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.