Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice (25836 Views)

Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns / Ondo Herdsmen Quit Notice: "You Are Wrong" - Shehu Sani Tells Akeredolu / Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by juszoe82: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
See this stupid people thinking that we are fools.

when is other tribe all tv stations and radios will be paid enought to broadcast it but once is fulani issue they will start issuing warning and tomorrow you will said we are one nigeria. Idiots and one nigeria my foot.

When IPOB was falsefully labelled terrorist the same useless nbc pushed it to be broadcast on both local and international broadcasting companies.

God punish you all.
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by banmee(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
In order words, shut the phuck up and look the other way.

Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by OBIPLUS(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
I believe ranches should save us all this problem, Must farms be destroyed to the detriment of farmers because of cow,.
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by TONIOI: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
babaolofin:

Some days ago, I begged Seun and his team in nairaland not to publish anything about Igboho, AMOTEKUN and herdsmen for some days or weeks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6383768/amotekun-arrests-truckload-herdsmen-going/1#98458123

I made that request because the South West issue according to Dino Melaye may trigger reactions in the Southern Nigeria that may lead to another Civil war.

My dear open ur eyes , the fulanis began the war long long ago when they kept on pushing Buhari for president and after he won they started distributing their footsoldiesr to other parts of the country , back in d days we see this fulani people in our forest without guns , just sticks and we where ok, plz what are they doing with guns ? are they killing mosquitoes with it ? plz understand that they have a greedy agenda ,they started with the north by earning their trust and den betraying dem , this is the time to put sentiments aside and all other tribes should unite to flush this killers out of our lands .
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by Iykoto86(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
charlesucheh:
like Gold necklace?

wow! that figurative statement gat me lol bruv!!!!!!!!
You can now furck off.

Cheers!

Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by Collegelove: 12:23am On Jan 29, 2021
JidennaJason:
...And this directive is coming from, Isha'q? In a sane country, Modibbo Kawu would’ve resigned shamefully from office or pushed by Baba lifeless.... The N2.5b case hanging on his neck like gold necklace is not a chicken change.

I remember how the former DG of NBC, Emeka Mba was pushed by Baba lifeless to clear the way for this crook.
Yes, brother. In a sane country, all these corrupt, good-for-nothing men wouldn't still be ruling us. The country's already diminished and gone.
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by favor914: 12:39am On Jan 29, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
NBC as in NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY??
Corking and Bottling the truth since 2015!!
Where was this same NBC when Igbos were given quit notice by some illiterate Northerners and it was given excess coverage and airing
Nigeria is finished.
A country where criminal dare devils with cows trespass into honest hard-working farmers property and ravage it and the NBC and it's media will tag it HERDERS/FARMERS CLASH.
For the record and to whom it may concern. HERDERS has always been the ones going around the country killing innocent, hapless farmers, pillaging their source of livelihood, raping their wives and daughters etc all over the country.
BANDITS too is a coinage birthed in 2015 to cover the ethnic cleansing currently ongoing all over the country by the same tribe.

You need to get back into the real world, you are spending too much time on the internet brain draining.

Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by favor914: 12:41am On Jan 29, 2021
Collegelove:
Yes, brother. In a sane country, all these corrupt, good-for-nothing men wouldn't still be ruling us. The country's already diminished and gone.
Nothing in life is given, you work for everything, if your folks were any better & qualified, they would have been the one in that position of power you so crave.
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by favor914: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2021
TONIOI:

My dear open ur eyes , the fulanis began the war long long ago when they kept on pushing Buhari for president and after he won they started distributing their footsoldiesr to other parts of the country , back in d days we see this fulani people in our forest without guns , just sticks and we where ok, plz what are they doing with guns ? are they killing mosquitoes with it ? plz understand that they have a greedy agenda ,they started with the north by earning their trust and den betraying dem , this is the time to put sentiments aside and all other tribes should unite to flush this killers out of our lands .
Get your facts right before you spew thrash next time & stop deceiving yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/4594674/throwback-miyetti-allah-names-jonathan
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by seunayantokun(m): 12:52am On Jan 29, 2021
What I see in that communication is abuse of power that is based on turning knowledge upside down.

In development communication theory that the NBC tried to project, you've got to promote peace and harmony. Therefore, as a watch dog, you must not keep quiet on issues that endanger peace, harmony, progress. But NBC is saying they must keep quiet. Or is it saying they should not point in the direction of dangers like ethnic cleansing, killing, kidnapping, and insecurity cases perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen and other criminals? Is keeping quiet or saying negative is positive what the media are supposed to do?

What if those calling the shots at NBC, Buhari and his cabal, and the criminals were at the receiving end today? Would they give the same directive?

Honestly, that directive is satanic!
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by TONIOI: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Get your facts right before you spew thrash next time & stop deceiving yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/4594674/throwback-miyetti-allah-names-jonathan

I went through your so called fact and realized that u have d brain of a dog , u this product of a licking condom , plz compare your fact with what I just said and see how stupid u are , we are talking about fulani killings and u are referring me back to Jonathan's endorsement, can u see ur sef ? abeg go borrow brain

Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by smallsmall: 1:02am On Jan 29, 2021
mike8804:
thank God Facebook and nairaland not under NBC,...#sorosokegeneration#

NBC and CENSORSHIP of TRUTH, is like 5 & 6!
Anyway, let that Man with a bent mouht come and censor the Internet, CNN, Facebook, Tweeter and many mor intenational Media that are not under the yoke of Fulanisation.

