Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) (1037 Views)

Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hello All!
Please I am on the look-out for any individual (or organisation) willing to subscribe to a hire-purchase or daily delivery plan. The said vehicle I intend to use to generate the fund needed for full payment of the vehicle within the allotted and agreed time span.

I am willing to subscribe to a repayment plan spanning 18-24 months . I will be remitting to my principal a sum of N30, 000 weekly or a sum of N5,000 daily delivery.

The aforementioned figure was arrived at after exhaustive research and few experience (cost of fuel, availability of fuel, vehicle downtime due to maintenance schedule, in-sensitiveness of fellow road users,temperamental fares, toll fees, acts of God etc.).

I have projected to remit to my principal on a weekly or daily basis depending on the agreement. I am taking my time to explain this aspect of my proposal (never minding how inexhaustive it may look [the finer details can be worked out when I meet with a potential principal]) as it happens to be the crux of the whole business arrangement.

WHY I AM DOING THIS
I have decided to toe this path given my current job and financial situation. I am one individual who espouses the philosophy that it is not so much what life throws at you that matters but how you deal with it. Everyone falls sometime but, only the wise, brave and intrepid in spirit learn from the situation, get up, dust themselves over and move on. I do not believe so much in “hand-outs” rather believing in investing my time and thoughts in productive labour that would yield positive and far-reaching results temporally and spiritually. I espouse a philosophy that believes hard-work, determination and faith can get you places hence my professional antecedents notwithstanding, it is a decision I have carefully thought over and embraced.

I will keep to my end of the bargain. No stories whatsoever. anyone who reach out to me is the angel I have been longing for.

An automatic, Mechanically sound and aesthetically clean. Easy to look at. All systems (mechanical and electrical) are a go!
Vehicles that do not meet the specifics but are nonetheless mechanically sound and clean are very welcome.

guarantors available also...

I will be hoping to hearing from u soonest, contact me via pm

Hoping to hear from you and thanks for your time and consideration.
Warmest Regards
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2021
good morning
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
still needed, pls
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
hello y'all
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by amerengues(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Slimslimqq:
hello y'all

No contact?
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
amerengues:

No contact?
that's my number, I can't wait to hear from u. thank u sir
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
amerengues:

No contact?
when should I be expecting your call sir?
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2021
good morning everyone. please still needed
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2021
good morning
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2021
happy new month. still needed pls
Re: Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery Needed For Mini-bus(korope) by Slimslimqq: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
still needed

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Attractive Bread Nylon At Cheaper Rate In Abuja. / Aliko Dangote May Be Facing Severe Financial Struggles. / How Rich Do You Think Billionaire Dangote Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.