Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

#silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns (3896 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Must Be Reminded The Cruelty Heaped Upon Her Ancestors / Actress Ini Edo Has Replied Her Fan Who Reminded Her Of Approaching Menopause / "Even God Forgives But Doesn't Forget" Lizzy Jay (omo Ibadan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by MckenzieSkyBlog: 12:20am On Jan 29, 2021
BBNaija season four housemate, Khafi Kareem Ekpata has reacted to the recent trend titled 'Silhouette Challenge' going on on all social media platforms, advising ladies participating in the act to remember that the Internet doesn't forget.

The reality TV star who recently tied the knots with her BBNaija lovebird, Gedoni Ekpata, said this in a tweet via her official Twitter handle, where she also stated that whatever is shared on the internet stays there and can be used in the wrong way in the nearest future.

She tweeted;

"Just a quick reminder that the Internet doesn't forget.

"The fact is society is harder on women. I should know this from...CONTINUE

1 Share

Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by witkog: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooo FTC
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by MickzyDonald: 1:17am On Jan 29, 2021
That's true, but they have to do it so we niggas can do our thing grin
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by IntellectOzone(m): 2:55am On Jan 29, 2021
That was how "Sodium and Gomorrah" landed grin
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by kenzysmith: 3:01am On Jan 29, 2021
says someone that has sex countless times with gidone at big brother house , u have this knowledge and u still went on. u don't practice what u preach madam!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by femi4: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2021
"Sodium & Gomorrah" is here

Many of them will turn to Sodium chloride
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by pyyxxaro: 6:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Devil nor de sleep

E de work 24hrs
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by mayklef(m): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerian will never forget u had sex on Live TV....werey!

5 Likes

Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2021
mayklef:
Nigerian will never forget u had sex on Live TV....werey!

Na wa oooo una no dey 4gv nd 4get?
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Salliet(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Let's not call her a hypocrite. Perhaps she wants others to learn from the outcome of what she's suffering.

That's a good thing to do.

Not everything we clap back at or bash especially when it involves women.

Try to see good in everything it sets you apart as a great human!

8 Likes

Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Queenlovely(f): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2021
my nairaland comment will be forgotten
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Denique(f): 7:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Take it from her: she knows better. wink

3 Likes

Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Houseofglam7(f): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2021
undecided
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by dangotesmummy: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Nigeria is on fire una dey do shihoulette challenge undecided

Many of Nigerian youths are senseless.you have a fool as a president,wicked and unreasonable politicians who feel They are not accountable to you

Economy dwindling yet you are still doing shihoulette challenge.sho tosiiyin? Shoriyinpe?
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by mayklef(m): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Roadsidetaylaw:

as she say wan dy form holier than thou na
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by sade38436: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by bukatyne(f): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2021
dangotesmummy:

Many of Nigerian youths are senseless.you have a fool as a president,wicked and unreasonable politicians who feel They are not accountable to you

Economy dwindling yet you are still doing shihoulette challenge.sho tosiiyin? Shoriyinpe?

cheesy grin

E ti binu ma

1 Like

Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by dangotesmummy: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy grin

E ti binu ma
not really cool

1 Like

Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by privaldo: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
dangotesmummy:

What do you want them to do? Go out to protest and get insulted by older Nigerians or killed for asking for a better Nigeria. Or you want them to take up arms against the government?

Please allow people be, the government doesn't listen to masses and would rather kill them all than change.
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by theFilmtric: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sodium and Gommorah
theFilmtricsay
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Roadsidetaylaw:

Is sex on TV an offence?
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by TANID(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
cheesy
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
dangotesmummy:

Nigerians are naturally dumb so I'm not surprised, especially the so called youths, they are nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Is sex on TV an offence?

To me is not
To d parent it might be
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Roadsidetaylaw:

To me is not

To d parent it might be
To the parent, it shouldn't be.
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Nigerians are naturally dumb so I'm not surprised, especially the so called youths, they are nothing to write home about
False generalization.
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
I laugh grin at least theirs isn't that clear, what about you who wanted to drain the energy of that calabar boy on live TV? Orisirisi bcuz you couldnt have enough of him inside the bbn house you went ahead to marry him, don't worry the internet will still replay ur sex tape in the next 5 years and I'll be glad to watch the outcome with my kids grin grin
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:48am On Jan 30, 2021
Edobabe20:
I laugh grin at least theirs isn't that clear, what about you who wanted to drain the energy of that calabar boy on live TV? Orisirisi bcuz you couldnt have enough of him inside the bbn house you went ahead to marry him, don't worry the internet will still replay ur sex tape in the next 5 years and I'll be glad to watch the outcome with my kids grin grin
She have realised her mistakes that's why she's warning everyone now, alot of people makes mistakes including you so don't judge her.
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by JaneYave(f): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2021
Be cautious, that's just it!
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2021
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:
To the parent, it shouldn't be.
Why?

(1) (Reply)

"Somebody Son Will Find Me One Day" - Singer Tiwa Savage / D'banj Is Cheating On Genevieve / Wizkid Hangs Out With Congolese Superstar Fally Ipupa In Paris,France(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.