Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community (22642 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by OLAADEX(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
More photos of today meeting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu had with business community today in Lagos
Governor Nasir El rufai
Governor Ganduje
Governor Sanwo-Olu
Governor Oyetola
Governor Atiku Bagudu
Governor Lalong
Governor Abubakar
Governor Abdulrahman
Several Ministers ,former governors and former Ministers

https://www.facebook.com/100044468168228/posts/pfbid02fZfV8R8i2JhgEhuGBL68EFYXWC61XaifxgxwLTRYzxmSmsadVSNDpyKGufPmGeWxl/

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by LeoDeKing: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
In attendance are:
Governor Nasir El rufai
Governor Ganduje
Governor Sanwo-Olu
Governor Oyetola
Governor Atiku Bagudu
Governor Lalong
Governor Abubakar
Governor Abdulrahman
Who doesn't know they all came to collect their 30k bmc stipends since the month has ended?

Anyway, lemme sleep, I can't come and kill myself since zombidients don't want to donate so I can make small cash out. undecided

106 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by OLAADEX(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
OLAADEX:
More photos of today meeting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu had with business community today in Lagos
Governor Nasir El rufai
Governor Ganduje
Governor Sanwo-Olu
Governor Oyetola
Governor Atiku Bagudu
Governor Lalong
Governor Abubakar
Governor Abdulrahman
Several Ministers and senior government
Officials

https://www.facebook.com/100000169731201/posts/pfbid02fZE8ANUWUJKYEJmxURxvS4zKbF1DURzxgXQZoJXhcCTC6mJkGNgTd9JsiCPZAJVzl/

More photos

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by RingRoadMafia: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Idiots just organised jamboree for themselves so that they can control the narrative. Thiefnubuu doesn't want to attend real events where he will be grilled just like Obi, he and his minions put together this sham of a business event

A so-called business event, yet not a single video has made it out. Nobody knows what they discussed or how he performed. APC is an evil entity!

104 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by zombieHUNTER: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Buhari is in London hospital as I type, wasting Nigeria's scarce resource because he couldn't fix a single hospital his whole tenure..
That's what APc can offer, big promises turning to lies and deceit ..
They want to turn Aso rock to a place where old people takes turn to retire.
They have come again with the promise of ending insurgency in six months..
We are still waiting for mr power is not a rocket science for almost eight years.

vote wisely my people..
This is the last chance
what will you tell your kids tomorrow

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by forgiveness: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is in London hospice as I type, wasting Nigeria's scarce resource because he couldn't fix a single hospital his whole tenure..

vote wisely my people..
This is the last chance
what will you tell your kids tomorrow

Blame Buhari and his cabals who sidelined key members of APC to governing by themselves.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by triple996(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wailers will still wail ontop this wan tooo grin
Btw orji kalu don win best senator after steal abia future grin

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Afamed: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Someone should tweet Dr Reuben Abati and Rufai that went on air to impress their viewers by asking Tinubu to come to Arise tv for media interaction about a week ago but today, his Chairman, the owner of Arise went to listen to the Jagaban at Eko Hotels.

95 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by kushma(m): 5:55am On Nov 02, 2022
All for the camera, vote for Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria. Apc should be apologizing for the pain they have inflicted on Nigerian citizens instead of campaigning, imagine dollar rate to Naira etc cry

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by MrPRevailer(m): 5:55am On Nov 02, 2022
The threat of WEF is greater than any other threat.

Once they stolen enough elections, they'll launch the next pandemics. And those nation's will abide by their dictates.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Aufbauh(m): 5:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Full squad!
This man Asiwaju is one of the most prepared presidential candidate I've seen since the turn of the 4th republic.

Others in the past & present just want to fill in the gap for their ethnic slot, some were even looking for a VP before a window to ride on some gullible youth movement arose.

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Ecosystem4u: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Nothing good can come out of this hardened criminal, not even their pathetic packaging can sell this drug lord and serial looter to the Nigerian public.

#let's Take Back Our Country.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by atobs4real(m): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2022
The only man that can do the job
Bat we trust

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Lionstep: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2022
Ok.....push and start as a president never buhari better continue, this one will spent 90 percent of his tenure in London hospital.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Globad(f): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2022
Ask yourself which of the presidential candidates popularity is not growing again and whose popularity is growing

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by BarrElChapo(m): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2022
Showmanship
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Puremind1225: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2022
He is wearing a suit just like Buhari used to wear

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by ADBA3005(m): 5:59am On Nov 02, 2022
The Obidients and Atikulatrs shall be saddened by Tinubu's attendance!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by ADBA3005(m): 5:59am On Nov 02, 2022
Ecosystem4u:
Nothing good can come out of this hardened criminal, not even their pathetic packaging can sell this drug lord and serial looter to the Nigerian public.

Nothing good shall come out if your existence!

#let's Take Back Our Country.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by ADBA3005(m): 6:01am On Nov 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
Full squad!
This man Asiwaju is one of the most prepared presidential candidate I've seen since the turn of the 4th republic.

Don't mind the gullible Atikulates and Obidients!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by shortIGBOman: 6:01am On Nov 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
In attendance are:

Who doesn't know they all came to collect their 30k bmc stipends since the month has ended?

Anyway, lemme sleep, I can't come and kill myself since zombidients don't want to donate so I can make small cash out. undecided

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. You don finish Peter Obi and his IPOB supportersgrin grin grin

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by ganye1: 6:01am On Nov 02, 2022
They mean no well for Nigeria. How can someone who means well for Nigeria allow Tinubu to lead Nigeria?
Atiku is coming.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Sammy07: 6:01am On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubu and el rufai sha

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by patriotic007: 6:02am On Nov 02, 2022
All I see around this tinubu is unprecedented hardship even more than buhari's hardship.....I really pity the younger generation supporting tinubu

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by gulfer: 6:03am On Nov 02, 2022
Share a video of the APC presidential candidate making a speech at the event, I want to check something grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Antoeni(m): 6:03am On Nov 02, 2022
Of What Use?
Baba Agbado That Can’t Even Remember That He Was There and Even Address Them , Abeg Tinubu Na Dead

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Ecosystem4u: 6:05am On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=ADBA3005 post=118057139][/quote]

Modified: who is editing my comments?
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by shigishege: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2022
hypertension for the flat headed monsters from the forsaken land of the rising trouble

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by MaliCampus: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2022
Lols.What is this?They keep posting and sharing pictures of Tinubu.seems Presidency has turned to photoshoot something?where is the video of Tinubu talking in the event?Tinubu is a big Joke.
I don't know who is deceiving this man.
Thank God we have Peter Obi in the ballot paper.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows / Sectional Appointment: Buhari's Attempt To Deceive Nigerians / Suspension: Showdown Looms As Omo-agege Dares Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.