Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba (21634 Views)

Wedding Guests Beat Christiana Erekere (Policewoman) To Death In Rivers / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by awoo47: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
omo kidnapping serious oo
just ladt week dey was a kidnap attempt on an expatriate...He escaped with bullet ridden pickup

following wk we heard anoda kidnap at ogunmakin
a chinese lady was kidnapped with d driver killed

1 Like

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Poetred: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigeria is completely finished under Buhari and the worst part of it is that he doesn't care if Nigeria is burning provided that nothing happens to his barren cows. But, I can cry more than the bereaved.
North Loves Buhari
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
DenreleDave:
Their north

Their problem....

Na them go still dey donate millions of naira and hilux van to their bandits and rubbish..

This is where buhari shud send Army, not to the east killing innocent people
We will send the army anywhere an insurrection is brewing.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Comedian2019: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
APC government will finish Nigeria if care is not taken.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by BruncleZuma: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Poetred:
Nigeria is completely finished under Buhari and the worst part of it is that he doesn't care if Nigeria is burning provided that nothing happens to his barren cows. But, I can cry more than the bereaved.
North Loves Buhari
Speak of the Failure of your own life, Nigeria is too big & diverse for one person to destroy, bare responsibility for your own shortcomings Almijiri Wailer.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by adecz: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hawoosas who are traditionally
slaves to the Fulani can't open their
smelly, colanut stained teeth to
condemn the criminal activities of
the Fulani.

However, it is these same Hawoosas that
will come online & print media to
attack the yoruba for giving quit notice
to herdsmen to vacate the yoruba forests
which they have converted to criminal
mission control headquarters, deep in
Yoruba land.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Sunny042(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
chanchanji in the news again. it was fun back then in mela college. that ppa was fun though kidnappers stayed away from we corpers.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Coldie(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

North Loves Buhari

Everytime I see comments like this especially when it's coming from igbo people I begin to ask how I ended up in the east
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Comedian2019:
APC government will finish Nigeria if care is not taken.
What is the difference between APC & PDP? Just say we Nigerians have destroyed our dear country.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Which kind country be this sef?!
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by bluefilm: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Is it to early to start blaming the new service chiefs?

Or should we just blame it on Donald Trump?

What do you think?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Blackdisciple(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
kabashaaaaa! again...? chaiii and Buhari slaves are in the east searching for ESN ooo
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Emperor5(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
What do u expect when thieves, bandit and terrorist is being pamper and empower

Fulani is a disaster to peace and development
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
adecz:

Hawoosas who are traditionally
slaves to the Fulani can't open their
smelly, colanut stained teeth to
condemn the crimi
Shut your stinking mouth, Nigerians are kidnapping Nigerians, Maybe you should go & create your own country because every Nigerian Fulani has just the same amount of rights like you, so you can wail from here to Jericho, can you prove your ancestors were not from modern day Cameroon?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
2021 is an upgraded version of 2020 problems, mostly man-made
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
DenreleDave:
Their north

Their problem....

Na them go still dey donate millions of naira and hilux van to their bandits and rubbish..

E go reach everybody,
Except you be APC member
Kikikiki

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Their tradition.

Make dem continue.

Since dem no know any other things than crimes, make dem continue.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Emperor5:
What do u expect when thieves, bandit and terrorist is being pamper and empower

Fulani is a disaster to peace and development
So Fulanis are the people that made you poor & wretched today, Please tell me how Fulanis stopped Sam Mbakwe, Okorocha, Orji Kalu, Jim Nwobodo, Peter Obi & Co from developing the East & creating a proper education system for the Eastern States?.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by TrueChristians: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Comedian2019: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
What is the difference between APC & PDP? Just say we Nigerians have destroyed our dear country.
No difference, except that one of them has a lifeless leader who is never aware, which makes it worse.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Ladylawyer(f): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Can one travel from anambra to abuja by road in a few weeks time? How safe is it? Someone please answer me as I intend to travel for an interview. Thank you.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
LeopardX:
Kidnapping now a serious business in sparsely populated areas with many forests.

This is a wake up call to the government to make the land profitable. You can't successfully kidnap that huge amount of people in Mushin, Lagos without getting caught.

I hope they are found safe and sound.

Naija Don Cast. :-
You can only kidnap those many people on the north where almost every family have at least one kidnapper, and they all collaborate to run this newly founded lucrative business.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Comedian2019:

No difference, except that one of them has a lifeless leader who is never aware, which makes it worse.
So what was Musa Yaradua of pdp legacy that died in power & refused to transmit power to clueless VP Jonathan? How fast vague minds forget?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Masterkernel1: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
DenreleDave:
Their north

Their problem....

My in-law just imagine this government. It takes the Devil to defend this government.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Coldie:

Everytime I see comments like this especially when it's coming from igbo people I begin to ask how I ended up in the east
Maybe you are one of the Fulani kids abducted and sold in the east. do a DNA test to confirm if they are actually your parents.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Masterkernel1:

My in-law just imagine this government. It takes the Devil to defend this government.
From my understanding the Government is we the people of Nigeria, other countries built their nation, who are you shifting blame to, are you not Nigerian, or are you from Ghana? Try & contribute to your elevation of life, all this whining doesn’t add anything to society.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by jieta: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
H
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Emperor5(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
So Fulanis are the people that made you poor & wretched today, Please tell me how Fulanis stopped Okorocha, Kanu, Peter Obi & Co from developing the East & creating a proper education system for the Eastern States?.

I can't condescend myself to argue with asshole like you. If you are wretched and frustrated.
You Dm me your acc number, I can help your life.
U are broke doesn't mean that othes are in the same shoe with you.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Emperor5:

I can't condescend myself to argue with asshole like you. If you are wretched and frustrated.
You Dm me your acc number, I can help your life.
U are broke doesn't mean that othes are in the same shoe with you.
Answer the question & don’t try & change the narrative, So Fulanis are the people that made you poor & wretched today, Please Almijiri explain how Fulanis stopped Jim Nwobodo, Okorocha, Orji Kalu, Sam Mbakwe, Peter Obi & Co from developing the East & creating a proper education system for the Eastern States?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Rules Out Amnesty For Bandits, Insurgents / Teacher Beaten In Adamawa For Stealing Food (pictures) / Policemen Attack Okada Riders In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.