Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) (901 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community / Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by Ihateniggov: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
When Geniuses Were In Charge Of Yorubaland.

1981 letter from Governor Bola Ige to students enjoying free education in Oyo State, Yorubaland. May God bless his soul.

- YorubaNation

Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by BabbanBura(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ihateniggov:
When Geniuses Were In Charge Of Yorubaland.

1981 letter from Governor Bola Ige to students enjoying free education in Oyo State, Yorubaland. May God bless his soul.

- YorubaNation

I go read am later when I finish my SSCE
Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by Sammy07: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
cool
Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
I just imagine what Oduduwa Republic would have been like,
Shame we have too many idiotss in the land

1 Like

Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by Freestainworld(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
Buhari should be made to see this letter and ask himself some questions, not just him but all the present politicians.
Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by Kaymercury(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
'Nigeria failed the whole Africa continent' we keep moving backward
Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by Niyeal(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Well
Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by Ihateniggov: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Yorubas(Yoruba Nation) are the Germany of Africa. We have intellectual beings and we have the resources, just that we have a few selfish ones among us but that is going to end soon. Oodua Republic is happening very soon lola Eledumare.

2 Likes

Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by Ihateniggov: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
Buhari should be made to see this letter and ask himself some questions, not just him but all the present politicians.

Nigeria government has always been a scam, most of our politicians are after their pocket, they don't care about the masses.
Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ihateniggov:

Yorubas(Yoruba Nation) are the Germany of Africa. We have intellectual beings and we have the resources, just that we have a few selfish ones among us but that is going to end soon. Oodua Republic is happening very soon lola Eledumare.

Ase edumare
Awon alale a gbe wa
Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by Ihateniggov: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Ase edumare
Awon alale a gbe wa

Amin Ase.
Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

The letter is just so personalized, so endearing and warm.

Where did we get it all wrong? cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by Ihateniggov: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
decatalyst:

The letter is just so personalized, so endearing and warm.

Where did we get it all wrong? cry cry cry cry

Greediness of our non visionary leaders led us here.
Re: 1981 Letter From Bola Ige To Students Enjoying Free Education (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2021
I felt like I was the one being addressed smiley

See jab at opponents na : Classy!
Not if PDP share 5000 ; we will share 10000 and two wraps of moimoi kinda jab. �

It's sad that is the crop of people that enjoyed this dividend, that are instead of paying it forward, raping , maiming and pillaging our educational sector for personal gain and sheer macabre glee.

Our current looters , their children and unborn generation should be ashame ad infinitum .

(1) (Reply)

AKKP Project: Buhari Train Conveyed 96 Pipelines At Once Equals To 32 Trailers / People May Appear Physically Fit But Are Mentally Sick — Sanwo- Olu / SAT Guru Maharaji meets Sunday igboho" declare support for Oduduwa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.