People that will end up in the Hague Prison (ICC) are the ones harassing Nigerians
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by smallsmall: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2021
babaolofin:

Some days ago, I begged Seun and his team in nairaland not to publish anything about Igboho, AMOTEKUN and herdsmen for some days or weeks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6383768/amotekun-arrests-truckload-herdsmen-going/1#98458123

I made that request because the South West issue according to Dino Melaye may trigger reactions in the Southern Nigeria that may lead to another Civil war.

Dino Melaye of all people?
I laugh in Vietnamese!
If you dont know that war has been declared on the South West as of now, by these Foreign Fulanis that Buhari and Hell Rufai imported into Nigeria to commit Genocide, then you need to wake up from your Slumber.

Tell me one more thing that may happen during a war, that is not already happening and being perpetrated by these terrorist Fulanis?
Just one. undecided
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by Germi9: 1:09am On Jan 29, 2021
all these attention for cows Naija who has bewitched you?
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by Fash20: 1:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Nigeria is now officially a fulani nation. Expect them to show more courage in carrying out their atrocities.
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by charlesucheh(m): 2:21am On Jan 29, 2021
JidennaJason:
You can now furck off.

Cheers!
I see you bruv!
#peace
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by ceaser: 2:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Thank God for you tube, Facebook, WhatsApp and other social media, otherwise the Federal Fulani Government of Nigeria (FGN) would have blinded and deafened Nigerians to the calamities being perpetuated by these marauding herdsmen all over the country.

The NBC just like other FG agencies, the military included, is so quick to wake up when Fulanis appear threatened or they are at the receiving end but when it seems the odds are in their favour and they are having the upper hand just like it sometimes happen during their kidnapping, banditry and other criminal and social vices, these same FG agencies suddenly go into mute mode and they conveniently look away from the problems staring 'em in the face.

They repeatedly show that the definition of Buhari's brand of democracy is "the government of the Fulani by the herdsmen and for the cows".
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by Hadeylex: 3:14am On Jan 29, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
NBC as in NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY??
Corking and Bottling the truth since 2015!!
Where was this same NBC when Igbos were given quit notice by some illiterate Northerners and it was given excess coverage and airing
Nigeria is finished.
A country where criminal dare devils with cows trespass into honest hard-working farmers property and ravage it and the NBC and it's media will tag it HERDERS/FARMERS CLASH.
For the record and to whom it may concern. HERDERS has always been the ones going around the country killing innocent, hapless farmers, pillaging their source of livelihood, raping their wives and daughters etc all over the country.
BANDITS too is a coinage birthed in 2015 to cover the ethnic cleansing currently ongoing all over the country by the same tribe.

Who do expect when you have a herdsmen government?
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by obama30: 3:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/igboho-nbc-warns-tv-radio-stations-on-reporting-herdsmen-quit-notice/

why announcing it? Did NBC announce when they block all media from broadcasting anything that happens at South east? Even if soldier kill entire community it will never be air.

NBC don't want the media to broadcast fulanis activities because government is backing 15 million population to to subdue 185 million Nigerian's.

The governments and NBC has fail because there are many ways to saturate news today without government control media, Facebook and whatsapp
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by wizelink(m): 4:00am On Jan 29, 2021
THE MAN WHO LIED AND DEVIL HIMSELF MARVELED AT HIS LIES IS ON ANOTHER GAME TO SILENCE THE MEDIA FROM BROADCASTING.

YOU WILL NOT BE IN THAT POSITION FOREVER. SOMEDAY THE MEASURE YOU USED ON OTHERS WILL DEFINITELY BE USED ON YOU.

Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:12am On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
You need to get back into the real world, you are spending too much time on the internet brain draining.
What's this crap I don't need no brainless cabbage quoting me. Pls move over.
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by mulero23: 4:56am On Jan 29, 2021
Okay, Oni ooo, @Igboho Osha, let's stand down and stand by for now!
Islie:

https://punchng.com/igboho-nbc-warns-tv-radio-stations-on-reporting-herdsmen-quit-notice/
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by Blitzerz: 5:30am On Jan 29, 2021
Very soon they will be warned not to report the casualties of Fulani herdsmen killings.
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by Brushstrokes20: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Ogun kee NBC!
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by mamaafrik(m): 6:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Warning that will never take effect,no Broadcaster should broadcast it when igboho is finishing them in Ogunstate,let waste them slowly,eni kuure,lai ti gbabode las
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by egopersonified(f): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2021
Come and tell social media that one.
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by Adekaely: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2021
that's bullshit
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by Collegelove: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Nothing in life is given, you work for everything, if your folks were any better & qualified, they would have been the one in that position of power you so crave.
Shut up!! Look, there are so many people out there who are qualified to be there. I am also qualified but not interested in working with corrupt people.

What qualification does Buhari have? You mean the one who couldn't pass merely WAEC?
Re: Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice by naijadrivablog: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2021
FBC= F Broadcasting Corporation

Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake / Saraki At Eid Praying Ground, Ilorin (Photos) / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66