Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Free Whatsapp Training For Graduates Interested In A Sales And Marketing Career - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Whatsapp Training For Graduates Interested In A Sales And Marketing Career (186 Views)

Crestech Engineering Limited Massive Recruitment For Graduates – Apply Now / Apply For Ongoing GOF AUTOS LIMITED Recruitment For Graduates 2017 / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Whatsapp Training For Graduates Interested In A Sales And Marketing Career by Euforia: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please not this is a completely free training with no strings attached whatsoever. Absolutely no direct or indirect payments to me or anyone else.

Every company seeks to make a sale. After-all, we all know that where there is no sale, there is no business. It is for this reason that you find out that the most available positions advertised for is Sales jobs. This applies to all countries of the world and sales jobs come in different forms and function.

I then wonder why a lot of graduates are afraid of a Sales career. While I understand that sales as a profession can be very exacting I would also like to point out that it can be very rewarding ultimately.

I have had several years’ experience in sales and marketing for different companies of different shapes and sizes and I make proud to say that I have had a great and accomplished career.

I hereby wish to use my experience as a basis for helping young unemployed graduates to come to terms with what selling as a profession is all about........the highs, the lows, the delights the frustrations, the beautiful and the ugly.

On this note I wish to conduct a free one hour sales training for Nairaland members interested in pursuing sales as a career. This will be programme that will be done in series. The training for the first set of beneficiaries will be conducted on Monday 1st February 2021 by 9.00pm and will run for two straight hours.

The syllabus for the training programme will be presented on this thread by Saturday or latest Sunday evening.

Other updates will be presented as we progress but most definitely before the training commences.

Please note that for an effective learning experience I can only handle a specific number of attendees per session.

There will be ground rules which must be adhered to strictly. These rules will be stated clearly before the training commences. Only serious attendees will be allowed to participate.

Interested candidates should please register free by sending in the following details via whatsapp;

Full names,

Gender,

Highest Qualification obtained (with year of graduation)

Field of Study

Location (Just a mention of your area/LGA/State will suffice)

Apply via Whatsapp only:
Zero Eight One Eight One Nine One Three Five Five Six
Re: Free Whatsapp Training For Graduates Interested In A Sales And Marketing Career by Euforia: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2021
Pls follow the instructions as stated above.

(1) (Reply)

Field Sales Marketers(ikeja, Ikorodu And VI) / Company Driver Urgently Needed / Computer Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.