Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,938 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) (37665 Views)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by nlfpmod: 4:37pm On May 26

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by LadyExcellency: 4:38pm On May 26
Because the mandate has failed.
Luke 7:20 AMPC
Batist sent us to You to ask, Are You the One Who is to come, or shall we [continue to] look for another?

He should have gone for food security first. With overfed citizens, rise and fall of dollar no concern us.

247 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 4:38pm On May 26
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.

109 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 4:39pm On May 26
His mandate manhood is getting weak

262 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Ofunaofu: 4:41pm On May 26
A stolen mandate that have only succeeded in wrecking the economy of Nigeria thereby inflicting pains on the people

271 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 4:41pm On May 26
You must be a great fool to post this after election… many people no get sense ajeh

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by ebukajay184: 4:42pm On May 26

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by God1000(m): 4:43pm On May 26
Lol, very funny.

His abyssal performance is the reason

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by advanceDNA: 4:44pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
As much as I love asiwaju he is not impressing me yet, he needs to do better. His appointees are wash and incompetent, there's no good governance if the citizens are crying daily in hardship. Meanwhile this doesn't mean Obi is the solution, he's another big pretentious thief.

Werey... grin... where have u been..u don dey use another moniker cause trouble abi?? Ive not been seeing all ur senseless comment grin grin

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 4:45pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Can you back this up with evidence?

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 4:46pm On May 26
advanceDNA:

Werey... grin... where have u been..u don dey use another moniker cause trouble abi?? Ive not been seeing all ur senseless comment grin grin
For the records I don't operate more than one Monica at a time. Shebi you see that left legged Paul Okoye have married a new wife leaving the woman who suffered and build with him . Make I see any post calling women gold digger again for this forum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 4:49pm On May 26
Tallesty1:
Can you back this up with evidence?
I did a lot of backup during campaign period as iyaebe. At the right time I'll do so, you all should continue letting that man deceive you. Ina ruwa na.

If you understand Nigeria's politics you'll know Obi can't be president, not even when it's the northerners turn after asiwaju's tenure.

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it? Hian

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 4:53pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
I did a lot of backup during campaign period as iyaebe. At the right time I'll do so, you all should continue letting that man deceive you. Ina ruwa na.

If you understand Nigeria's politics you'll know Obi can't be president, not even when it's the northerners turn after asiwaju's tenure.

I don't believe Obi is what Nigeria needs, he's sooooo fake, I mean can't you all see it? Hian
I asked you a simple question. What did he steal? Can you prove that he is a thief?

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by AcuraZDX: 4:55pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

This is still Uhuru.

You never see anything.

Na that Obi go kpai you finally.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Franking: 4:56pm On May 26
They should be singing emilokan instead.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by EreluRoz: 4:56pm On May 26
Tallesty1:
I asked you a simple question. What did he steal? Can you prove that he is a thief?

Pandora's box, you are asking me to start again. I hate stress

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Seefinish: 4:56pm On May 26
He knows he has no mandate. If at all he has, his mandate is to wreck on the economy of Nigeria and improvise the people

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by DMerciful(m): 4:57pm On May 26
Tinubu is ashamed of the mandate he stole.

Tinubu has failed woefully

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by richiemcgold: 4:57pm On May 26
Some called themselves Batists, some are Obidients...
Isn't it obvious that most of these so-called political supporters/followers are those extremely gullible and sheepish people in the society?
It is therefore the responsibility of any influential political figure to always caution and correct their supporters whenever the need arises.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by olisaEze(m): 4:57pm On May 26
Ike gwuru the mandate. Yet his followers online & offline are too dense upstairs to comprehend! grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Verifier(m): 4:57pm On May 26
Oga say, una don sing this mandate song sotey me sef nor fit stand for my own mandate grin cheesy

shuuuusssshshshhhhhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed

Hungry dey kill people, dem dey sing wetin person nor know.

Very soon dem go change our national anthem to this political nonsense.

Atikulated for life

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by AcuraZDX: 4:57pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
Pandora's box, you are asking me to start again. I hate stress

What did he steal?

Pandora box didn't mention anything stolen.

I dare you to mention what Obj stole

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Wizardslayer: 4:57pm On May 26
Why telling them to stop

They must stand on your manhood.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Chikel20000(m): 4:57pm On May 26
EreluRoz:
u didnt try Obi yet u concluded he's a thief...ur Tinubu that u tried, how far?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by DMerciful(m): 4:57pm On May 26
You're gradually coming to the realization that Tinubu is a failure. Very soon, you won't put Obi in your comment when you start criticizing the criminal drug baron, certificate forger, mandate thief and narcotics trafficker
EreluRoz:

46 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:57pm On May 26
His MANHOOD is already DOWN

Nigerian ECONOMY is already DOWN

POWER Generation is already DOWN

SECURITY is already DOWN

NIGERIANS are DOWN

HEALTH sectors are DOWN

INFRASTRUCTURES are DOWN

EVERYTHING GOOD is DOWN

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 4:58pm On May 26
He has been a calamity so far to Nigerians. His dumm.y citizens are worst

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:58pm On May 26
Himself Don tire to stand on the mandate, na run e wan run so to... Guinea Iragbiji Chicago

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by Franking: 4:58pm On May 26
EreluRoz:

What does Nigeria need? Anyone not just an Igbo, right?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by ifeelgood: 4:58pm On May 26
The mandate is experiencing high voltage. grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by viodemus: 4:58pm On May 26
The okp*lor eyes with one year mandate, has failed woefully. Corruption too full body.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders His Supporters To Stop Singing 'On Your Mandate We Stand' (Video) by bentenny(m): 4:58pm On May 26
😄
Wike nor go gree!
Helius nor go gree!
Including Reno and Bwala😂😂
They have all been programmed to chorus 'on your mandate.....'
Clowns 😄

EreluRoz:

You and other propaganda machinery members have been saying this as far back as 2022!
You guys made assertions that even bayo onunuga had to post on his X account only to discover that they were all lies after!
There was even a propaganda website written specifically to smear Obi....it claimed that Obi took a lady with drugs to Thailand or Bangladesh and the lady is currently in prison because of Obi!
The so called Igbo guy who wrote the said article claimed he had proof and will expose Obi as a drug peddler very soon!
This was in late 2022 but yet no single proof!
We are waiting for yours and trust me we will assist in squashing any propaganda from your paymaster who is still yet to answer to an evidence of how he graduated from a secondary school that was established 3 years later!

Dey play!

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Loses Federal Seat To Kingsley Echendu / Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands / Gunshots At Imo House Of Assembly, 6 Lawmakers Suspended, Chief Whip Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.